How to decide where to post.

Post here if you have problems or suggestions. We will post announcements here.

Moderators: mpallett, bakerjw

silencertalk
Site Admin

How to decide where to post.

Post by silencertalk »

I am going to run this forum differently than other gun forums. NFA, full auto, silencers, etc -- can be discussed anywhere. After all, they are guns and we should try to restore them as being normal.

So if you want to post about a silencer for your HK-91, you should post it in the HK rifle forum, not the silencertalk forum. Telling someone they cannot discuss silencers in a forum about their favorite gun brand would be like telling someone not to talk about a muffler for a Ford in a Ford forum.

Silencertalk can be about general non-specific silencer questions or about silencer companies.

If you want to talk about AR15 silencers, likewise, in the AR15 section.

Etc, etc.
Hush
Silent But Deadly

Post by Hush »

Your the best R.S. A truely free open forum, a very rare thing in todays climate of political correctness. :D
Demand stringent background and mental health checks on your politicians.
lawless
Silencertalk Goon Squad

Post by lawless »

This is the only forum that can keep me interested and thats a big accomplishment. Thanks Rob
Wilder
Elite Member

Post by Wilder »

I want to say thanks for just having the forum. I've learned more about a varity of subjects. Silencers have not been the only thing I've learned about.

I still want learn more about trust transfers.
robinh12

Re: How to decide where to post.

Post by robinh12 »

So, if you want to discuss a silencer for your HK-91, post it in the HK rifle forum rather than the silencertalk forum. Telling someone they can't talk about silencers in a forum about their favourite gun brand is like telling someone they can't talk about a Ford muffler in a Ford forum.