Just a little rant

2nd Amendment and Freedom

Moderators: mpallett, bakerjw

Sleeper362
Silent But Deadly

Re: Just a little rant

Post by Sleeper362 »

warjunky1428 wrote:An idea that has a lot less headache: get rid of all these asinine oppressive gun laws. The best news I've heard in a long time regarding politics came recently about the massive influx of Iraq/Afghan vets taking office around the country. Maybe there is some hope after all, let's hope the country is not too far gone to repair by honorable men who understand service.
An awful lot of military guys are Democrats.
Bendersquint
Industry Professional

Post by Bendersquint »

Sleeper362 wrote:
warjunky1428 wrote:An idea that has a lot less headache: get rid of all these asinine oppressive gun laws. The best news I've heard in a long time regarding politics came recently about the massive influx of Iraq/Afghan vets taking office around the country. Maybe there is some hope after all, let's hope the country is not too far gone to repair by honorable men who understand service.
Much to alot of peoples surprise a lot of the Special Forces are Dems as well.
Sleeper362
Silent But Deadly

Post by Sleeper362 »

Bendersquint wrote:
Sleeper362 wrote:
Much to alot of peoples surprise a lot of the Special Forces are Dems as well.
Very much so. One of the guys I have the pleasure to share the same space with from time to time is big time into Buddhism. I can't help but believe that would lend him toward being a democrat. Which ever way they vote doesn't matter to me as long as they put the 2nd amendment ahead of party lines.