WTS/WTT Surefire 628 forearm for MP5/HK94/HK53 or clone.

Moderators: mpallett, bakerjw, renegade

MCASSgt New River
Silent But Deadly

WTS/WTT Surefire 628 forearm for MP5/HK94/HK53 or clone.

Post by MCASSgt New River »

MP5-HK94-HK53 Surefire forearm. Upgraded to the 120 lumen Surefire KX4-BKHA conversion head. It shows some finish wear and handling marks. I will add cash if needed to cover any overage on the below listed parts
if needed.

Trade value $165...or $155 shipped UPSP w/Del Conf CONUS.

MADE IN THE USA only trades:
MP5 forearm (wide preferred but slim considered)
MP5 A2 or 3 stocks
MP5 B&T stock
MP5/9mm mags
*other 922r parts

MP5 pistol not included with Surefire 628 just included the pic so you see what is looks like mounted to "your" weapon.

Thanks for looking.
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America' for an amount of 'up to and including their life.'-That is Honor
Bendersquint
Industry Professional

Re: WTS/WTT Surefire 628 forearm for MP5/HK94/HK53 or clone.

Post by Bendersquint »

MCASSgt New River wrote:MP5-HK94-HK53 Surefire forearm. Upgraded to the 120 lumen Surefire KX4-BKHA conversion head. It shows some finish wear and handling marks. I will add cash if needed to cover any overage on the below listed parts
if needed.

Trade value $165...or $155 shipped UPSP w/Del Conf CONUS.

MADE IN THE USA only trades:
MP5 forearm (wide preferred but slim considered)
MP5 A2 or 3 stocks
MP5 B&T stock
MP5/9mm mags
*other 922r parts

MP5 pistol not included with Surefire 628 just included the pic so you see what is looks like mounted to "your" weapon.

Thanks for looking.
Is the light low enough to mount a can on it? I have an A3 stock that is collecting dust right now.

So you know the B&T MP5 stocks are not made in the US and won't help you on 922r.
MCASSgt New River
Silent But Deadly

Re: WTS/WTT Surefire 628 forearm for MP5/HK94/HK53 or clone.

Post by MCASSgt New River »

Bendersquint wrote: Is the light low enough to mount a can on it? I have an A3 stock that is collecting dust right now.

So you know the B&T MP5 stocks are not made in the US and won't help you on 922r.
No, the light is not low enough to mount a can and hense the reason I'm selling. Is your A3 stock US MADE and what kind of deal were you thinking?
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America' for an amount of 'up to and including their life.'-That is Honor