Element 2 and Ti-Rant 45M

Company specific discussions and announcements.

Moderator: SilentMike

Flyguy94

Element 2 and Ti-Rant 45M

Post by Flyguy94 »

On the recommendations of my local SOT and another local gun shop I have the Element 2 and the T-Rant 45M in ATF jail. New to class 3 items I took them at their word but since I've started doing research I beginning to see the AAC doesn't have the best reputation. Did I make a mistake going with AAC and not some of the other brands? I'm mainly concerned about reliability and support. Anyone have the 45M that can give me a 1st hand opinion?
Last edited by Flyguy94 on Thu Jan 14, 2016 1:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
AlabamaPaul
Silent But Deadly

Re: Element 2 and Ti-Rant 45M

Post by AlabamaPaul »

I have a Ti-RANT 9, and it's still considered one of the best performing 9mm cans on the market.
rimshaker
Silent But Deadly

Post by rimshaker »

My first can was a Tirant 45. Still loving it. AAC is a well respected brand. Been around a long time. Definitely not the same as before Remington bought them. But still one of the top tier brands.
thecameraman79
Senior Silent Operator

Post by thecameraman79 »

I have 4 of their cans and one being the Element 2 and the original TiRant 45. Both great cans and neither have had any issues. People were having trouble with CS for a while when they were in the middle of trying to pick up there whole shop and move it. It took them a lot longer then I think they expected to get back up to full speed again so for almost a full year their CS lacked A LOT (or non existent as I'm sure people with issues felt). Their cans are top notch and I wouldn't hesitate buying more. I haven't heard any real negative CS feedback in the past few months which makes me believe they are back up to 100%.
ericdraven
Silent But Deadly

Post by ericdraven »

I OWN A 45 TIRANT . YESH THEIR MOVE SUCKED . , BOUGHT OUT BY FREEDOM GROUP AND WE KNOW THEIR REP .but the cans are top notch. i would be hesitate to buy a new one , until proven that freedom does not ruin in into ground . freedom group does not have great rep .

but i will say when they had the 200 dollar damn the man credit , i eventually got all my stuff , and because of slow they sent me 2 extra pistons for having long wait . and they are 75 dollars a piece .

if was you id just have bout tirant 45 and a 9mm piston instead of another suppressor but thats me .
savagetactical
Silent Operator

Post by savagetactical »

I think you'll be happy with them. I have several of their 51T rifle cans and a Tirant 9 and am happy with each. Find out if the Tirant 45M has aluminium baffles. If it does, then I don't recommend shooting lead bullets through it due to the difficult of cleaning aluminium baffles. I haven't seen anything saying what its baffles are made out of, but previous generations of Tirant suppressors used aluminium and so does the new Illusion 9. It you don't shoot lead, then no worries.
Flyguy94

Post by Flyguy94 »

savagetactical wrote:I think you'll be happy with them. I have several of their 51T rifle cans and a Tirant 9 and am happy with each. Find out if the Tirant 45M has aluminium baffles. If it does, then I don't recommend shooting lead bullets through it due to the difficult of cleaning aluminium baffles. I haven't seen anything saying what its baffles are made out of, but previous generations of Tirant suppressors used aluminium and so does the new Illusion 9. It you don't shoot lead, then no worries.
1st baffle is stainless the rest are aluminum, I know the Element has SS steel baffles. I feel better about my purchase. Thanks everyone for your input.