WTS: Knight's Armament Triple Tap *SOLD*

Moderators: mpallett, bakerjw, renegade

pruitt0212

WTS: Knight's Armament Triple Tap *SOLD*

Post by pruitt0212 »

I have a KAC Triple Tap inconel compensator for sale. It is unfired. Mounted it on my gun and then took it off literally the same day. They go for over $400 new. $350 Shipped. No trades please.

Last edited by pruitt0212 on Sun Oct 02, 2011 12:41 am, edited 2 times in total.
There is no safety for honest men except by believing all possible evil of evil men. - Edmund Burke
warjunky1428
Silent But Deadly

Re: WTS: Knight's Armament Triple Tap

Post by warjunky1428 »

Checking my funds, but payday is tomorrow. Been wanting one of these for a while.

Excuse my ignorance, but do you still use this with a crush washer and does it need a special tool to tighten it? Or is that notch on the end for some other purpose.
An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life.
-- Robert A. Heinlein, "Beyond This Horizon", 1942
pruitt0212

Post by pruitt0212 »

warjunky1428 wrote:Checking my funds, but payday is tomorrow. Been wanting one of these for a while.

Excuse my ignorance, but do you still use this with a crush washer and does it need a special tool to tighten it? Or is that notch on the end for some other purpose.
No worries bud. No crush washer on this guy. It comes with a shim set so you can time it perfectly. The notch is for the Knight's suppressor, not needed to tighten the flass suppressor onto the barrel. No special tool needed to tighten it onto the barrel, just a 3/4" wrench. There are small wrenching flats on the side that should be visible in the picture. Let me know if your still interested tomorrow. Talk to you soon.

Jesse
There is no safety for honest men except by believing all possible evil of evil men. - Edmund Burke
tomahawk84
Silent But Deadly

Post by tomahawk84 »

trade a glock 23? with one mag
N/A
misfit762
Silent But Deadly

Post by misfit762 »

Just wondering, why are these so expensive? Why is it $400?

Thanks!
LIVE FREE OR DIE!
rat_dogratty
Silent But Deadly

Post by rat_dogratty »

misfit762 wrote:Just wondering, why are these so expensive? Why is it $400?

Thanks!

Search it. The bar stock it is made out of was probably $150-200. Cool stuff.