same sex marriages and the coming Purge

Moderators: mpallett, bakerjw, renegade

starlingstalker
Silent But Deadly

same sex marriages and the coming Purge

Post by starlingstalker »

Well, sitting here and watching the giddy hysterical flaming orgy love fest party happening here on TV in downtown Houston, it occurred to me that there is a day of reckoning Coming.
The way things are going, if you look into or think about the end times with this once great country taking an all around SERIOUS dive this week, that someday when there is sharia law over the USA (God forbid!) that all these public records of same sex marriage licenses will definitely morph eventually INTO death warrants over the entire country for ALL involved under intense scrutiny. The imams will surely issue a fatwa to see to that.
One thing about Islam. An ideology masquerading as a religion. Total control. No dissent. Not ever. They don't consider second opinions. Even guilty by possible association is Fatal. No recourse or remorse. And you are gone without pity or a last prayer.
And our famous mayor Ms. Parker will be the 1st of many to go..... with a swan dive off the 64th floor of the Transco Tower into the duck pond in the Galleria. Or the Phoenix Tower in a pinch at 34 stories beside the 59 SW freeway....... thousands and thousands of bodies flying Everywhere and all over!
And one more thing. To add insult to their injury, it's happening smack dab right in the middle of Ramadan. RIGHT NOW!
And they don't forget. Positively NEVER!
So enjoy the queer party while you still can.
The Purge is surely Coming! :mrgreen:
And I'm NOW on record saying I told you so. And it is later than I think! :shock:
Ok, got that out of my system -rant DONE.
starlingstalker :(
Ban weapons, not firearms!
It may ONLY be a dollar but its STILL a Sux Tax!
Pssst, so let's change this infringing UNConstitutional Law!
poikilotrm
Silent But Deadly

Re: same sex marriages and the coming Purge

Post by poikilotrm »

The moments I was censored was the moment that I won. That's twice, now.Thanks jwbaker, et al, for my victories.
KiA

Post by KiA »

calm down there, colonel fitts.
whiterussian1974
Silent But Deadly

Post by whiterussian1974 »

poikilotrm wrote:Image
I'm missing the message. The c12H17 looks like maybe a sugar, but I don't know what the Sulpha atom is for. Maybe there's a pun in the sounding of the name? Or the visual arrangement of the (3) Carbon rings?
Please PM me the joke.

Are you positing that even Nature has an orientation preference in how she's arranged?
The Darkest Corners of Hell are reserved for those who remain Neutral!-Dante
The Death of One is a Tragedy, a million only a statistic.-Stalin
silencertalk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=135314
Fulmen
Silent But Deadly

Post by Fulmen »

Chlorpromazine
poikilotrm
Silent But Deadly

Post by poikilotrm »

Yup
The moments I was censored was the moment that I won. That's twice, now.Thanks jwbaker, et al, for my victories.
Fulmen
Silent But Deadly

Post by Fulmen »

Subtle :mrgreen:
D9M9TR9S
Silent But Deadly

Post by D9M9TR9S »

I was thinking more of this... https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cocaine :lol:

Or for the hardcore fans.. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crack_cocaine
whiterussian1974
Silent But Deadly

Post by whiterussian1974 »

D9M9TR9S wrote:I was thinking more of this... https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cocaine :lol:
Or for the hardcore fans.. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crack_cocaine
That's what the Justices were smoking during deliberation.
The Thorazine is for the rest of us. :lol:
---
De-Liberation: To remove Liberty? :x
====
Well Agent starlingstalker, I guess we should celebrate the Ruling by exercising the "HERO" ordinance. Which HISD Elementary School Girls' restrooms need visiting? :x
{Proposed NDO, Sec. 17-51(b) (the “Open Bathrooms Component”). "This provision subjects women and girls to sexual predators who are allegedly confused by their gender identity.”} http://www.breitbart.com/texas/2014/05/ ... n-houston/
The Darkest Corners of Hell are reserved for those who remain Neutral!-Dante
The Death of One is a Tragedy, a million only a statistic.-Stalin
silencertalk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=135314
ranb
Silent But Deadly

Post by ranb »

starlingstalker wrote:Well, sitting here and watching the giddy hysterical flaming orgy love fest party happening here on TV in downtown Houston, it occurred to me that there is a day of reckoning Coming.
I doubt it.
starlingstalker wrote:The way things are going, if you look into or think about the end times with this once great country taking an all around SERIOUS dive this week,
Looks like the usual to me in the news.
starlingstalker wrote: that someday when there is sharia law over the USA (God forbid!)
Not going to happen.
starlingstalker wrote: that all these public records of same sex marriage licenses will definitely morph eventually INTO death warrants over the entire country for ALL involved under intense scrutiny.
Probably not. Most muslim countries do not use the death penalty against gays. Shia law is not universal among muslim communities
starlingstalker wrote: The imams will surely issue a fatwa to see to that.
Some of them issue that crap at the drop of a hat for anything. Fuckem.
starlingstalker wrote:One thing about Islam. An ideology masquerading as a religion.
Ditto for most any religion of you ask me.
starlingstalker wrote:Total control. No dissent. Not ever. They don't consider second opinions. Even guilty by possible association is Fatal. No recourse or remorse. And you are gone without pity or a last prayer.
Not true. Islam today is rather primative like Christianity was a 1000 years ago in my opinion.
starlingstalker wrote:So enjoy the queer party while you still can.
Good luck to you on that.
starlingstalker wrote:The Purge is surely Coming! :mrgreen:
Going to do anything to stop it?

Ranb
SilencerTalk was a place I could disccuss making registered silencers without being told I was a criminal. That is no longer true. http://www.silencertalk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=132&t=99273