Why doesn't Liberty have a page on here?

Moderators: mpallett, bakerjw, renegade

Chondro
Silent But Deadly

Re: Why doesn't Liberty have a page on here?

Post by Chondro »

I've run a couple forums over the years and its not worth it.. :lol: I think one is still going honestly..Nothing to do with anything you guys would be interested in..

I love the main page and the sub forums don't get used..So if one would exist I would have to post my raves there..Hell I just remembered 300blk forum was here a few weeks ago..

Liberty doesn't want one..So it's all good.. :D You want an answer the best thing to do is pick up the phone..
If you see a telephone book and your first thought is a Silencer..Your addicted

Member of the Liberty Suppressor's Underground "LSU"
BigDave@SMDW,LLC
Silent But Deadly

Post by BigDave@SMDW,LLC »

We would use a sub forum if Robert would allocate it to us. I see his point of view entirely though and respect his reasoning on it.

David
Liberty Suppressors

Edited : to remove possible drama from post.
Last edited by BigDave@SMDW,LLC on Wed Sep 28, 2011 2:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
http://www.libertycans.net

Dean of "LSU" Liberty Suppressors Underground
Kramer
Silent But Deadly

Post by Kramer »

Although I do not own a Liberty can...yet, they should be given a sub forum.
GTFord1
Senior Silent Operator

Post by GTFord1 »

Wow. What a cunt that guy is.
ArevaloSOCOM
Silencertalk Goon Squad

Post by ArevaloSOCOM »

DUPE!!!!!!!!!!

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=48641

Diomed answered this for you children a long time ago

SIDEBAR:

Anyone else remember when Kevin said Tits ( under his old screen name 1928a1 ) would be in the silencer biz? Long time ago when he outed robert about the Prodigy clusterf*ck and Robert banned him...........Kevin called this back in 2007.....

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=11729&start=100

History kiddies! It's important!

But at the end of the day...........David is correct. This is Robert's home, he'll do as he like for whatever reason he chooses, people tend to forget that.
NFAtalk.org
Nightshade

Post by Nightshade »

Just my $0.02 but I would like to see a Liberty subforum on here. I realize the owner can disallow whoever he likes, that's his right as owner. But liberty is a proven and stable manufacturer of great silencers and seem to have expanded a lot lately. When I see there is not enough time to dedicate to another sunforum, I scratch my head, given some of the other subforum titles I see on here. It is a silencer forum after all. As I said, it's just my opinion but I think the owner is doing himself a disservice by not having Liberty on here. It's kind of hard for me personally to take this place seriously, as a source of objective silencer information, when a company with liberty's reputation is ignored. I have no dawg in this fight but just giving my opinion as an objective customer interested in getting the best info on NFA items.