Anybody seen this charging handle?

Talk about them here.

Moderators: mpallett, bakerjw

fstbk65
Silent But Deadly

Anybody seen this charging handle?

Post by fstbk65 »

http://www.gearheadworks.com/

Ok, I know you haven't. I'll be honest. It's mine and I designed it. This post is the first public announcement about it I've made anywhere. Since this was the first gun related board I ever joined I figured I'd ask you guys first what you thought about it.
T_Tactical
Senior Silent Operator

Re: Anybody seen this charging handle?

Post by T_Tactical »

If seen it before cause in the pics it's sitting next to my rifle on my workbench. :D
L1A1Rocker
Silent But Deadly

Post by L1A1Rocker »

I cannot tell by the photos too well, is the charging handle on the left or right side of the rifle?
fstbk65
Silent But Deadly

Post by fstbk65 »

L1A1Rocker wrote:I cannot tell by the photos too well, is the charging handle on the left or right side of the rifle?
It's on the left side. In the photo on the home page its locked back. Actually I think the photos in the slides are all showing it back. I need to show it forward. I don't have any real good pictures of it yet.
MadDogDan
Senior Silent Operator

Post by MadDogDan »

Looks like the OP was posted in 2012 and it is now 2014. Well, they have sold at least two of these charging handles because I have one on each of my E4's. Great design and works much, much, better then the OEM handle. It also doesn't stick out like the hat on the "flying nun" like the Raptor handle.

MadDog 8)
WWJWD (What Would John Wayne Do?)