51T Blackout?

Company specific discussions and announcements.

Moderator: SilentMike

roxy
Silent Operator

51T Blackout?

Post by roxy »

Where oh where have they all gone......., and why???
57fairlane
Silent But Deadly

Re: 51T Blackout?

Post by 57fairlane »

They are around, you just have to know where to look :mrgreen:
Emilio
Silent But Deadly

Post by Emilio »

All major places been out for a long time, what left is over priced ( shipped) but Bullsye had 51T 5/8x24 for $99 shipped a few days ago.

NOT comforting to owners or new buyers! :x Not something I buy again today because of AAC's business. Practice's.
Member of the LSU, SWR, and RUGGED underground. Shame Silencerco!
Tater_ga
Silent Operator

Post by Tater_ga »

I'm not sure what you mean by our business practices. But, if there is ever anything we can do to make something right please give us an opportunity to fix things.

We are more than happy to help with any issue regarding our product line. This includes past or present items.

Thanks!

Brent
Brent

Certified Silencer Nerd

Semper Fidelis (2005-2010)
Emilio
Silent But Deadly

Post by Emilio »

Thanks for reply, you can start with shipping 51t's (to large dealers) and assure they be around for the next 10 years! :D

Since the "buy out" things look very shaky, do they even care? limited runs (like the handi to few dealers), no new product, changing teeth again! Why not pick and make universal mount/adapter for all or mod upgrade (like S-CO?)

Show the customer you care with actions not words. Thank you for listening. :mrgreen:
Blueclawz

Post by Blueclawz »

<Crickets Chirping>

The previous poster nailed it! Regardless of the current market due to the events in December - AAC needs to work harder at showing customers and potential customers that they are committed to the sale. Instead of worrying about being the highest sales volume manufacturer. My first AAC product was one of the first few 762SD-N6's to make it into the market and althought its a top notch piece, the proprietary mount and lack of available mounts to the market make it very difficult to consider another AAC product for my collection. I feel really bad for the 18T guys as had I seen how they were basically "dropped on their faces" I would never have climbed into bed on the 51T mount system. I suppose it will not be much longer till 51T mounts are impossible to locate for a reasonable price.
roxy
Silent Operator

Post by roxy »

Got one!!!

The Silencer shop has 51T's in stock again!! :D :D :D :D

$90 w/Free shipping.

Not a scream'in deal..., but a fair price!
the_accuser
Silent But Deadly

Post by the_accuser »

roxy wrote:Got one!!!

The Silencer shop has 51T's in stock again!! :D :D :D :D

$90 w/Free shipping.

Not a scream'in deal..., but a fair price!
Thanks for the post...picked one up myself. I have been hunting one for weeks. Now if I can only track down a 7" Noveske NSR rail.
Tater_ga
Silent Operator

Post by Tater_ga »

The below shop just posted on our Facebook that they have a bunch of 51T mounts in stock. Give them a call and see if they can help you out.

Riley's Sport Shop, Inc.
1575 Hooksett Road, Daniel Webster Highway
Hooksett, NH 03106
Phone 603/485-5000
FAX 603/485-8800

Email: [email protected]
Brent

Certified Silencer Nerd

Tater_ga
Silent Operator

Post by Tater_ga »

viewtopic.php?f=86&t=103085&p=830619#p830619

Check this thread, but I've spoken with two dealers today that have these in stock. They will be more than happy to help any of you out.
Brent

Certified Silencer Nerd

billybronco
Senior Silent Operator

Post by billybronco »

Uhhhh....Mike Mers and Paul Wagner @ AAC have been nothing of STELLAR as far as C.S. goes....This now dates back years.

They even made something right when it was the fault of MY dumbass.

Not sure where people are getting these notions of crappy service from them...
DarkPhoenix
Senior Silent Operator

Post by DarkPhoenix »

Personally, I think it speaks volumes of AAC's customer service when employees like Brent go above and beyond by helping us locate mounts and such. Thank you!
renegade
Silent But Deadly

Post by renegade »

roxy wrote:Where oh where have they all gone......., and why???
What are you looking for? I have Brakes, Brakeout, FH.
Emilio
Silent But Deadly

Post by Emilio »

DarkPhoenix wrote:Personally, I think it speaks volumes of AAC's customer service when employees like Brent go above and beyond by helping us locate mounts and such. Thank you!

Shouldn't have to you think? ( the point!)

But yes, nice of him anyway.

Had to spend $99 two weeks ago not thinking after a YEAR they come through. :x
DarkPhoenix
Senior Silent Operator

Post by DarkPhoenix »

I try to think every day, the wife may not agree with this statement, but at least I try...

I also dislike that guns/ammo are out of stock at most places. Before the insanity, my local gun shop had every mount in stock. Now, not so much... If collecting stamps has taught me anything it is: patience.
Tater_ga
Silent Operator

Post by Tater_ga »

DarkPhoenix wrote:I try to think every day, the wife may not agree with this statement, but at least I try...

I also dislike that guns/ammo are out of stock at most places. Before the insanity, my local gun shop had every mount in stock. Now, not so much... If collecting stamps has taught me anything it is: patience.
Patience is definitely a virtue in stamp collecting. Like I said before, just give us a chance and we'll do our best. Sometimes that may not seem good enough, but at least give us the opportunity to help. If I could I would do parades where I just throw mounts into the audience. I will do my best to help you guys find the mounts you need, but we need to get some dealers on here to let me know when they have them available.

Clyde Armory in Bogart, Ga is another dealer I recently visited that has a ton of mounts in stock. I don't believe their website is up to date with current inventory, FYI.

http://clydearmory.com/

CLYDE ARMORY
4800 Atlanta Hwy.
Bogart, GA 30622
Tel: (706) 549-1842
Fax: (706) 549-3232
Brent

Certified Silencer Nerd

Irishpride
Silent Operator

Post by Irishpride »

Most AAC cans in stock as well as 51t FH. AAC has been nothin but a pleasure to deal with. I can't speak for everyone, but never has a problem getting things. Then again I put an order in every two weeks just to make sure things keeps rolling in.
B&H Gun Sales
Merritt Island, FL
FFL, SOT Class 3 Dealer and LE MIlitary Distributer
[email protected]
(Facebook) B&H Gun Sales