$1800 762SDN-6??

Company specific discussions and announcements.

Moderator: SilentMike

gyz
Senior Silent Operator

$1800 762SDN-6??

Post by gyz »

I've seen several for sale at that price. That's over 1000.00 more than I paid for mine?? Is that just panic price?
jaredr
Silent But Deadly

Re: $1800 762SDN-6??

Post by jaredr »

that's absolutely nuts.
66427vette
Silent But Deadly

Post by 66427vette »

Must be for 2.
kusai
Silent Operator

Post by kusai »

Most people have already accepted that bho can and has already shredded the Constitution.
gyz
Senior Silent Operator

Post by gyz »

It wasn't for two but they stated they would throw in a mount for free!! I figured it was the craze!! I just hadn't seen it with suppressors!!
jaredr
Silent But Deadly

Post by jaredr »

gyz wrote:It wasn't for two but they stated they would throw in a mount for free!! I figured it was the craze!! I just hadn't seen it with suppressors!!
good deal as long as the mount is machined out of solid platinum
GoingQuiet
Silent But Deadly

Post by GoingQuiet »

gyz wrote:I've seen several for sale at that price. That's over 1000.00 more than I paid for mine?? Is that just panic price?
Panic, insanity, call it what you will.

Going into 2013 I had five SDN6's on my shelf the first of the year at very competitive prices.

When it became 4, I raised the price. I got $1050.

When it became 3, I raised the price. I got $1275.

When it became 2, I raised the price. I got $1500.

When it became 1, I raised the price. I got $1700.

People were willing to pay for the luxury of forms starting immediately. That's how it works.
GoingQuiet.com
07 FFL / 02 SOT
Melbourne, FL
NFA Sales & Transfers, Silencerco Stocking Distributor, AAC, SigSauer, Gemtech, Rock River Arms Stocking Dealer
[email protected]
jaredr
Silent But Deadly

Post by jaredr »

i long for the day when I can casually spend that sort of excess to compensate for my impatience and lack of prior planning.
GoingQuiet
Silent But Deadly

Post by GoingQuiet »

jaredr wrote:i long for the day when I can casually spend that sort of excess to compensate for my impatience and lack of prior planning.
Paid for my grandma's nursing home bill!
GoingQuiet.com
07 FFL / 02 SOT
Melbourne, FL
NFA Sales & Transfers, Silencerco Stocking Distributor, AAC, SigSauer, Gemtech, Rock River Arms Stocking Dealer
[email protected]
66427vette
Silent But Deadly

Post by 66427vette »

Those are some nice margins! My buddy just ordered a 2013 gt3 with his pmag profits.
jaredr
Silent But Deadly

Post by jaredr »

66427vette wrote:Those are some nice margins! My buddy just ordered a 2013 gt3 with his pmag profits.
that's a lot of pmags, even with january's markups.
66427vette
Silent But Deadly

Post by 66427vette »

Not as many as you think. :D. Did not pay for all of but more than half.
Alohakid

Post by Alohakid »

66427vette wrote:Those are some nice margins! My buddy just ordered a 2013 gt3 with his pmag profits.
Interesting... I have 50 pmags w/ window... needing a new Aimpoint T1... giving some thought on selling 20 pmags to fund T1 purchase but don't want to price gauge.
"When the people fear their government, there is TYRANNY; when the government fears the people, there is LIBERTY" -- Thomas Jefferson
Irishpride
Silent Operator

Post by Irishpride »

If your looking for SDN-6, I have them in stock. $1050 will never be higher even if I only have one. If your law Enforement or Military let me know. I run a LE, Military program for many products and thank you for your service.
B&H Gun Sales
Merritt Island, FL
FFL, SOT Class 3 Dealer and LE MIlitary Distributer
[email protected]
(Facebook) B&H Gun Sales
JasonM
Silent But Deadly

Post by JasonM »

Irishpride wrote:If your looking for SDN-6, I have them in stock. $1050 will never be higher even if I only have one. If your law Enforement or Military let me know. I run a LE, Military program for many products and thank you for your service.
Stand up!
Kick Ass Design
ten:pm media
www.facebook.com/VisualGravy
Sdustin
Silent But Deadly

Post by Sdustin »

GoingQuiet thats nice that you didnt pay any more for the first as you did the last but you happily take advantage of people by making over a grand, pretty much a dick move if you ask me.
When guns are outlawed only outlaws will have guns
gyz
Senior Silent Operator

Post by gyz »

I was thinking the same thing. Not very good business practice if you ask me.

Thanks Matt for being a standup guy. Thanks also for your support of Law Enforcement. We don't get too many "Thank You" now a days!!
GoingQuiet
Silent But Deadly

Post by GoingQuiet »

Sdustin wrote:GoingQuiet thats nice that you didnt pay any more for the first as you did the last but you happily take advantage of people by making over a grand, pretty much a dick move if you ask me.
I may not have paid more, but I did commit to buying a 20+ of them months before - and people were willing to pay more to start paperwork immediately.

Also, I can assure you that I did not "make over a grand".

This is capitalism.
gyz wrote:I was thinking the same thing. Not very good business practice if you ask me.
Honesty is not a very good business practice?

Well, this is the firearm industry. I think you're right, we should do away with that.
GoingQuiet.com
07 FFL / 02 SOT
Melbourne, FL
[email protected]
Irishpride
Silent Operator

Post by Irishpride »

Back to the basics, were all here to help one another. Forums were made so that we can all come together from all parts of the world and share the same common interest. Were not all perfect by any means. I know I'm not!

With that said, I have them in stock, but the best deal i've seen in a long time is SilencerShop. I think there selling there SDN-6 for around High $800s. Know many people who have used them and all satisfied customers.
B&H Gun Sales
Merritt Island, FL
FFL, SOT Class 3 Dealer and LE MIlitary Distributer
[email protected]
(Facebook) B&H Gun Sales
Fireman1291
Silent But Deadly

Post by Fireman1291 »

GoingQuiet, I thought I saw a SDN6 advertised on your FB a month or two back for like $800's. Am I correct or am I thinking about something else?
Industry T&E
https://www.youtube.com/nfareviewchannelusa
Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/NFAreviewchannel
Instagram
https://www.instagram.com/nfareview
Fireman1291
Silent But Deadly

Post by Fireman1291 »

Irishpride wrote:If your looking for SDN-6, I have them in stock. $1050 will never be higher even if I only have one. If your law Enforement or Military let me know. I run a LE, Military program for many products and thank you for your service.

Thanks for being a true gun owner. Someone not willing to take advantage of someone and call it capitalism. Making a buck is one thing but paying your mortgage after ripping off a fellow gun owner is disgusting. I vote with my wallet. If I need a twelfth can ill be sure to keep you in mind. I've had great experiences with SilentShooters, AllenArms, and BullsEye. Keep up the good work and I wish you a successful business sir. Adam
Industry T&E
https://www.youtube.com/nfareviewchannelusa
Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/NFAreviewchannel
Instagram
https://www.instagram.com/nfareview
GoingQuiet
Silent But Deadly

Post by GoingQuiet »

Fireman1291 wrote:GoingQuiet, I thought I saw a SDN6 advertised on your FB a month or two back for like $800's. Am I correct or am I thinking about something else?
SDN6's were on the FB page at $975 for the past several weeks. The last time they were $825 was the first week of December after a sizable delivery.

It's strange, you hear all the complaints about prices when what's on the shelf goes to 1-2 but when what's on the shelf is 15-20 and prices go down, you never hear the praise. Something to think about.
GoingQuiet.com
07 FFL / 02 SOT
Melbourne, FL
[email protected]
Sdustin
Silent But Deadly

Post by Sdustin »

GoingQuiet wrote:
Sdustin wrote:GoingQuiet thats nice that you didnt pay any more for the first as you did the last but you happily take advantage of people by making over a grand, pretty much a dick move if you ask me.
I may not have paid more, but I did commit to buying a 20+ of them months before - and people were willing to pay more to start paperwork immediately.

Also, I can assure you that I did not "make over a grand".

This is capitalism.
gyz wrote:I was thinking the same thing. Not very good business practice if you ask me.
Honesty is not a very good business practice?

Well, this is the firearm industry. I think you're right, we should do away with that.

so you bought 20 then as your stock ran low you charged more sounds like a dick move. and if sold the first ones at MSRP and then moved all the way up to 1700 you wernt even making 300 on the ones you sold at MSRP?

also what do you mean start paper work immediately wouldnt any dealer start paper work as soon as the silencer is sold? just be honest and say you saw everyone else cashing in and wanted a piece of the pie.

Im sorry to say but dealers that do these sorts of things are the ones that dont have and keep a loyal customer base and its that loyal base that will keep buying and buying from some place else, these people that are fooled to "pay more to start paperwork immediately" will be spent out fast and stop buying.
When guns are outlawed only outlaws will have guns
700PSS
Elite Member

Post by 700PSS »

Saw one on display at Bulls-Eye earlier today. I wouldn't be surprised if more than one is available. I think it was priced at $899.XX

If interested, you can contact Jeremy "beye" on this board or call him at: 770-963-6556, option 4.
Bugzy
Silent But Deadly

Post by Bugzy »

GoingQuiet wrote:
gyz wrote:I've seen several for sale at that price. That's over 1000.00 more than I paid for mine?? Is that just panic price?
Panic, insanity, call it what you will.

Going into 2013 I had five SDN6's on my shelf the first of the year at very competitive prices.

When it became 4, I raised the price. I got $1050.

When it became 3, I raised the price. I got $1275.

When it became 2, I raised the price. I got $1500.

When it became 1, I raised the price. I got $1700.

People were willing to pay for the luxury of forms starting immediately. That's how it works.
I really couldn't give a flying F@#$< about your numbers. But what's this "People were willing to pay for the luxury of forms starting immediately". about?

Do you put people off, and deal with them at "YOUR" earliest convenience, or do you make them think they are getting more for their extra dollars spent for "YOUR" expertise and knowledge of a 15 minute form and consultation?

"YOU" damn sure can't expedite the process anymore than any other SOT..... So what was it "YOU" did differently that no one else in the business does?

Let me guess...."YOU" use to sale used cars or cell phones!!!