NRA alert: Feinstein's gun ban bill likely for 01/22/2013

2nd Amendment and Freedom

Moderators: mpallett, bakerjw

snapshot
Senior Silent Operator

Re: NRA alert: Feinstein's gun ban bill likely for 01/22/201

Post by snapshot »

On Dec. 17th, Feinstein said, "I have been working with my staff for over a year on this legislation" and "It will be carefully focused." Indicating the depth of her research on the issue, she said on Dec. 21st that she had personally looked at pictures of guns in 1993, and again in 2012.

She's a calculating bitch, isn't she? Pictures!? Now that's some pretty deep research. :lol: Best of luck to her, this obviously now has zero to do with Aurora or Sandy Hook. She belongs on Alcatraz. Hey, now there's an idea for a petition.

We the people, petition this administration to unwillingly manhandle DIFI's miserable rotten Constitutional chomping cunt to bare bones confinement on Alcatraz Island, a gun-free zone. Here, she can research pictures and enjoy the early morning fog creeping over the San Francisco Bay, just as her presence in our Capitol has creating a dark looming cloud over our individual rights that our founding father's applied to a once great nation. The same founder's that would make the British fire party of 1814 look pale in comparison to what they would do today, if in fact they were to see what you, the Obama administration, have done and continue to do to the United States of America. The 2nd Amendment exists to prevent an administration such as yours from becoming overbearing tyrants, of course you want to abolish it. You will fail.
"And remember, the most dangerous thing in the world is still ignorance." - RYP
T78m6b
Silent But Deadly

Post by T78m6b »

snapshot wrote:On Dec. 17th, Feinstein said, "I have been working with my staff for over a year on this legislation" and "It will be carefully focused." Indicating the depth of her research on the issue, she said on Dec. 21st that she had personally looked at pictures of guns in 1993, and again in 2012.

She's a calculating bitch, isn't she? Pictures!? Now that's some pretty deep research. :lol: Best of luck to her, this obviously now has zero to do with Aurora or Sandy Hook. She belongs on Alcatraz. Hey, now there's an idea for a petition.

We the people, petition this administration to unwillingly manhandle DIFI's miserable rotten Constitutional chomping cunt to bare bones confinement on Alcatraz Island, a gun-free zone. Here, she can research pictures and enjoy the early morning fog creeping over the San Francisco Bay, just as her presence in our Capitol has creating a dark looming cloud over our individual rights that our founding father's applied to a once great nation. The same founder's that would make the British fire party of 1814 look pale in comparison to what they would do today, if in fact they were to see what you, the Obama administration, have done and continue to do to the United States of America. The 2nd Amendment exists to prevent an administration such as yours from becoming overbearing tyrants, of course you want to abolish it. You will fail.

the last 20 or so seconds of the video are telling......"if only I'd had the votes"......how in the world does a POS like this ever get elected?

http://youtu.be/k3DKuN2ey80
YugoRPK
Silent But Deadly

Post by YugoRPK »

Let it cost them the senate.
Putting the laughter in manslaughter
doubloon
Silent But Deadly

Post by doubloon »

snapshot wrote:... She belongs on Alcatraz. Hey, now there's an idea for a petition.

We the people, petition this administration to unwillingly manhandle DIFI's miserable rotten Constitutional chomping cunt to bare bones confinement on Alcatraz Island, a gun-free zone. ...
I'd sign it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDtd2jNIwAU MUSAFAR!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8CrOL-ydFMI This is Water DavidW
Complete Form 1s http://www.silencertalk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=79895