Another new court case challenging California's Gunmageddon laws

2nd Amendment and Freedom

Moderators: mpallett, bakerjw

johndoe3
Silent But Deadly

Another new court case challenging California's Gunmageddon laws

Post by johndoe3 »

https://www.nraila.org/articles/2018042 ... strictions

For those who say the NRA and their fellow gunowners have abandoned California, today the NRA and CRPA filed their 4th lawsuit challenging another portion of the recently passed CA gun control laws. Rhode v Becerra challenges ammunition restrictions and includes 3-time Olympic shotgun gold medalist Kim Rhode as the lead named plaintiff.
The lawsuit, titled Rhode v. Becerra, challenges California’s new ammunition sales restrictions as a violation of the Second Amendment and Commerce Clause of the United States Constitution.

The filing of Rhode marks the fourth lawsuit filed by NRA and CRPA attorneys challenging the provisions of Proposition 63 and the other “Gunmageddon” bills. Once such lawsuit, titled Duncan v. Becerra, has already succeeded in obtaining an important injunction against Proposition 63’s ban on the possession of magazines capable of holding more than ten rounds. The other two lawsuits, titled Rupp v. Becerra and Villanueva v. Becerra (both of which challenge California’s “assault weapon” restrictions and registration requirements), are also seeking injunctions while those lawsuits are pending.
good use of my NRA contributions...fighting gun control ninnies from all directions.
You can fool all of the people some of the time, and some of the people all of the time...and those are pretty good odds.
Brett Maverick, gambler on TV (also used by Progressive leaders everywhere)
poikilotrm
Silent But Deadly

Re: Another new court case challenging California's Gunmageddon laws

Post by poikilotrm »

If the NSSF just declared a fatwa on sales to California’s government agencies, this foolishness would soon cease.
The moments I was censored was the moment that I won. That's twice, now.Thanks jwbaker, et al, for my victories.