WTT Trijicon TA45-2 1.5x ACOG**TRADED**

Moderators: mpallett, bakerjw, renegade

reccerecon

WTT Trijicon TA45-2 1.5x ACOG**TRADED**

Post by reccerecon »

***TRADED***I have a Trijicon TA45-2 1.5x compact ACOG with the amber triangle, TA51 mount and Scope Coat. It was made in 2001 and is in great shape, only a very small scuff on the top rear. I got it in a trade and as much as I like it I want to stick with what I've used more. I would like to trade for an Aimpoint Comp M4 or M4S, Trijicon TR24 Accupoint or Leupold MK4 1.5-5. I'm only wanting to trade right now and not interested in selling it. I'm not interested in any EoTechs, but if you have another optic that I might be interested in let me know. Email is the best way to reach me for pictures. Thanks for looking.
Last edited by reccerecon on Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jnitti1014
Senior Silent Operator

Re: WTT Trijicon TA45-2 1.5x ACOG for Aimpoint Comp M4 or TR

Post by jnitti1014 »

reccerecon wrote:I have a Trijicon TA45-2 1.5x compact ACOG with the amber triangle, TA51 mount and Scope Coat. It was made in 2001 and is in great shape, only a very small scuff on the top rear. I got it in a trade and as much as I like it I want to stick with what I've used more. I would like to trade for an Aimpoint Comp M4 or M4S, Trijicon TR24 Accupoint or Leupold MK4 1.5-5. I'm only wanting to trade right now and not interested in selling it. I'm not interested in any EoTechs, but if you have another optic that I might be interested in let me know. Email is the best way to reach me for pictures. Thanks for looking.
I have an aim point and would be willing to trade. What's your email?