Damn the man Promo Everything constantly out of stock?

Company specific discussions and announcements.

Moderator: SilentMike

Floyd91

Damn the man Promo Everything constantly out of stock?

Post by Floyd91 »

So I've had my $200.00 code for about 2 months now.. I check the site daily and nothing is ever in stock. Any plans on adding things back to the store for this promo or am I SOL?
Sigproshooter
Silent But Deadly

Re: Damn the man Promo Everything constantly out of stock?

Post by Sigproshooter »

Like the crossed rifle logo with the flag on the back is always out of stock?

I hear ya.
Regard your soldiers as your children, and they will follow you into the deepest valleys; look on them as your own beloved sons, and they will stand by you even unto death.
Sun Tzu
Floyd91

Post by Floyd91 »

I would be happy with buying some aac swag to use it but that doesn't even look like it's going to happen. And no word from anyone there.
kyswede

Post by kyswede »

I waited 14 weeks for my rebate code. Have had it for over 2 months, waiting for accessories to come back in stock. Not happy.
JasonM
Silent But Deadly

Post by JasonM »

they have been moving operations to the new Huntsville plant and AFAIK are still getting it up and running.
Kick Ass Design
ten:pm media
www.facebook.com/VisualGravy
Sigproshooter
Silent But Deadly

Post by Sigproshooter »

kyswede wrote:I waited 14 weeks for my rebate code. Have had it for over 2 months, waiting for accessories to come back in stock. Not happy.
Regard your soldiers as your children, and they will follow you into the deepest valleys; look on them as your own beloved sons, and they will stand by you even unto death.
Sun Tzu
Floyd91

Post by Floyd91 »

JasonM wrote:they have been moving operations to the new Huntsville plant and AFAIK are still getting it up and running.
We've been hearing that in regards to everything for quite a while now. At some point you'd think someone would have an idea of when things might get back to normal.
NickAAC
Senior Silent Operator

Post by NickAAC »

This is what is happening: The move took much longer than originally thought, and honestly set us back as far as inventory goes pretty bad. Actually, really bad. We are working on restocking things, however we had to take a step back and realize that restocking in little amounts here and there was not going to cut it. Everytime we get inventory on the website it is sold out within 48 hours, this is a problem. The solution is obviously, have more inventory. That is what we are doing, producing more inventory, so that we can actually keep something in stock for more than 48 hours. This unfortunately takes time, especially when we are just getting started with full production in the new facility.

We have some movement as far as the shirts and other clothing goes. These items should be restocked relatively soon.

Pistons will follow shortly after shirts. Glock barrels and M&P barrels will be soon also, maybe before some of the pistons.

The muzzle devices will be following after that, we have the most popular thread pitches in 51T flash hiders in stock right now. Other types of devices will be following those, but I don't have a timeframe.

9" uppers are going to take a bit, but we are working on those also. I know it has been a while.

I know that this is frustrating, I promise you I am just as frustrated as some of you.

Also, for those that have placed orders recently, there are some obvious issues with our shipping times. I do apologize about that, it is an error in our new system. I don't understand it myself, as I'm not a huge tech guy, but IT is working on it. I unfortunately can offer no ship date on any specific order at this time. I do understand that it is bad, and I too am frustrated. We are working on it.

I do apologize about all of this. Does that make up for it? No. We can only work to fix these issues and work to prevent them in the future. I can tell you that I am personally doing everything that I can do to fix this as fast as I can, and many other people here are doing the same. We will dig out of this hole, but it is going to take some time.
Nick
Customer service at Advanced Armament Corporation
[email protected]
Floyd91

Post by Floyd91 »

Thank you for the update Nick.
40G27
Senior Silent Operator

Post by 40G27 »

AAC customer "service" royally sucks right now as they are going through an apparently very poorly-planned transition. I, too, have an order with them that's been sitting, waiting and waiting and waiting. Looks like ATF will beat AAC in the speedy service department; I'm getting my tax stamp on a new suppressor before AAC even ships my mount for it. I realize they are going through a move but this is ridiculous.
Thereplay

Post by Thereplay »

This is ridiculous. Let me be the one to say these gift cards arent worth the paper they are printed on.

I see pistons in stock at other retailers. Have to assume AAC is shipping to them.

Assuming there is some other driving force behind this. Dare i say it seems almost intentional, and its not that hard to believe.

Perhaps AAC is hoping people forget about their gift cards? Maybe they dont have the capital to order product that will be sold as "free" and need to do it in spurts. Maybe they would rather stock higher profit stuff like patches and stickers and t shirts in hopes people get sick of waiting for what they need and piss away their gift card on those things. I dont know, its just getting a little harder and harder every day to swallow the BS about operations moving.

Hope the mods dont remove my post as i didnt join here just to troll one post (well, i joined today to do that). This is my first NFA item and hope to aquire at least another with some research on this forum. Beyond that, you can guess what brand it wont be.
Floyd91

Post by Floyd91 »

Yeah it's starting to feel a little baity/switchy.
Sigproshooter
Silent But Deadly

Post by Sigproshooter »

Thereplay wrote:This is ridiculous. Let me be the one to say these gift cards arent worth the paper they are printed on.

I see pistons in stock at other retailers. Have to assume AAC is shipping to them.

Assuming there is some other driving force behind this. Dare i say it seems almost intentional, and its not that hard to believe.

Perhaps AAC is hoping people forget about their gift cards? Maybe they dont have the capital to order product that will be sold as "free" and need to do it in spurts. Maybe they would rather stock higher profit stuff like patches and stickers and t shirts in hopes people get sick of waiting for what they need and piss away their gift card on those things. I dont know, its just getting a little harder and harder every day to swallow the BS about operations moving.

Hope the mods dont remove my post as i didnt join here just to troll one post (well, i joined today to do that). This is my first NFA item and hope to aquire at least another with some research on this forum. Beyond that, you can guess what brand it wont be.

Okay, this is a bit over the top.

They irritate me too once in awhile, BUT they will ship items after they get their new shop in order. You have to consider the gravity of moving a business like they run and the number of moving parts to make it run and with the few number of actual employees to make it function... again.

They will be up and running and I guarantee they will make the gift cards valid.

I'm not sure if they will ever get the t-shirt I have been waiting on for over a year though. :shock:
Sun Tzu
Thereplay

Post by Thereplay »

Your right it is over the top. But speaking from experience, its all guns and butter, even during a relo.

The least, and i mean the absolute LEAST they could do to show some appreciation to the customer is set up a backorder system so we arent checking the website every...single...day... for the months to come.
40G27
Senior Silent Operator

Post by 40G27 »

Thereplay wrote:The least, and i mean the absolute LEAST they could do to show some appreciation to the customer is set up a backorder system so we arent checking the website every...single...day... for the months to come.
More importantly they should get the existing orders out the door that have been stagnant for months. That is what is asinine. Orders placed months ago still not shipped with the same excuse given and that is getting really old.

I have been waiting for my mount LONGER than the BATF approval of my tax stamp. I got my stamp, got my can, still waiting for the damn mount for it.

That's what's over the top IMO.
Airmech67

Post by Airmech67 »

40G27 wrote:
Thereplay wrote:The least, and i mean the absolute LEAST they could do to show some appreciation to the customer is set up a backorder system so we arent checking the website every...single...day... for the months to come.
More importantly they should get the existing orders out the door that have been stagnant for months. That is what is asinine. Orders placed months ago still not shipped with the same excuse given and that is getting really old.

I have been waiting for my mount LONGER than the BATF approval of my tax stamp. I got my stamp, got my can, still waiting for the damn mount for it.

I've been waiting for an order I placed 2 months ago, for items that were in stock. I know moving a business is challenging, but this is rediculous. Ignoring customers for months does little for brand loyalty.
Sigproshooter
Silent But Deadly

Post by Sigproshooter »

Nothing like the instant gratification in our society. :?

I'm pretty sure there are some mounts out there in this country for your can 40G27. not that you mentioned what it is you are waiting on.......

Thereplay.....But for sure bitching like a little kid and stomping our feet will make it all better faster and............instant(er).
Sun Tzu
Floyd91

Post by Floyd91 »

Sigproshooter wrote:Nothing like the instant gratification in our society. :?

I'm pretty sure there are some mounts out there in this country for your can 40G27. not that you mentioned what it is you are waiting on.......

Thereplay.....But for sure bitching like a little kid and stomping our feet will make it all better faster and............instant(er).
Instant gratification? Are you kidding me?

People have PAID for s--t that has not shipped.

People have bought products under the expectation that they would be able to use a gift card in their store.

It has absolutely F--k all to do with instant gratification.
40G27
Senior Silent Operator

Post by 40G27 »

Sigproshooter, Yes I can find my item elsewhere but I am trying in good faith to use my promo card which AAC has mandated that it can only be used on their web store, and as a paying customer of several other AAC products I and others here have a right to expect better service, so you can go F yourself instead of snubbing anyone here for your kind of instant gratification.
rimshaker
Silent But Deadly

Post by rimshaker »

None of us are instant gratification types here. We're all Title II personalities 8)
Thereplay

Post by Thereplay »

Sigproshooter wrote:
lol..
Sigproshooter
Silent But Deadly

Post by Sigproshooter »

Keep it classy :wink:
Sun Tzu
Sigproshooter
Silent But Deadly

Post by Sigproshooter »

40G27 wrote:

Sigproshooter, Yes I can find my item elsewhere but I am trying in good faith to use my promo card which AAC has mandated that it can only be used on their web store, and as a paying customer of several other AAC products I and others here have a right to expect better service, so you can go F yourself instead of snubbing anyone here for your kind of instant gratification.

So you yourself said you have your can but are waiting on a mount and bitching about it. You said you CANNOT use your can because AAC won't allow you to use your card. :roll:

Even though you CAN FIND a mount, you are still bitching about not having a mount. That is even stupider yet.

Here is an idea, even a good one. BUY a fucking mount and shoot your can and when they get moved in you can get a spare with your card.

Damn that cognitive thinking can be tough I realize.

Or you can just stomp your feet like a little kid.
Sun Tzu
Sigproshooter
Silent But Deadly

Post by Sigproshooter »

40G27 wrote:

SMRT=smart
Sun Tzu
Joker31D
Silent But Deadly

Post by Joker31D »

I'm pretty sure what we're seeing is the typical big green move, They have a history of grabbing dollars and saying screw the customer. I waited for almost a year for my Remington R1 barrel. When I bought it, the threaded barrel was supposed to be in the box which turned into a coupon and a year long wait, just got it the other day and dont have the pistol anymore, had so many problems that Davidsons gave me my money back and I bought a Kimber that was already threaded. Seems like Remington was trying to beat the fiscal year and didnt care about alienating their retail customers because they bought the company to sell product to governments and need the technology, not the customer base. Horrible way to do business. if it were silencerco, you could just change the mount and use someone else's adapter. sorry to hear that you guys had to go through this, I hate hearing about bad customer service in this industry, it was always so Customer Service oriented, now with the popularity some companies just take advantage I guess. Hope they dont turn into another Remington or Huntertown.
Visit my Wounded Hunter Project Blog!
https://woundedhunterproject.wordpress.com/

It has a beard and its climbing mountains ... it must be a billy goat! wait, it has a Rifle!