No one is talking about confiscation. Yeah right

2nd Amendment and Freedom

Moderators: mpallett, bakerjw

ronin111
Silent But Deadly

No one is talking about confiscation. Yeah right

Post by ronin111 »

I keep hearing that Gun Control advocates respect our 2nd Amendment Rights and no one is talking about confiscation. Even Obama said something to this effect. It appears to me they are.

The ny democrat's proposals that didn't make this round. From NY state Representative Steve McLaughlin.
http://www.facebook.com/SteveMcNY/posts/134119446748862
edarahk

Re: No one is talking about confiscation. Yeah right

Post by edarahk »

ronin111 wrote:I keep hearing that Gun Control advocates respect our 2nd Amendment Rights and no one is talking about confiscation. Even Obama said something to this effect. It appears to me they are.

The ny democrat's proposals that didn't make this round. From NY state Representative Steve McLaughlin.
http://www.facebook.com/SteveMcNY/posts/134119446748862

Well it's common practice for an introduced bill or whatever to be INCREDIBLY ridiculous, and then middle ground is reached.
It's kinda like kicking off a negotiation with someone on something you want to buy by lowballing them, or if you're selling, pricing it high. Knowing you'll have to settle somewhere in the middle. When they wrote that they knew it wouldn't go through but the fact that it was even written at all, that there is even ANY argument AT ALL over the 2nd amendment and what it does or doesn't mean is preposterous.

I'm starting to realize that I've been a little tunnel visioned throughout the course of this attack. As I'm sure many of you are.
In reality I don't think there's any way something like what happened in NY could go through on a national level. Cuomo is just an opportunist and is playing with a stacked deck as it is.

My friend from Canada asked me a question the other day and I was a little taken aback.
What is the .gov's REAL Agenda, because it is most certainly not guns.

Look at the panel Obama assigned to come up with legislation.. Nothing more than a gaggle of numbnuts. People he probably wants occupied and out of his way, there's more at play there than meets the eye. As much as I despise Obama, I think he's brilliant, and INCREDIBLY dangerous.

What's really going on?
Silencerco Sparrow SS / Ruger 10/22
SWR Spectre II / Ruger 22/45 Lite
SWR Specwar / DDM4 v7
stengun
Silent But Deadly

Post by stengun »

Howdy,

AA has a 12 step program and so does people like Feinstein.

To take away our guns you have to do it 1 step at a time.

When something like Sandy Hook happened they try to take a GAINT step instead of a baby step.

Pretty simple.

Paul
"The number of people that I've killed is not important. What is important is how I get along with the ones that are still alive."

"A veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard, or reserve - is someone who, at one point in his or her life, wrote a blank check made payable to The 'United States of America', for an amount of 'up to and including my life.'" (Author unknown)
YugoRPK
Silent But Deadly

Post by YugoRPK »

"You never want a serious crisis to go to waste" ...

Rham Emanuel.
Putting the laughter in manslaughter