ATF form 4

2nd Amendment and Freedom

Moderators: mpallett, bakerjw

RickJZ
Silent Operator

ATF form 4

Post by RickJZ »

I currently have a SilencerCo sparrow in pending status (since may 10). It is on a form four. Today I received a copy of this form from ATF http://www.atf.gov/forms/download/atf-f-5330-20.pdf to verify citizenship. I have completed many title II transfers in the past. This is the first time I was asked to certify citizenship. Is this form currently a common procedure for form 4 transfers?
WasDustyJacket
Silent But Deadly

Re: ATF form 4

Post by WasDustyJacket »

Yes. has been for some number of years. At least since 2008
Shoot softly, and carry a big clip.
Bendersquint
Industry Professional

Post by Bendersquint »

Since at least 2003 that I am aware of and my customers recall it back to the 90's.
RickJZ
Silent Operator

Post by RickJZ »

Thanks for the replies. I will have to include a copy of the citizen verification form on my next transfer. The dealer who handled this pending transfer did not give me a copy of the certification compliance form with the form 4 application.
MCASSgt New River
Silent But Deadly

Post by MCASSgt New River »

I have submitted both with and without that form under two different Examiners and have never been hassled one way or the other.
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America' for an amount of 'up to and including their life.'-That is Honor