I am a pinhead

2nd Amendment and Freedom

Moderators: mpallett, bakerjw

BretJ
Silent Operator

I am a pinhead

Post by BretJ »

I submitted my form 4s and all the appropriate paperwork. I went to file away my trust paperwork and found a non-signed/notarized copy instrad of the original.
It appears that one of two things has occured:

1. I sent the original trust with my paperwork. (I sent 1 copy for each Form 4. Black ink and stamp looks pretty much like a copy)

2. I trashed the original paperwork. (I had a bunch of working/draft copies)

I have went from, "whoohoo! my SBR and suppressor paperwork is in the mill!!", to "wonder how long I will have to wait?", to "Oh crap....." in the period of a week.

Is this a huge issue? Since Florida requirements are pretty simple (notarized, signed by two witnesses), can I just reprint it and have it notarized and witnessed? Same trust, just different dates.

grrrrrrrrrrr
"The opposite of hero is not villain. It is bystander."

"In doing what we ought we deserve no praise, because it is our duty."
Saint Aurelius Augustine

Bret
Abiqua
Silent But Deadly

Re: I am a pinhead

Post by Abiqua »

Call the ATF and when it's pending ask to speak to your examiner (the person who answers the phone will want to know why before they pass you on.) Tell your examiner that you think you sent the original copy of the trust and ask if they can help you out.
urban assault
Silent But Deadly

Post by urban assault »

It's all over with dude, the FED Gunthug storm troopers are readying an APC to breach your front door and stomp your pets as we speak!

Then they're going straight to your dealer to pry open his vault, and toss your weapon and suppressor to a pack of gibbering anti-gun loons armed with Dremel tools and hacksaws.

You will be forced to watch it all happen. IT"S THE END OF THE WORLD! DOGS AND CATS LIVING TOGETHER IN SIN, HILARY CLINTON NAKED!

AAARRGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

(just kidding :D , actually Abiqua hit the nail on the head.)

-urban
BretJ
Silent Operator

Post by BretJ »

urban assault wrote:It's all over with dude, the FED Gunthug storm troopers are readying an APC to breach your front door and stomp your pets as we speak!

Then they're going straight to your dealer to pry open his vault, and toss your weapon and suppressor to a pack of gibbering anti-gun loons armed with Dremel tools and hacksaws.

You will be forced to watch it all happen. IT"S THE END OF THE WORLD! DOGS AND CATS LIVING TOGETHER IN SIN, HILARY CLINTON NAKED!

-urban
How do I un-ring that bell.....
"The opposite of hero is not villain. It is bystander."

"In doing what we ought we deserve no praise, because it is our duty."
Saint Aurelius Augustine

Bret
Abiqua
Silent But Deadly

Post by Abiqua »

BretJ wrote:
urban assault wrote:It's all over with dude, the FED Gunthug storm troopers are readying an APC to breach your front door and stomp your pets as we speak!

-urban
How do I un-ring that bell.....
Well first you have to ring it by, as the young people say, hitting it. :)