Need Law Enforcement Assistance in West Virgina

2nd Amendment and Freedom

Moderators: mpallett, bakerjw

mpallett
Elite Industry Professional

Need Law Enforcement Assistance in West Virgina

Post by mpallett »

I need some help. I need some friendly Law Enforcement contact in West Virginia.

I'm having an issue with some Cyber Bullying against my child on a xbox live game. Muting / Ignoring are not working here.

The kid doing the bullying has a record for beating up his dad and is on parole. The kid is 14 years old and is bad news. This has to be a violation of something.

If anyone can assist I would greatly appreciate it.

I'm going to be filing a report with my locals shortly.

- Matthew
Over weight Telco guy with a FFL/07 for hire :)
continuity
Elite Member

Re: Need Law Enforcement Assistance in West Virgina

Post by continuity »

Filing a report with your local PD/SO is the first step. Secure all evidence of the interaction(s), and if you haven't done so yet, begin a written log of the perceived harmful acts, date time, nature.

Make sure you don't leave out any interactions. That includes ones where your juvenile may have provoked an exchange. Make sure you are fully aware of all the interactions, and not being made aware of "bullying" because your young one acted tough and now kinda wishes he hadn't. Welcome to the real world.

Your request for a "friendly" LE contact is tacky. Do you think you might be the benificiary of special treatment because a cop has a similar interest as you outside the office? You don't want a friendly cop, you want a professional one.

File a report, and then secure legal advice.
What amount of a man is composed of his own collection of experiences... and the conclusions that those experiences have allowed him to "know" for certain as "Truth"? :Ick
mpallett
Elite Industry Professional

Post by mpallett »

Thanks.

I've already started all of that.

I wanted someone friendly to talk to in that jurisdiction to get a feel for what may or may not happen. Friendly in that that they would talk to me, without attitude, because of the interests and the fact that I was an industry professional? Sure, yes. Do I want anything that would be above and beyond a professional relationship? Nope. Why would I want to jeopardize the situation.

continuity wrote:Filing a report with your local PD/SO is the first step. Secure all evidence of the interaction(s), and if you haven't done so yet, begin a written log of the perceived harmful acts, date time, nature.

Make sure you don't leave out any interactions. That includes ones where your juvenile may have provoked an exchange. Make sure you are fully aware of all the interactions, and not being made aware of "bullying" because your young one acted tough and now kinda wishes he hadn't. Welcome to the real world.

Your request for a "friendly" LE contact is tacky. Do you think you might be the beneficiary of special treatment because a cop has a similar interest as you outside the office? You don't want a friendly cop, you want a professional one.

File a report, and then secure legal advice.
Over weight Telco guy with a FFL/07 for hire :)
silencertalk
Site Admin

Post by silencertalk »

Maybe just work with Microsoft.

http://www.xbox.com/en-US/live/abuse/
g3shooter

Post by g3shooter »

silencertalk wrote:Maybe just work with Microsoft.

http://www.xbox.com/en-US/live/abuse/
This.

Unless there is monetary loss you will probably have a hard time finding anyone with the power to do anything.