Hell Yeah!

Moderators: mpallett, bakerjw, renegade

RussP
Silent But Deadly

Re: Hell Yeah!

Post by RussP »

[color=#FFFFFF]Blaubart[/color] wrote:
[color=#FFFFFF]doubloon[/color] wrote:Hell, I'd be surprised if anyone currently in this thread hasn't been banned from at least one forum somewhere.
Yup, I've been banned from exactly one forum:

http://www.democraticunderground.com

I wasn't intentionally trolling, I was just showing how wrong they were in their opinions on the 2nd. :D
He has a posting history there, too. Don't know if he was banned or just quit posting.
kwik - a master of slight of hand. What you read isn't what he intended you to think he wasn't saying. He's good at giving oblique straight answers to and of not answering questions you think you ask.
Historian
Silent But Deadly

Post by Historian »

Russian wrote:Robert has a high tolerance for trolling and general douchebaggery, but not attacks on law enforcement. I think Lenny's frequent attacks on law enforcement and the legal system contributed to his demise. Beyond that, it's not like he added any value so banning him was probably an easy decision.
Thank you, thank you, thank you for the neologism "douchebaggery". :) :)

I have been looking for this very descriptor when trying to explain ideas to certain,
"I.Q the outside temperature in Centigrade" non-scientific blathering epicene liberal academics supporting
the Empty Suit in Chief's every utterance.

[Yes, once, to the chagrin of my colleagues, I did terminate
the futile conversation with "You might accept the facts if your mouth was not in a perpetual oval shape
for the Bamster". :) ]

Again, thanks.
Fallschirmjaager
Silent But Deadly

Post by Fallschirmjaager »

Historian wrote:
Russian wrote:Robert has a high tolerance for trolling and general douchebaggery, but not attacks on law enforcement. I think Lenny's frequent attacks on law enforcement and the legal system contributed to his demise. Beyond that, it's not like he added any value so banning him was probably an easy decision.
Thank you, thank you, thank you for the neologism "douchebaggery". :) :)

I have been looking for this very descriptor when trying to explain ideas to certain,
"I.Q the outside temperature in Centigrade" non-scientific blathering epicene liberal academics supporting
the Empty Suit in Chief's every utterance.

[Yes, once, to the chagrin of my colleagues, I did terminate
the futile conversation with "You might accept the facts if your mouth was not in a perpetual oval shape
for the Bamster". :) ]

Again, thanks.

Historian, your posts are always worth reading.

Kwikrnu showed up on NFAtalk and lasted one post. That s--t was over fast. Hopefully everyone who runs a firearms related forum gets the message about this guy and he can't use online forums to hurt our cause anymore.
I live in the weak and the wounded... Doc...
wyoguy
Silent But Deadly

Post by wyoguy »

I'm sure everyone does remember that Leonard did 'substitute' his wife when he got banned on another forum !?

It could happen again...

:wink:

He WILL appear in the Media somewhere, sometime...down the road.

This was all kind of 'Anti-climatic' though...Out Without A Whimper Or A Bang...

:lol:

WYOGUY
85% of all statistics are made up...and the other 30% are wrong!
Bugzy
Silent But Deadly

Post by Bugzy »

Glad to here it.

I don't think good things are going to come from his distorted views and intended actions.

Thanks Robert.....
ArevaloSOCOM
Silencertalk Goon Squad

Post by ArevaloSOCOM »

A real troll tries to invent something new, something other trolls will scratch their heads over.

It was the greatest troll I ever seen.

Every great magic troll consists of three parts or acts. The first part is called "The Pledge". The troll shows you something ordinary: a deck of cards, a bird or a man. He shows you this object. Perhaps he asks you to inspect it to see if it is indeed real, unaltered, normal. But of course... it probably isn't. The second act is called "The Turn". The troll takes the ordinary something and makes it do something extraordinary. Now you're looking for the secret... but you won't find it, because of course you're not really looking. You don't really want to know. You want to be fooled. But you wouldn't clap yet. Because making something disappear isn't enough; you have to bring it back. That's why every magic trick has a third act, the hardest part, the part we call "The Prestige"."

You're familiar with the phrase "man's reach exceeds his grasp"? It's a lie: man's grasp exceeds his nerve.

Society tolerates only one change at a time.
NFAtalk.org
RussP
Silent But Deadly

Post by RussP »

wyoguy wrote:I'm sure everyone does remember that Leonard did 'substitute' his wife when he got banned on another forum !?

It could happen again...

:wink:

He WILL appear in the Media somewhere, sometime...down the road.

This was all kind of 'Anti-climatic' though...Out Without A Whimper Or A Bang...

:lol:

WYOGUY
He used kwikrnuwife on thektog.org.
kwik - a master of slight of hand. What you read isn't what he intended you to think he wasn't saying. He's good at giving oblique straight answers to and of not answering questions you think you ask.
aevert

Post by aevert »

Russian wrote: I'm sure Lenny is railing against the anti-2nd Amendment moderators who conspired to silence him on yet another forum.
Well, this is a forum about silencers. <rimshot>
RussP
Silent But Deadly

Post by RussP »

doubloon
Silent But Deadly

Post by doubloon »

Thanks Russ, now I find myself in a state of indecision about whether to avoid those sites or give in to curiosity about what slander he might be spreading about this site.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDtd2jNIwAU MUSAFAR!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8CrOL-ydFMI This is Water DavidW
Complete Form 1s http://www.silencertalk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=79895
bakerjw
Elite Member

Post by bakerjw »

Actually it was more of what he was doing here. The infamous AR pistol with silencer and body armor full of 30 round clips detailing the plan to go to Kentucky and parade around the capitol building. Me thinks that the KSP will be getting more calls.
July 5th, 2016. The day that we moved from a soft tyranny to a hard tyranny.
RussP
Silent But Deadly

Post by RussP »

[color=#FFFFFF]RussP[/color] wrote:For those interested, Leonard is posting at http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread ... -bear-arms and http://www.akfiles.org/forums/index.php ... 12a9b3a23&
Okay, he has planted roots in ronpaulforums.com. He's resurrected a 10/2/2010 thread (in bold above) that didn't get much traction back then. He's already calling members there anti-2A.
Blaubart
Silent But Deadly

Post by Blaubart »

RussP wrote:Okay, he has planted roots in ronpaulforums.com. He's resurrected a 10/2/2010 thread (in bold above) that didn't get much traction back then. He's already calling members there anti-2A.
That's it. I'm convinced there must be some sort of sexual component in this for Leonard. He gets off on this somehow...
"And by the way, if you're gonna take up a hobby of letter writing, you might want to learn how to spell "writing" you stupid F--k." - Nighthawk re kwikrnu
copenhagen
Silent But Deadly

Post by copenhagen »

This thread is boring without a picture of kwik at the top with his wannabe SBR, cheapo can, and deuce gear. I really tried to get a picture in edgewise on him the day before he got banned... not possible.
PTK
Silent But Deadly

Post by PTK »

That boy has problems...
RIP Dave. You will be missed.
TROOPER
Silent But Deadly

Post by TROOPER »

Blaubart wrote:That's it. I'm convinced there must be some sort of sexual component in this for Leonard. He gets off on this somehow...
When I worked at a theme park as a gate attendant/security guard, after the initial rush of get-in-early-and-avoid-the-crowds, we'd have a lull, then a smaller rush of season-ticket-holders who were wise enough to avoid the first rush. Then we'd stand around and BS with some of the off-duty, uniformed police officers that were paid to stand around and give presence. They had the best stories.

Anyway, one of them was telling me that at fires, investigators look for signs of 'auto-eroticism', because truy pyromaniacs will masturbate to the fire as its burning. That's strange to me that someone could link a sexual act to something so clearly non-sexual. If they can do it, the maybe Leonard can too.

Any moderator want to chime in as to why he finally got banned/deleted? My guess is that the potential for negative publicity was too high in the event that Leonard had some kind of public/media fiasco. The news investigation could have traced him back to this site and then wound up on RSilver's front lawn with a few cameras and microphones.

That's all my own speculation as to why, but if anyone knows why he was banned, chime in and straighten out my theory.
Russian
Silent But Deadly

xx

Post by Russian »

xx
Last edited by Russian on Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TROOPER
Silent But Deadly

Post by TROOPER »

Wait... "General Asshatery"? If I was in uniform would I have to salute his asshatery? Or do you mean that the rank of his bullshit was like unto a very high rank in the military in terms of its egregiousness? Or as a third option, do you mean non-specific wearing of asses as hats?
Russian
Silent But Deadly

xx

Post by Russian »

xx
Last edited by Russian on Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ick
Silent But Deadly

Post by ick »

I must say I am more than disappointed in myself for going off on a rant about his hat-assery..... so my apologies to the group and silvers.

I think kwiksue HAD to go especially after posting Russian's private information let alone the negative publicity and "guilt by association" when the situation comes to a head. I can see where it is best to avoid CNN saying "religious right-wing extremist from the website called SilencerTalk.com where they regularly discuss illegal firearm modifications and other criminal acts." I mean the media is going to claim things like that as it is, no need for the lead straw-man to be ST.

Irrespective I should not have gone off the deep end and posted my rant. If I had a problem I should have contacted silvers directly and dropped it after saying my thoughts on the topic.
-----
Ick
Bone16
Elite Member

Post by Bone16 »

TROOPER wrote:Wait... "General Asshatery"? If I was in uniform would I have to salute his asshatery? Or do you mean that the rank of his bullshit was like unto a very high rank in the military in terms of its egregiousness? Or as a third option, do you mean non-specific wearing of asses as hats?
JHC Trooper, you just made me snot Dr. Pepper out of my nose!! :lol:
America is not at war. The U.S. Military is at war. America is at the mall.

Bone 16, Asshat at large, OUT!
Blaubart
Silent But Deadly

Post by Blaubart »

ick wrote:Irrespective I should not have gone off the deep end and posted my rant.
Don't worry about it. I'm sure you didn't offend him.

The only reason to regret it, is you might have been giving him exactly what he was looking for. Attention.
"And by the way, if you're gonna take up a hobby of letter writing, you might want to learn how to spell "writing" you stupid F--k." - Nighthawk re kwikrnu
ick
Silent But Deadly

Post by ick »

TROOPER wrote:Wait... "General Asshatery"? If I was in uniform would I have to salute his asshatery? Or do you mean that the rank of his bullshit was like unto a very high rank in the military in terms of its egregiousness? Or as a third option, do you mean non-specific wearing of asses as hats?
From what I got out of this post is that you are either not yet in, or just got in.
-----
Ick
Russian
Silent But Deadly

xx

Post by Russian »

xx
Last edited by Russian on Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RussP
Silent But Deadly

Post by RussP »

It appears Leonard has found kindred spirits... http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread ... arms/page3 ...on page 3.