SilencerTalk

Sound Suppressor Discussion
It is currently Thu Dec 18, 2014 11:53 pm

All times are UTC-04:00




Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 1:56 pm 
Offline
Silent But Deadly

Joined: Sun Sep 04, 2011 7:59 pm
Posts: 246
Just wondering if I can use somewhere other than my sheriffs office to fill out my fingerprint cards. They have some pretty limited hours and it's a pain in the ass to get down there.


Top
   
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:56 pm 
Offline
Silent But Deadly
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 27, 2009 2:13 pm
Posts: 736
Location: KY
gunningbadger wrote:
Just wondering if I can use somewhere other than my sheriffs office to fill out my fingerprint cards. They have some pretty limited hours and it's a pain in the ass to get down there.

I have done mine at UPS store and never had a problem

_________________
Matt
Form4
01 FFL / 03 SOT
(631) 721-6201
http://form4.org/


Top
   
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 7:19 pm 
Offline
Silent But Deadly

Joined: Sun Sep 04, 2011 7:59 pm
Posts: 246
Awesome. That's what I'll do then. The Louisville fingerprint ofice is only open from 10 - 2. Pretty weak.


Top
   
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 7:47 pm 
Offline
Silent But Deadly
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 27, 2009 2:13 pm
Posts: 736
Location: KY
gunningbadger wrote:
Awesome. That's what I'll do then. The Louisville fingerprint ofice is only open from 10 - 2. Pretty weak.

I go to the UPS office on shelbyville rd across from KFC You can do your pics there as well. What can are you getting?

_________________
Matt
Form4
01 FFL / 03 SOT
(631) 721-6201
http://form4.org/


Top
   
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 8:11 pm 
Offline
Silent But Deadly

Joined: Sun Sep 04, 2011 7:59 pm
Posts: 246
KRISS super v SBR. I'm waiting on a tirant 45 to go with it as well. I can't wait until they both come in. Squirrels and zombies beware. Where at you located in KY? I'll come by and check out your shop.


Top
   
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 8:48 pm 
Offline
Member

Joined: Tue Nov 27, 2007 10:17 pm
Posts: 20
I had it done for years at a private fingerprint and passport photo shop without a problem. After I moved to a different state, I had it done at the local police station and that was the first time I had a set of prints rejected.


Top
   
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:02 pm 
Offline
Silent But Deadly

Joined: Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:20 pm
Posts: 1826
Location: wyoming
lcambre wrote:
I had it done for years at a private fingerprint and passport photo shop without a problem. After I moved to a different state, I had it done at the local police station and that was the first time I had a set of prints rejected.

Thats funny rite there.


Top
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 

All times are UTC-04:00


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited