WTB Osprey Micro Adapter

Moderators: mpallett, bakerjw, renegade

rhegafd

WTB Osprey Micro Adapter

Post by rhegafd »

Hello Everyone,

New to the forums. Im on the hunt for a SilencerCo Osprey Micro Adapter +shims set. I absolutely love my Osprey Micro but I cant move it to another firearm without a great bit of effort.

I don't need the shims if they have been since discarded.

They are sold out across the internet (as far as I could tell) and I was wondering if anyone has a spare they bought and never used? Or maybe someone who got rid of the can and have the adapter laying around.

Please email me at [email protected] or message me here on this board. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
agr1279

Re: WTB Osprey Micro Adapter

Post by agr1279 »

Have you contacted SilencerCo?
rhegafd

Re: WTB Osprey Micro Adapter

Post by rhegafd »

Yes. It took me about a dozen phone calls and then I finally got a phone call back from a really nice lady who proceeded to tell me I needed to buy the wrong adapter. I tried explaining to her that what she was suggesting I buy would not work as the Osprey Micro has the QD and the adapter she was suggesting was just a standard thread on but to no avail.

I have a support ticket in but it's been over two weeks and haven't heard anything back. It's strange that literally every single seller of this adapter package is out of stock. Ive bought this item at will countless times in the past and I fear they are done making them but cant get confirmation.