Current state of affairs

Moderators: mpallett, bakerjw, renegade

cyclone72
Silencertalk Goon Squad

Current state of affairs

Post by cyclone72 »

I work for the State of Florida so I already get a 3% cut in pay and now Im looking at another .02% hike in taxes which translates to 1250.00 a year for me and about 3K for my wife and me, she works for the state also. And dont forget the new excise tax we have but did Obama just give friggin Congress and Biden a pay raise? WHISKEY TANGO FOXTROT! That just burns me, really tans my hide. America is now officialy a shithole made like that by...............you guessed it.................politicians(and us by not overthrowing them). :twisted:

Im glad that the members of congress wont have to skimp on thier caviar, expensive drinky poos and hookers(call girsl). Meanwhile I have to get Boones Wine from the corner convenient store for 2.50 a liter, small fries form McDonalds for .50 and the cheap 20 dollar hookers in Frenchtown and then Im broke for the week. Twenty bucks includes everything fellas except the visit to the doctor, the penicillin and or amputation.

Ok,I need to calm down,serenity now serenity now. I guess I need to go to the range and vent some. :evil:

Peace OUT!
snapshot
Senior Silent Operator

Re: Current state of affairs

Post by snapshot »

Save your ammo for better targets, just in case $20 doesn't go as far as it does today loading up your mags. :D Get a punching bag. :lol:

I vent by chopping firewood, throwing my old Gil Hibbens' at green stumps, and posting on here. :lol: :lol: that's just this morning. Vacations sure aren't what they used to be.
"And remember, the most dangerous thing in the world is still ignorance." - RYP
TROOPER
Silent But Deadly

Post by TROOPER »

In defense of Congress's pay raise... a pay cut ... well that would just be beneath their dignity.
Last edited by TROOPER on Sun Mar 03, 2013 2:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
continuity
Elite Member

Post by continuity »

Quit whining. Your family (and me as a public servant also) are being supported by a bunch of people that are having a hard time making ends meet on many different levels. The Fed budget activities are free targets for your angst, but drop the emo-connection of the Fed stuff to your income. You're paid by collection of local taxes... not even reaching the state level.
What amount of a man is composed of his own collection of experiences... and the conclusions that those experiences have allowed him to "know" for certain as "Truth"? :Ick