This site is getting on my nerves

Moderators: mpallett, bakerjw, renegade

MattMan

This site is getting on my nerves

Post by MattMan »

Keep getting "this site is currently unavailable/disabled" or something to that effect. On 300blk.talk as well but not as bad. It is getting worse then it was the last week or so.

Is anyone addressing this. I would look in other index sub forums BUT I CANT GET TO THE OTHER PAGES...
whiterussian1974
Silent But Deadly

Re: This site is getting on my nerves

Post by whiterussian1974 »

I keep getting the "This board is unavailable" message, too. And I'm only openning THIS Site. No others!!!
Plus, my AVG keeps popping up w warnings of "EXploit-Fake Browser Update; Exploit-False Mediaplayer; Exploit-False Java...; Exploit-False Web Browser;" etc.
I was hoping that this was b/c the Site was resolving Bugs/MalWare. But after 3 weeks, I still get these same warnings and Board Disabled messages.
The Darkest Corners of Hell are reserved for those who remain Neutral!-Dante
The Death of One is a Tragedy, a million only a statistic.-Stalin
silencertalk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=135314
Mongo
Silent But Deadly

Post by Mongo »

Every time I push the "my post" link or the "new post link" I get "array" for an answer and the it will not do their function. This also happens with the search feature. When I bring up this board and neither of those work I just leave and this is why I don't bother to surf or post here most of the time.
Firearms Engineer for hire on piece work basis.
No job is too expensive :)
http://weaponblueprints.com/
silencertalk
Site Admin

Post by silencertalk »

It turned out that Microsoft Bing was sucking the whole site down.

We were able to stop that. As each site-sucker happens, I will work to block each one.
whiterussian1974
Silent But Deadly

Post by whiterussian1974 »

silencertalk wrote:It turned out that Microsoft Bing was sucking the whole site down.

We were able to stop that. As each site-sucker happens, I will work to block each one.
Thanks.
I noticed that there were new underlined links that said "Ad Choices" whenever I hovered over them.
I am also still being logged off when opening Forum Topics in new Tabs. I caught some Trojans and am working w AntiMalware and AVG to remove them. My Internet Options keep getting reset to MAX safety. Not sure if this is causing Cookies to reset.
Anyone else keep getting Logged off when opening Topic links in new Tabs/Windows?
I do this to keep track of several Topics at the same time.
The Darkest Corners of Hell are reserved for those who remain Neutral!-Dante
The Death of One is a Tragedy, a million only a statistic.-Stalin
silencertalk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=135314