Who does this guy think he is? Stating that he doesn't need a stamp for F1?

2nd Amendment and Freedom

Moderators: mpallett, bakerjw

cpy911
Senior Silent Operator

Who does this guy think he is? Stating that he doesn't need a stamp for F1?

Post by cpy911 »

I just don't understand this guy, daring the authorities.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wEDXZ990tRI
Bendersquint
Industry Professional

Re: Who does this guy think he is? Stating that he doesn't need a stamp for F1?

Post by Bendersquint »

cpy911 wrote:I just don't understand this guy, daring the authorities.

He used the meter on his Iphone......that says enough right there.

Why doesn't the ATF do what we pay them for and go get him, he's not even a US citizen.

This guy is just more ammo for dems to create bans.
cpy911
Senior Silent Operator

Post by cpy911 »

Dumb question, even if he is not a citizen and posses NFA items without proper licensing, he is still breaking the law, right?

Also, I don't think a sovereign citizen counts as non-citizen very well in court.

I assume ATF has bigger fish to fry, but this guy is kind of jerkish telling people they are idiots for paying the tax. I don't like the tax stamps, but have paid them to keep everything nice and legal.
Bendersquint wrote:
cpy911 wrote:I just don't understand this guy, daring the authorities.

He used the meter on his Iphone......that says enough right there.

Why doesn't the ATF do what we pay them for and go get him, he's not even a US citizen.

This guy is just more ammo for dems to create bans.
Bendersquint
Industry Professional

Post by Bendersquint »

cpy911 wrote:Dumb question, even if he is not a citizen and posses NFA items without proper licensing, he is still breaking the law, right?

Also, I don't think a sovereign citizen counts as non-citizen very well in court.

I assume ATF has bigger fish to fry, but this guy is kind of jerkish telling people they are idiots for paying the tax. I don't like the tax stamps, but have paid them to keep everything nice and legal.
Yes he is still breaking the law. The laws apply to the United States and everyone in it, citizen or not.
whiterussian1974
Silent But Deadly

Post by whiterussian1974 »

Notice that the guy doesn't name his location, date/time of filming, or other necessary info that would be needed for a Pleading.

He "claims" not to be a USA Citizen. So is he: MEX, Israeli, PLO, POL, USSR/RUS, CAN, Netherlander, S Afr, Argentinian? We just don't know. Speaking English and possession of the NAPA 4003 doesn't determine his Legal Jurisdiction.

Just don't be silly enough to commit a Fed Felony based upon a silly utube vid. You aren't a Clinton. Don't act as though we as mere Serfs, are above the Law.
The Darkest Corners of Hell are reserved for those who remain Neutral!-Dante
The Death of One is a Tragedy, a million only a statistic.-Stalin
silencertalk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=135314
doubloon
Silent But Deadly

Post by doubloon »

So, it seems to me like maybe I make a video claiming I'm an interstellar thief and show off a few of my rare loot I haven't paid taxes on you'd be swallowing that hook line and sinker too?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDtd2jNIwAU MUSAFAR!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8CrOL-ydFMI This is Water DavidW
Complete Form 1s http://www.silencertalk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=79895
poikilotrm
Silent But Deadly

Post by poikilotrm »

Bendersquint wrote:
Yes he is still breaking the law. The laws apply to the United States and everyone in it, citizen or not.
Marbury v. Madison- All laws that are repugnant to the Constitution are null and void.

"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

An infringement of the right to keep and bear is created by requiring a F1, or anything else that implies that we have to beg ol' massa in DC for permission for anything at all.
The moments I was censored was the moment that I won. That's twice, now.Thanks jwbaker, et al, for my victories.
whiterussian1974
Silent But Deadly

You didn't ID who you directed this toward, so I'll presume that it's the last post above yours.
doubloon wrote:So, it seems to me like maybe I make a video claiming I'm an interstellar thief and show off a few of my rare loot I haven't paid taxes on you'd be swallowing that hook line and sinker too?
Just the Reverse. If you make a video claiming to be an Intergalactic Thief and then show me some scrap copper and twine, don't expect me to run to the IRS claiming that you've avoided Income tax and Import Tariffs.

The schlub makes unsubstantiated claims (perhaps at BATFE direction as a Honeypot) yet never shows his face, or other ID'able info. For all we know, the original vid had a Polish audio file, then this poster edited to give it an English Audio. We simply can't know. And thus, the OP shouldn't take the vid as any indication that he can replicate the actions that the vid claims.
doubloon
Silent But Deadly

Post by doubloon »

It was addresses to everyone who posted something that sounded like they might have the opinion the guy in the video might be breaking some law somewhere without any actual proof other than the video content.

whiterussian1974
Silent But Deadly

35NCO wrote:He is located in Florida, the exact location, time and date of each video is available if you look deeper. His real name and current address is also searchable based off that data.

I do not think it is an ATF sting based on looking at his other videos. I think its just an idiot. They live among us. Evidently, some are in the swamps of Florida.
Then maybe ATF will knock on his door if he didn't strip the MetaData from the File. Or maybe they plan to use his vids and other similar ones to enact further Regulations. :evil:
cpy911
Senior Silent Operator

Post by cpy911 »

Wow! Did not know you could get that information from a Youtube video all the way to his name and address???

My guess is if the guy is doing a bunch of other illegal stuff, they have interest and nab him and add illegal suppressors to the list.

I guess owning a suppressor illegally and talking about it is not enough to get you in trouble...for him at the moment.

If you know his information, why not report him? If he didn't call all of us idiots for paying the tax, I wouldn't care, but this guy is just a jerk and maybe deserves some Fed visits.

35NCO wrote:He is located in Florida, the exact location, time and date of each video is available if you look deeper. His real name and current address is also searchable based off that data.

I do not think it is an ATF sting based on looking at his other videos. I think its just an idiot. They live among us. Evidently, some are in the swamps of Florida.
doubloon
Silent But Deadly

Post by doubloon »

so much hate for a nonviolent, victimless non-nuisance display of 2A freedoms from gun advocates

It's not like this guy is pulling a Leonard and traipsing though public parks with an AK slung over his shoulder.

The anti's really are winning.
cpy911
Senior Silent Operator

Post by cpy911 »

This is not about 2A or RKBA. This is about the rule of law.
doubloon wrote:so much hate for a nonviolent, victimless non-nuisance display of 2A freedoms from gun advocates

It's not like this guy is pulling a Leonard and traipsing though public parks with an AK slung over his shoulder.

The anti's really are winning.
whiterussian1974
Silent But Deadly

doubloon wrote:so much hate for a nonviolent, victimless non-nuisance display of 2A freedoms from gun advocates
cpy911 wrote:This is not about 2A or RKBA. This is about the rule of law.
So unconstitutional laws must be enforced? If there were laws stating that you were REQUIRED to receive anal penetration from any man wishing so under penalty of having your hands and feet crushed, and then burn you over 60% of your body; is that a law that requires enforcement for a well-heeled population of Serfs?

Would you also line up to rape the woman for being 'immodest' in Arab countries? Or first in line to burn the woman at the stake for practicing herbalism? Stone the gay man even if he commits no overt act?

Let's not forget the Purpose of Law. Rather than just mindlessly succumb.
Last edited by whiterussian1974 on Mon Sep 12, 2016 11:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
cpy911
Senior Silent Operator

Post by cpy911 »

I don't think you understand what I am implying.
Please watch, he does a better job explaining the purpose of the law.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rdjY33RHrtQ
whiterussian1974 wrote:
So unconstitutional laws must be enforced? If there were laws stating that you were REQUIRED to receive anal penetration from any man wishing so under penalty of having your hands and feet crushed, and then you burned over 60% of your body, is that a law that requires enforcement for a well-heeled population of Serfs?

Let's not forget the Purpose of Law. Rather than just mindlessly succumb.
whiterussian1974
Silent But Deadly

Yes, Trey Gowdy makes good points. In this case, the 1934 NFA is an unconstitutional set of laws that is a crime to enforce. Should we imprison each LEO that makes an arrest under unconstitutional laws? If a group of people conspire to kidnap and rob someone, does that give Force of Law? Even if those are police, judge, DA? Or maybe 12 jurors from the county where this robbery and kidnapping is to take place?
poikilotrm
Silent But Deadly

Post by poikilotrm »

Really? You realize tyranny depends on that, right? And that evil and tyrannical laws should be ignored by moral men?
The moments I was censored was the moment that I won. That's twice, now.Thanks jwbaker, et al, for my victories.
cpy911
Senior Silent Operator

Post by cpy911 »

Who deems what is moral or not? Who makes that decision? Sometimes it is obvious what the evil is. Sometimes it is not. Sometimes it is real gray area. Who are these moral men? Do they agree with you? What makes them justified to put their morals on everyone. You see, it is complicated and not a clean scenario.

You need to listen to Mr. Gowdy, he explains my point better and gives the big picture.

poikilotrm wrote:

Really? You realize tyranny depends on that, right? And that evil and tyrannical laws should be ignored by moral men?
poikilotrm
Silent But Deadly

Post by poikilotrm »

cpy911 wrote:Who deems what is moral or not? Who makes that decision?
Me.
Sometimes it is obvious what the evil is. Sometimes it is not. Sometimes it is real gray area.
Nah. If it harms another, it is bad. If you harm someone who has done no harm and cannot be shown to be planning harm, then that harmful act is evil. Not a lot of gray area there.
Who are these moral men? Do they agree with you?

I don't know who "they" are. I also don't care about any sort of concensus. Morality is objective.
What makes them justified to put their morals on everyone.
If someone is committing harm, they must be stopped. It really is pretty simple. The ATF intends harm to us all, serious harm, for acts that they capriciously decide are illegal.
You see, it is complicated and not a clean scenario.

You are wrong.
You need to listen to Mr. Gowdy, he explains my point better and gives the big picture.
I need no third party. I use a simple litmus test. If an innocent is being harmed, then the person doing the harm is evil, even if he is wearing a uniform of some sort or carrying a badge.
poikilotrm
Silent But Deadly

Post by poikilotrm »

whiterussian1974 wrote: Should we imprison each LEO that makes an arrest under unconstitutional laws?
Yes.
whiterussian1974
Silent But Deadly

poikilotrm wrote:
whiterussian1974 wrote: Should we imprison each LEO that makes an arrest under unconstitutional laws?
Yes.
That was meant to be Rhetorical directed toward 'copy 9/11.' I was inferring the French Revolution and the Streets running w blood. That he is advocating a Snitch/Secret Police state. Where jews, Christians, gays, conservatives, people who listen to music or use electricity are rounded up and sent to 'Camps' for 'Reeducation or Resettlement.' Ie: death camps. :x

And I attempted to proof my argument by showing how immoral laws can be passed and following them doesn't benefit Society. If a bad law is passed, the moral thing to do is to have it removed. Not help enforce it out of a misguided sense of Patriotism. :?
cpy911
Senior Silent Operator

Post by cpy911 »

You decide what is moral? With this thinking, just be careful imposing your morals on others, they may not appreciate it. Everyone has different experiences. Something that you may see as hurtful or not hurtful may have different meaning to others.
poikilotrm wrote:
cpy911 wrote:Who deems what is moral or not? Who makes that decision?
Me.
Sometimes it is obvious what the evil is. Sometimes it is not. Sometimes it is real gray area.
poikilotrm
Silent But Deadly

Post by poikilotrm »

whiterussian1974 wrote:That was meant to be Rhetorical directed toward 'copy 9/11.' I was inferring the French Revolution and the Streets running w blood. That he is advocating a Snitch/Secret Police state. Where jews, Christians, gays, conservatives, people who listen to music or use electricity are rounded up and sent to 'Camps' for 'Reeducation or Resettlement.' Ie: death camps. :x

And I attempted to proof my argument by showing how immoral laws can be passed and following them doesn't benefit Society. If a bad law is passed, the moral thing to do is to have it removed. Not help enforce it out of a misguided sense of Patriotism. :?
A true patriot loves and respects his people, not his government.
poikilotrm
Silent But Deadly

Post by poikilotrm »

cpy911 wrote:You decide what is moral?
Yes. I am capable of logic and intelligent reason. I am capable, therefore, of discerning morality.
With this thinking, just be careful imposing your morals on others, they may not appreciate it.

You are correct in that statement. I know for a fact that a large number of scumbags, to include a sister rapist, a person who committed aggravated battery, and a bunch of criminal cops sure as hell objected to my halting their activity. They didn't appreciate my actions one damn bit. Too bad.
Everyone has different experiences. Something that you may see as hurtful or not hurtful may have different meaning to others.
Hurtful ain't harm. Harm is damage of a person or private property, in two broad categories. If I hurt your feelings, you need to grow up. If someone breaks your leg for funsies, you have a legitimate complaint.

The idea that there are government agencies founded for the sole purpose of violating the law is absurd. That they act to harm innocent people who have harmed nobody is tyranny and evil to the core.
cpy911
Senior Silent Operator

Post by cpy911 »

So libel is not harmful according to your morality? You see black and white. Physical hurt is bad and words can't harm anyone.
Like I said, you are not looking at the details here.
Your morality that you impose has many implications. Your morality may be damaging and you don't know it.
poikilotrm wrote:
cpy911 wrote:You decide what is moral?
Yes. I am capable of logic and intelligent reason. I am capable, therefore, of discerning morality.
With this thinking, just be careful imposing your morals on others, they may not appreciate it.

You are correct in that statement. I know for a fact that a large number of scumbags, to include a sister rapist, a person who committed aggravated battery, and a bunch of criminal cops sure as hell objected to my halting their activity. They didn't appreciate my actions one damn bit. Too bad.
Everyone has different experiences. Something that you may see as hurtful or not hurtful may have different meaning to others.
Hurtful ain't harm. Harm is damage of a person or private property, in two broad categories. If I hurt your feelings, you need to grow up. If someone breaks your leg for funsies, you have a legitimate complaint.

The idea that there are government agencies founded for the sole purpose of violating the law is absurd. That they act to harm innocent people who have harmed nobody is tyranny and evil to the core.