Do you trust your government?

Moderators: mpallett, bakerjw, renegade

0101silent
Silent But Deadly

Re: Do you trust your government?

Post by 0101silent »

"
whiterussian1974 wrote:
0101silent wrote:The government employs trainable, intelligent and/or educated, people that chose to work for government because they want to serve the public and make their community or nation a better place. There are a few exceptions and people change but almost all government policies and personnel have good intent.

I say If you see an officer using excessive force stop then make him stop. Use peer pressure and the union, or the gun, badge, and prosecutor.
These are blissfully Naive Statements.

"Most Civs need to learn basic Civil and Criminal Law in School."
I agree. Everyone should be learn about the law and legal system. In 13 years of compulsory education I had countless hours of music, art, and physical education but not one class on law.

I find it both funny and frightening that Police refer to us the Public as Civilians. We are Civilians but what do they think they are?

I would have to be blissfully naïve to believe that Law Enforcement officers that arrest and prosecute Bloods, Crips, Klan, Skinheads, Mafia, Bundy Supporters, Drug Cartels, and people high on PCP, Heroin, Meth, and Crack all at the same time are afraid to tap their partner on the shoulder and tell them "that's enough".

They go out everyday and take on all these criminal organizations but they're afraid to weed out the "few bad apples" in their own ranks?

If someone steps way over the line from proper use of force to something criminal, and you say "STOP IMMEDIATELY, THAT'S WRONG AND CRIMINAL" and your partner responds that "TELLING ME TO STOP IS SUICIDAL" and informs you that you're close to "COMMITING SUICIDE BY COP" Do you have the power and duty to make the arrest? Can you say "I felt threatened and feared for my life" if it comes to that?
poikilotrm
Silent But Deadly

Post by poikilotrm »

0101silent wrote: The government employs trainable, intelligent and/or educated, people that chose to work for government because they want to serve the public and make their community or nation a better place. There are a few exceptions and people change but almost all government policies and personnel have good intent.
The government MOSTLY employs barely functional halfwits looking to do a s--t job that they cannot be fired from for better than average pay and a kick ass retirement. The best and the brightest have never gone into government. it is the refuge of the lazy, worthless, and incompetent, and those are the good ones. There may be a good guy or two that stays, but mostly, it is parasitic scum. How you got the idea that there are scores of smart enthusiastic go-getters in government is God's own mystery. I suggest a trip to the DMV or city hall to disabuse you of your bizarre beliefs.
I say If you see an officer using excessive force stop then make him stop. Use peer pressure and the union, or the gun, badge, and prosecutor.
How divorced from reality are you? It seems to be very.
If proper use of force or deadly force is justified and absolutely necessary say so. If things could have been handled better then say it was justified and lawful but there was room for improvement and while imperfect we are always improving.
Is your ass actually made out of candy? Your "imperfections" destroys fortunes, futures, lives, and limbs. Your attempt to trivialize evil acts is repulsive.
What about the community and everyone that hates the Police? You're a public servant, an OFFICER of the LAW, the better person, the bigger man...
Or some power tripping jackass with a badge and qualified immunity.
...Use the power of the mirror. If you smile they smile, a joke and a laugh are returned, a respectful nod is returned. It's programed into people and almost uncontrollable.

I have seen cops act to provoke violence many, any times. I had one try to ram my Corvette one day in Atlanta. He didn't show for court, oddly. They're nuts, a lot of them. They all protect the bad ones, too.
Unfortunately if you frown at people with contempt, ill will, and violence it will be returned.
Do you think that might apply to false arrest, robbery, battery, kidnapping, fabricating evidence, murder, rape, and a few other things that cops like to routinely engage in?
"Be the Change that you want to see in the World." "Treat others the way that you would like them treat you."
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hn7eHkCRYg8
The moments I was censored was the moment that I won. That's twice, now.Thanks jwbaker, et al, for my victories.
whiterussian1974
Silent But Deadly

Post by whiterussian1974 »

Poiki posted before I hit send. I'll read his post next and respond if needed.
0101silent wrote:... at the same time are afraid to tap their partner on the shoulder and tell them "that's enough".

They go out everyday and take on all these criminal organizations but they're afraid to weed out the "few bad apples" in their own ranks?

If someone steps way over the line from proper use of force to something criminal, and you say "STOP IMMEDIATELY, THAT'S WRONG AND CRIMINAL" and your partner responds that "TELLING ME TO STOP IS SUICIDAL" and informs you that you're close to "COMMITING SUICIDE BY COP" Do you have the power and duty to make the arrest? Can you say "I felt threatened and feared for my life" if it comes to that?
It doesn't happen anywhere near like that. 1st, I'd be arrested if I said anything during the Act. I must support his UoF and then speak w him/her later. Otherwise I'm committing a Crime.

And if I say something later, they aren't going to say "you're committing suicide." I'd either be "accidentally shot" or Framed for a Crime.
---
It's not a "few bad apples." It's a SYSTEMIC problem. The WHOLE SYSTEM is set up to protect Power. Both those in Power, and the Preservation of Power for itself.

I was arrested by my Sgt under my Cpt's order for complaining about the corruption in our Dept. Harris Co Precinct 6. I won't relitigate the Trauma here. But I have posted about it before. And the eventual Plea Bargain for no Time and just stepping down from Office of the Constable after the DA Office protected and acted as Enforcer for his Criminal Acts for decades.

I posted some of the News links. But they don't even cover 3% of what actually happened. Ofrs sent faxs pleading for help from Investigative Reporters to expose the Corruption for yrs and even though the Faxs came from our Office Fax Line w all the Attendant headers and phone # etc. they refused to investigate. I went to the FBI and they literally stated that unless I had Vid and Aud recording of him stating clearly that he would going to fly Commercial Airliners into skyscrapers, they had no Budget to pursue Public Corruption Cases. :shock:

Several other Dptys have been railroaded into Felony Convictions for approaching the DA w Audio Evidence of Corruption in our Dept.

The "Bad Guys" aren't 1 million troopers strong (# of USA LEO and affiliate Staff) nor do they have 4 Trillion per yr in funding to pursue us. Not even the Richest and Most Powerful Criminal Drug Cartels hold a flame to LEAs. In funding, manpower, International Cooperation, etc.

The USA Govt is TRULY an Organized Criminal Conspiracy violating RICO Statutes every day.

Just look at how many Clinton Witnesses have "mysteriously" died b/f they testified against them.

Did you read the links I posted about the Dpty who was shot 12 times in the back? Only 4 shots struck him w 1 in the back of his head. And he was CLEARLY IDd as "POLICE." Yet the whole thing was quickly covered up and few News Stories about the actual Facts. They just reported what the Official Narrative was.
The Darkest Corners of Hell are reserved for those who remain Neutral!-Dante
The Death of One is a Tragedy, a million only a statistic.-Stalin
silencertalk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=135314
poikilotrm
Silent But Deadly

Post by poikilotrm »

0101silent wrote:
What color is the sky on your world? :shock:
The moments I was censored was the moment that I won. That's twice, now.Thanks jwbaker, et al, for my victories.
whiterussian1974
Silent But Deadly

What we really need is for the Public to demand "Whistle Blower" laws to protect LEOs that expose Criminality and Corruption in our Depts.

No one is going to "warn" us that we're about to commit suicide or are dangerously close to being Framed for a Felony. You just get arrested for Crack or Meth possession in your home or vehicle. No legitimate reason to have Cat 2 Control Substance there.

Or "Illegal Images" in your trashcan at the curb on Trash Day. That's not covered under the Const and is considered Public Space/Plain View. Yet just try and argue that it was "planted" on you. No one will listen.

The Public needs to understand that we fear our Shift Mates and Supervisors, the way some people fear the Police. Maybe we live w even greater fear. Because we've SEEN it occur and how easy it is. That's 1 reason so many good cops quit. We don't want tainted by the Actions of our "Brothers" and Command Staff.
0101silent
Silent But Deadly

Post by 0101silent »

--
Last edited by 0101silent on Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
poikilotrm
Silent But Deadly

Post by poikilotrm »

whiterussian1974 wrote:What we really need is for the Public to demand "Whistle Blower" laws to protect LEOs that expose Criminality and Corruption in our Depts.

The Public needs to understand that we fear our Shift Mates and Supervisors, the way some people fear the Police. Maybe we live w even greater fear. Because we've SEEN it occur and how easy it is. That's 1 reason so many good cops quit. We don't want tainted by the Actions of our "Brothers" and Command Staff.
What happened to white Russian and to this trooper really says everything you need to know: http://www.policestateusa.com/2014/flor ... ted-a-cop/
poikilotrm
Silent But Deadly

Post by poikilotrm »

0101silent wrote:
Are the bad cops really that numerous and vile to make them a greater fear to good cops than the drug cartels, human traffickers, and mafia?

I hope that your story is untrue, if it is true I hope that the problem is isolated to Texas. Just to be safe I'll add Texas to the list of places that I'll never go.
They are the majority. It isn't limited to Texas. It is the same in every place in the country.
If bad cops are that vile and dangerous to their own fellow good cops I wonder what they do to regular citizens.
You really need to educate yourself. Just do a google search or two, then watch youtube videos of cops committing murder, or planting drugs, or doing other stuff. Here's a fun one of roadside rape:
http://thefreethoughtproject.com/woman- ... lled-weed/
Would it be possible to use the same tactics against the bad cops such as planting forbidden substances, materials, and "justified force" to get rid of them? ... I guess that if you did that then you would become a bad cop yourself.
Or dead. Like your family.
Is there a solution?
End the war on drugs and 90% of this crap evaporates overnight.
whiterussian1974
Silent But Deadly

poikilotrm wrote:
whiterussian1974 wrote:What we really need is for the Public to demand "Whistle Blower" laws to protect LEOs that expose Criminality and Corruption in our Depts.

What happened to white Russian and to this trooper really says everything you need to know: http://www.policestateusa.com/2014/flor ... ted-a-cop/
Add to that the DEA Agent whose home was burned down while he was on Undercover Assignment. Then, his Agency paired w ATF to frame him for Arson and Insurance Fraud.

Or any of several Ofrs whose Shift Mates conspire to frame and arrest them. If not for Aud/Vid Evidence that they missed, (cellphone sent to online storage or Civ recorded w vidcam) then we'd never know what happened. The "guilty" cop would just rot in Prison. After all, why would 4 "honest" cops frame their "brother Ofr?" (And the Original Criminal Internal Complaint is conveniently misplaced and the IAD/Supervisors deny that the Complaint has ever occurred against these "fine, upstanding examples of Professionalism.)

Or this ATF Agent Jay Dobyns. http://townhall.com/columnists/katiepav ... corruption

Just do a quick search for Corruption cases. Many of the cases from 5-10yrs ago aren't still available even when I enter their specific names. But there are so many that it's impossible to suppress ALL of the links.They are nearly endless. It's rampant and Systematic. Not aberrations. Intentionally Systemic through the Methods which are used.
http://www.kvewtv.com/article/2008/sep/ ... akima-dea/
0101silent
Silent But Deadly

Post by 0101silent »

--
Last edited by 0101silent on Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
poikilotrm
Silent But Deadly

Post by poikilotrm »

0101silent wrote:
Lets say there are more than the 88 bad cops that actually got caught and there are really 500 bad cops out to get her. There's 2360 sworn Florida State Troopers, 2900 sworn officers in Miami and many more in the 25 jurisdictions involved in retaliation. Good cops have the numbers.
There is a huge logical fallacy there. Most KKK members never lynched anyone. Does that make the majority of the KKK good people?
ick
Silent But Deadly

Post by ick »

No, I don't trust my government. I do, however, trust Debbie Wasserman Schultz.

Is that inconsistent thinking?
-----
Ick
poikilotrm
Silent But Deadly

Post by poikilotrm »

ick wrote:No, I don't trust my government. I do, however, trust Debbie Wasserman Schultz.

Is that inconsistent thinking?
It depends. What do you trust her to do?
NightFury

Post by NightFury »

I know that this is an older thread, but I can't help but reply.
I work for our govt, and I don't trust them. I've seen too much in the last 15 years to ever trust them.
I do trust a few of my coworkers. Some even enough to invite them into my home.
But very few...
Kodiak19550

Post by Kodiak19550 »

I trust the Trump half, lol
jlwilliams
Silent But Deadly

Post by jlwilliams »

Government is by its nature untrustworthy. I think ours is better than most, but no I don't trust my government.
Capt. Link.
Silent But Deadly

Post by Capt. Link. »

Overall the government does not have your back or is your friend. They are here to protect themselves #1 and you are a sorry second.While good cops do exist they either assimilate into the corruption or leave service.Far too many police treat people poorly.I've heard one say all I deal with is scum and can't deal with a non criminal type.We have problems in spades and so far Trump has done little to correct this prison nation we live in.
-CL
The only reason after 243 years the government now wants to disarm you is they intend to do something you would shoot them for!
http://www.silencertalk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=79895