TiRant 3 Lug

Company specific discussions and announcements.

Moderator: SilentMike

kavontn

TiRant 3 Lug

Post by kavontn »

Saw this on facebook today, glad it's finally out. Sold out now though.

http://www.advanced-armament.com/Triad- ... p_671.html

I was kind of hoping they would announce on here first as I know people here have been asking for years (myself included).
AlabamaPaul
Silent But Deadly

Re: TiRant 3 Lug

Post by AlabamaPaul »

Showing in stock this morning...
NickAAC
Senior Silent Operator

Post by NickAAC »

We have plenty in stock, I would have put it on here first, but I didn't even think about it honestly, it went up and my first thought was facebook, it was really busy at the time I was just trying to get the word out.
Nick
Customer service at Advanced Armament Corporation
[email protected]
karb

Post by karb »

I think I crapped myself.
karb

Post by karb »

Got mine yesterday. Well made. Once screwed on, it's no different in length than
The original end cap.
JSGlock34
Silent Operator

Post by JSGlock34 »

Just got my "Damn the Man" credit and was looking to order a 3-lug for my Ti-Rant 9. Any idea when these will be back in stock?
NickAAC
Senior Silent Operator

Post by NickAAC »

They are out of stock while we are moving inventory, they should show back in stock within a week or two.
Nick
[email protected]
JSGlock34
Silent Operator

Post by JSGlock34 »

Fantastic - thanks for the reply. I'll keep an eye on the website.
JSGlock34
Silent Operator

Post by JSGlock34 »

Any update when these will be available on the website? I've got a Ti-Rant-9 that desperately needs to go onto a MP5K-PDW...
NickAAC
Senior Silent Operator

Post by NickAAC »

Last time I looked they were in stock, but I haven't looked today.
Nick
[email protected]
JSGlock34
Silent Operator

Post by JSGlock34 »

As I post this they show 'Out of Stock', but they were briefly in stock on June 3rd (not that I'm checking daily or anything...), and I managed to place an order. However, I suspect things are still in flux, as my credit card has not been charged and the Triad still has not shipped...
Mr.Maim

Post by Mr.Maim »

Not in stock. I have had my order in since June 6th. Called three times. Always told the same BS: "we're moving" or "the IT blah blah blah" or "allocated to the online store".

Essentially if you are trying to use a Damn the Man credit you are put at the back of a list that is after the several hundred that AAC CLAIMS they have in stock and available in their online store... unless you're using your DTM credit.
JSGlock34
Silent Operator

Post by JSGlock34 »

I've also spoken to Customer Service a few times, and while always polite and professional, I remain disappointed. The Customer Service staff has told me that there were problems with the system, that my order had to be entered into another system manually, etc...Another call indicated that my order had been entered into this other system, had been communicated to the shipping department, and would be shipped by the next week. Well, that didn't ship either, and during my next call the Customer Service technician couldn't tell me why or when it would ship...

This isn't the first time I've had an online order delayed, and I understand AAC has had difficulties associated with their move. However, I am disappointed with AAC's lack of communication in this regard. There's nothing on their webpage acknowledging problems. I haven't received an e-mail from AAC about the delay in the order. Aside from Nick's post on this site in June, AAC has said little. Personally I'd like to see more engagement from AAC about these delays, and I think it would be in their best interests to communicate with their existing customer base. I own more than one AAC suppressor already, but I'd be hard pressed to recommend them to friends or colleagues under the current circumstances.
jeepjon
Silent Operator

Post by jeepjon »

Has anyone here actually received a 3-lug mount for their Tirant when using a DTM credit? I am beginning to think this is a scam. You would think we wouldn't get pushed to the back of the line as we have actually purchased AAC products.
hkbeltfed

Post by hkbeltfed »

Yes, I have.
jeepjon
Silent Operator

Post by jeepjon »

Still waiting. June 9 was my order. It looks like a great product but frustrated. I called once and emailed once about order. 7 weeks ago I was told 1 week. 4 weeks ago I was told 2 weeks. I guess they interpreted Disney's motto as over promise and under deliver.
jeepjon
Silent Operator

Post by jeepjon »

Well...order still says in process on website, but it arrived yesterday. AAC finally came through, but it looks like their shipping system must be really out of whack if my order wasn't listed as shipped. I am glad I was pleasantly surprised yesterday.
JSGlock34
Silent Operator

Post by JSGlock34 »

Well, that's encouraging. Mine remains MIA.
JSGlock34
Silent Operator

Post by JSGlock34 »

Mine arrived today. Like others have said, no shipping email and the AAC website still says my order is 'processing', but it is here and I'm happy.
NickAAC
Senior Silent Operator

Post by NickAAC »

Sorry that it took so long, however the website will never and has never updated after it says processing.
Nick
[email protected]