Damn the man Promo Everything constantly out of stock?

Company specific discussions and announcements.

Moderator: SilentMike

Thereplay

Re: Damn the man Promo Everything constantly out of stock?

Post by Thereplay »

Bottom line, get s--t together and address the problem... 2nd and 3rd shifts, overtime, subbing out to vendors, whatever it takes to get relief.

Too often companies get caught up in profit margins and say screw the customer. I can fathom this is happening here. I mean really, there is literally nothing being stocked day to day on the website, and we are supposed to accept that AAC doesnt want to stock little bits at a time, but, I am assuming, they want to wait, have people check everyday, and stock a whole bunch of product at once, which will also probably sell out in a day. They are going to stock T shirts first? Who the hell is dying to have an AAC t shirt over a piston? Add to that, I am sure AAC is not printing their own t shirts, so why is there a back order of them when undoubtedly a vendor is making them.

Like i said, give us an ETA or a backorder system and it will calm a whole lot of people down.

When I owned a business, november and december was gift card month, it was like free money rolling in, thousands and thousand of dollars. I had to make sure that money was earmarked to pay januarys and februarys bills, payroll, vendors etc... because not only was I not getting money into my account after the 1st of the year, but i was having to pay for the product i was redeeming the gift cards for. An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.
tReznr
Senior Silent Operator

Post by tReznr »

Thereplay wrote:Bottom line, get s--t together and address the problem... 2nd and 3rd shifts, overtime, subbing out to vendors, whatever it takes to get relief.

Too often companies get caught up in profit margins and say screw the customer. I can fathom this is happening here. I mean really, there is literally nothing being stocked day to day on the website, and we are supposed to accept that AAC doesnt want to stock little bits at a time, but, I am assuming, they want to wait, have people check everyday, and stock a whole bunch of product at once, which will also probably sell out in a day. They are going to stock T shirts first? Who the hell is dying to have an AAC t shirt over a piston? Add to that, I am sure AAC is not printing their own t shirts, so why is there a back order of them when undoubtedly a vendor is making them.

Like i said, give us an ETA or a backorder system and it will calm a whole lot of people down.

When I owned a business, november and december was gift card month, it was like free money rolling in, thousands and thousand of dollars. I had to make sure that money was earmarked to pay januarys and februarys bills, payroll, vendors etc... because not only was I not getting money into my account after the 1st of the year, but i was having to pay for the product i was redeeming the gift cards for. An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.
Agreed with everything posted above.

AAC squandered a LOT of good will it had built up over the years. Peddling worthless Damn The Man Credits to move a soon to be discontinued product is no business model for long term support from customers (and I say this as a "Branded For Life" participant).

I'm done with AAC. SilencerCo will get my business from here out.
"Our Country won't go on forever, if we stay soft as we are now. There won't be any America because some foreign soldiery will invade us and take our women and breed a hardier race!"

-Lt. Gen. Lewis B. "Chesty" Puller, USMC
rimshaker
Silent But Deadly

Post by rimshaker »

I blame Remington more so than AAC in the grand scheme of things. They were forced to move.

I still daydream of what if Sig had bought out AAC instead :cry:
JasonM
Silent But Deadly

Post by JasonM »

rimshaker wrote:I blame Remington more so than AAC in the grand scheme of things. They were forced to move.

AAC IS Remington. It's just another room in the new giant factory sharing people among other Rem companies.

Sig hired a chunk of AAC people and they are doing their thing.
Kick Ass Design
ten:pm media
www.facebook.com/VisualGravy
ikickhippies

Post by ikickhippies »

rimshaker wrote:I blame Remington more so than AAC in the grand scheme of things. They were forced to move.

Last edited by ikickhippies on Fri Oct 16, 2015 6:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Proverbs 13:20- He who walks with the wise grows wise, but a companion of fools suffers harm.
kyswede

Post by kyswede »

I waited 16 weeks for my rebate code. I have had it for 16 weeks now and everything I wanted is still out of stock. I really like my Ti-RANT 45 but this leaves a bad taste in my mouth.
Floyd91

Post by Floyd91 »

kyswede wrote:I waited 16 weeks for my rebate code. I have had it for 16 weeks now and everything I wanted is still out of stock. I really like my Ti-RANT 45 but this leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

It definitely has me questioning my brand loyalty. Especially now that I'm shopping for .45 and user serviceable .22 cans.
40G27
Senior Silent Operator

Post by 40G27 »

As frustrated as I am by the extreme wait, I'm not pointing the blame to the AAC (ex-AAC) employees. Rather I blame their new piss-poor management at Remington, and the jackass that sold AAC to Remington. It was the ruin of a once-good company.
BadKarmaZeroSix
Silent Operator

Post by BadKarmaZeroSix »

40G27 wrote:As frustrated as I am by the extreme wait, I'm not pointing the blame to the AAC (ex-AAC) employees. Rather I blame their new piss-poor management at Remington, and the jackass that sold AAC to Remington. It was the ruin of a once-good company.
I agree with this, but with that being said, my money will go elsewhere...if enough people feel letdown by the AAC name now that FG took over, eventually there will be no AAC, even if they only exist in name now...
It's always the quiet guy in the room...with a suppressor.
kyswede

Post by kyswede »

kyswede wrote:I waited 16 weeks for my rebate code. I have had it for 16 weeks now and everything I wanted is still out of stock. I really like my Ti-RANT 45 but this leaves a bad taste in my mouth.
I have now had my rebate code over 4 months. The pistons, thread protectors and fixed barrel spacers are still out of stock. I purchased a piston from another dealer so I could shoot my 9mm Glock silenced. This is way beyond ridiculous.
prdubi
Silent But Deadly

Post by prdubi »

I've been waiting for my order since march...

every week I call..is a NEXT WEEK IT WILL SHIP.

Really not cool.

Its just a tirant piston for the .45 in 1/2x28 and some flash hider whatever 51T.

I'm ready to almost give up..
Floyd91

Post by Floyd91 »

I finally spotted some stuff I wanted as "In Stock" on August 28th. I palced the order, paid off the difference and now.... Nothing. My card was charged, but the order has not moved off of processing. This is really becoming a joke at this point.
40G27
Senior Silent Operator

Post by 40G27 »

Floyd91 wrote:I finally spotted some stuff I wanted as "In Stock" on August 28th. I palced the order, paid off the difference and now.... Nothing. My card was charged, but the order has not moved off of processing. This is really becoming a joke at this point.
You still have a long wait. They state that orders are taking 12 weeks to ship. Seems ridiculous and it is, but it took 13 weeks for my order to get to my door. That's unacceptable. I'm done with AAC.
Floyd91

Post by Floyd91 »

40G27 wrote:
Floyd91 wrote:I finally spotted some stuff I wanted as "In Stock" on August 28th. I palced the order, paid off the difference and now.... Nothing. My card was charged, but the order has not moved off of processing. This is really becoming a joke at this point.
You still have a long wait. They state that orders are taking 12 weeks to ship. Seems ridiculous and it is, but it took 13 weeks for my order to get to my door. That's unacceptable. I'm done with AAC.

Maybe. I just got a ups notification for a package being delivered tomorrow from RA Parts in Memphis. Remington Arms Parts? It's the only thing I can think of. Checking my order on their website and is still shows as processing, so who knows.
40G27
Senior Silent Operator

Post by 40G27 »

Floyd91 wrote:
40G27 wrote:

Maybe. I just got a ups notification for a package being delivered tomorrow from RA Parts in Memphis. Remington Arms Parts? It's the only thing I can think of. Checking my order on their website and is still shows as processing, so who knows.
Yep, RA Parts is it.
Floyd91

Post by Floyd91 »

Yes indeed it's my order, just shy of 3 weeks to fulfill once placed. Everything's there one of the patches I ordered was bent at a 90 degree angle. Oh well. Done and over with.
kyswede

Post by kyswede »

AAC has 1/2-28 9mm pistons for Ti-rant 40/45 in stock now.
kyswede

Post by kyswede »

Several other thread sizes available too. 1/2-36, 13.5-1 LH, .578x28 + more
NickAAC
Senior Silent Operator

Post by NickAAC »

prdubi wrote:I've been waiting for my order since march...

every week I call..is a NEXT WEEK IT WILL SHIP.

Really not cool.

Its just a tirant piston for the .45 in 1/2x28 and some flash hider whatever 51T.

I'm ready to almost give up..
What is your order number?
Nick
Customer service at Advanced Armament Corporation
[email protected]
NickAAC
Senior Silent Operator

Post by NickAAC »

Floyd91 wrote:Yes indeed it's my order, just shy of 3 weeks to fulfill once placed. Everything's there one of the patches I ordered was bent at a 90 degree angle. Oh well. Done and over with.
What is your order number? Message it to me and I'll send you some more patches.
Nick
Customer service at Advanced Armament Corporation
[email protected]
Sigproshooter
Silent But Deadly

Post by Sigproshooter »

FWIW, I ordered a t-shirt online from AAC 9/13/15 and it showed up 9/17/15.

Also, it was MADE and PRINTED in the U.S.A..

Hell yeah,

I thought I would post this to point out something positive.
Last edited by Sigproshooter on Thu Oct 08, 2015 7:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Regard your soldiers as your children, and they will follow you into the deepest valleys; look on them as your own beloved sons, and they will stand by you even unto death.
Sun Tzu
Pitt2500
Silent But Deadly

Post by Pitt2500 »

Check their website NOW!!!!
ILikeRugers2

Post by ILikeRugers2 »

Just saw BCG's are back in stock. 8)
Pitt2500
Silent But Deadly

Post by Pitt2500 »

All of my pistons showed up today.
Thanks AAC (Remington)!
I'm happy!!!
SilentMike
Silent But Deadly

Post by SilentMike »

ikickhippies wrote:

Everyone needs to get this whole Remington vs. AAC s--t out of their heads.

There is no AAC any longer.

AAC is a brand. Just like Marlin, DPMS, Bushmaster, Tapco, and Storm Lake.

There are NO AAC employees. Anyone who looks you in the eye and tells you that they work at AAC is lying to you. Every single solitary one of them is a Remington employee with a Remington email address that works in a Remington facility and gets a Remington Paycheck. Not saying that is a good or a bad thing, it's just the way it is.

This is effective after the move to Huntsville. But the buyout of AAC occurred in 2009. That is SIX YEARS ago. So I don't buy the "Gee, shucks, we're just figuring it out". NO SALE.
This is such Bullshit! There are a number of AAC employees that draw a Remington paycheck that are still committed to the AAC brand. A very small, but loyal number of AAC Lawrenceville employees are still on the job. Yes, there have been a number of setbacks, but as long as we are here we are devoted to servicing our customers to the best of our abilities. I can say that I work for AAC with no reservation at all. And I still have an AAC e-mail address. Feel free to contact me if you have an AAC issue or question.

Thanks for you time!

Mike Smith
An AAC Original!
[email protected]
Mike Smith
Advanced Armament Corp.
770-925-9988