New World Order???

Moderators: mpallett, bakerjw, renegade

Sleeper362
Silent But Deadly

New World Order???

Post by Sleeper362 »

Yeah this is kind of nutcase-ish but hear me out. While performing my civic duty as a true Libertarian and volunteering for the coalition to protect all NC families to vote down Amendment 1 in NC (and failing) I got to have a conversation with someone who occupied the upper 1%. I spoke to Mr. Peabody at length about politics and other things in general. Mr. Peabody is the owner of Peabody construction, and is married to Mrs. Hanes Peabody, Hanes being Hanes underwear and such. In talking to him he noted that he was very happy with the candidates that he has to choose from. Originally being from MA him and Mitt got to speak at length about things and he said both Mitt and Barrack or on the same page with certain things that made him happy especially gun control.

So after talking to him I got to thinking, why are all these upper upperclass folks so pro guncontrol, and it hit me like a ton of bricks. These guys have a plan/map of the world in their minds and the money to carry it out. They might even have the best intentions in the world for us, but it is THEIR plan for us, not our plan for us. The one thing that stands in their way at least in this country is that the only true power in this world is the ability to defend and take lives. Guns scare the crap out of these people because a $.33 bullet can turn someone who is worth billions into worm food. Think about it, why do people like Bloomberg, Romney, Peabody, Soros, even the Koch brothers hate guns so much? Its because they stand in the way of their ultimate world utopia. Our ability to defend ourselves is the one thing that will always stand in the way of their ultimate plan. Provide perfection and they will do what we want.

Then I got to thinking even deeper, I used to write everybody off who spoke about big brother, new world order, as a tin foil wearing freak. "You are out of your mind dude!" "Come on, there isn't a mass conspiracy, you are just crazy." Now after my conversation with Mr. Peabody I am kind of looking at things different. This world view, this plan these people have for us, is it a form of new world order? Is this ultimate goal of no violence, and no crime, only wanting for trinkets that distract, free medical care, free food, govt. subsidized clothing and shelter, all of these things that further our dependence on them, a harbringer of things to come? The ultimate level of progressivism can only logically lead to such a thing. I am not posting this to make everyone scared or make this website seem like its full of frootloops. These are just thoughts running through my head spurred on by a conversation I had with someone who I would never have thought to be so liberal. I am posting this hoping that someone could convince me otherwise and possibly start an open discussion. So what do yall think, is this the direction we are heading in?
johndoe3
Silent But Deadly

Re: New World Order???

Post by johndoe3 »

The Hunger Games :wink:

The movie is the message.
You can fool all of the people some of the time, and some of the people all of the time...and those are pretty good odds.
Brett Maverick, gambler on TV (also used by Progressive leaders everywhere)
Hush
Silent But Deadly

Post by Hush »

what do yall think, is this the direction we are heading in?
Yep....since the mid 19 century.
Demand stringent background and mental health checks on your politicians.
Sleeper362
Silent But Deadly

Post by Sleeper362 »

johndoe3 wrote:The Hunger Games :wink:

The movie is the message.
I will definitely watch it. It is truly scary times for those who have the foresight to see the big picture. I have never been a conspiracy theorist, that is not my thing, but its the only answer I could come up with after talking to Mr. Peabody and learning his political leanings. You would figure business owners would naturally be conservative because that is the ideology you would think that benefits them the most, or so I thought. I guess when your ultimate plans are far more nefarious than making money, you would go with the side that is more regulatory.

I also don't want anyone to think that this is a hit on Romney, this is just going by what this guy said to me. My opinion about politics any more is that they all want us under thumb, not just republicans or democrats.
Glock35
Silent But Deadly

Post by Glock35 »

no doubt plenty of people with power (aka money to influence) have some form of utopia in their minds, I kind of do too, but I certainly do not try to implement it. Seems futile & way to many trade-offs even if a person could get closer.

One conspiracy theory I read, or saw on youtube, back in 2001-2003 was about Rockefeller allegedly telling some (Hollywood?) person that an incident would happen, US would create a base in middle-east, a 1-world gov or currency (forget which or if it was both) would be established. Since this allegedly pre-dated 9/11 it's somewhat interesting with the current world/NATO currency talk
twodollarbill
Silent But Deadly

Post by twodollarbill »

Glock35 wrote:no doubt plenty of people with power (aka money to influence) have some form of utopia in their minds, I kind of do too, but I certainly do not try to implement it.
That's cuz we are just ants on the sidewalk to them.
But really.....all you have to do is look at Hollywood.
Those in control jamb their beliefs down our throats with every new TV show and movie.
Whether it be political, religous .....and the biggy..... gay rights.....and yes, gun control.
8) I normally don't post in this section and I'm being overly nice with my words 8)
:shock: It even happens here, I typed g-y and the powers here CAPITOLIZED it....I didn't :shock:
jlwilliams
Silent But Deadly

Post by jlwilliams »

While I do think that theories of a well organized conspiracy are paranoia and kookish, it is true that the 'upper class' do seem to share a world view and they are all agreed that the little people being armed is bad. They would like to see the world run by good, clean people with good educations from good families. Like their own. Guns are fine in the hands of such good people but there are no end to problems when poor, dirty and otherwise....undesirable types have a gun. A Saturday Night Special to make trouble with. The "New World Order" is a bit grandiose, but the 'elite' do favor the notion of benevolent government with the power to make people be good. Rich conservative and rich liberal are fairly close. They can see each other eye to eye and have a civil discourse over their differing views over a lunch of crustless cucumber sandwiches. Neither side of that debate sees the poor as equal. Neither side seems to see any problem with manipulating the supid herd of shifferbrains to vote their way either. It is, after all, for their own good if they only had the brains to see it. That's key. If you spend any time with educated people of the left or right wing varienty; they all see people who don't agree with them as "not getting it" ie, too stupid to see how the elite are right. That does lead me to believe that some of the crazy sounding conspiracies may be true. The powerful will and have used phony incidents to get the stupid herd to go along. Take the TonKin Gulf incident as an example. That 'sold' America the Viet Nam war.

Neither side of the political isle loves guns. Guns are power. Power is loathe to share power.
continuity
Elite Member

Post by continuity »

jlwilliams wrote:...Power is loathe to share power.
This (post in total) deserves a rep.
What amount of a man is composed of his own collection of experiences... and the conclusions that those experiences have allowed him to "know" for certain as "Truth"? :Ick
Sleeper362
Silent But Deadly

Post by Sleeper362 »

I remember a riddle that was said on Game of Thrones and it strikes true:

There was once three men who were all powerful. Each man was tasked with killing the other two. The means in which they do it is by convincing a swordsman in a room to do their dirty work. The first man was a priest, the second was a wealthy lord, and the third was a politician. which of all these men involved walks out without a doubt?

The swordsman because only he yields the true power, the power of life and death. The other forms of power are just illusions of power.

Why do they want guns taken away from us?
continuity
Elite Member

Post by continuity »

Sleeper362 wrote:...The swordsman because only he yields the true power, the power of life and death. The other forms of power are just illusions of power...
You brotha, are JEDI knight material...
What amount of a man is composed of his own collection of experiences... and the conclusions that those experiences have allowed him to "know" for certain as "Truth"? :Ick
ick
Silent But Deadly

Post by ick »

Sleeper362 wrote:I remember a riddle that was said on Game of Thrones and it strikes true:

There was once three men who were all powerful. Each man was tasked with killing the other two. The means in which they do it is by convincing a swordsman in a room to do their dirty work. The first man was a priest, the second was a wealthy lord, and the third was a politician. which of all these men involved walks out without a doubt?

The swordsman because only he yields the true power, the power of life and death. The other forms of power are just illusions of power.

Why do they want guns taken away from us?
Great post.
-----
Ick
Sleeper362
Silent But Deadly

Post by Sleeper362 »

Just further proof that the anti-gunners are not anti gun, just anti regular people owning guns.

http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/20 ... 33594.html
Hush
Silent But Deadly

Post by Hush »

Sleeper362 wrote:Just further proof that the anti-gunners are not anti gun, just anti regular people owning guns.

Great article, it shows him for the hypocrite that he is.
Demand stringent background and mental health checks on your politicians.
ick
Silent But Deadly

Post by ick »

Sleeper362 wrote:Just further proof that the anti-gunners are not anti gun, just anti regular people owning guns.

This is old news and a partially bogus news story. Doesn't seem like his record is anti-gun. The shooting incident resulted in him being incted in January 2010. I don't see any updates in the case after that.

He wasl also acused of sexualy abusing youg men. Who knows?

Is there evidence of an anti-gun stand?
-----
Ick
generaldisarray
Silent But Deadly

Post by generaldisarray »

The truth is you're the weak. And I'm the tyranny of evil men. But I'm tryin, Ringo. I'm tryin' real hard to be the shepherd..... Jules Winnfield
ick
Silent But Deadly

Post by ick »

Yeah, that was one of the items I checked... but don't entirely trust. Other sources seem to indicate he is no "anti-gun" elitist.
-----
Ick
MV10
Silent But Deadly

Post by MV10 »

As a remnant of my more active racing days, I have a group of friends and acquaintances who would be considered the so-called "1%" ... including one jet-owning billionaire. They are some of the most pro-gun hardcore patriot types you will ever meet.

The assumptions in this thread are every bit as ludicrous as the anti-gunners' own nutjob theories.

Wealth does not equal evil. Have you actually seen the Occutard assclowns who came up with that 1% thing? Are those the people you really want defining any part of your world view?
Modern American political discourse: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpAOwJvTOio
Sleeper362
Silent But Deadly

Post by Sleeper362 »

Its funny MV because I have met several the so called 1%ers in person. Spent a lot of time around them in Martha's Vineyard and they are very antigun. The only wealthy people I have met personally that were pro gun was the family that owned the formula to Dr. Pepper. Those fellas were good down to earth country folks. They were in no way representative of the rest that I have met. No one said wealth equals evil. But more often then not Wealth equals benevolent plans with the money and power to enact them in some way shape or form and all too often those plans include getting guns out of the hands of ordinary citizens.
MV10
Silent But Deadly

Post by MV10 »

Sleeper362 wrote:No one said wealth equals evil. But more often then not Wealth equals benevolent plans with the money and power to enact them in some way shape or form and all too often those plans include getting guns out of the hands of ordinary citizens.
The line you're drawing is so fine I'm having a hard time even finding it.
Modern American political discourse: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpAOwJvTOio
ick
Silent But Deadly

Post by ick »

There are several types of 1%. Old money wealthy that live in a different world, new money wealthy that remember what it was like to not have wealth..... and a thousand variations in between.
-----
Ick