I want to stop by .............

Company specific discussions and announcements.

Moderator: SilentMike

Outsydlooknin75
Senior Silent Operator

I want to stop by .............

Post by Outsydlooknin75 »

I want to stop by the shop sometime and let yall take some MUCH better pics than I did.

Well this started out over 6 months ago when I asked Spikes Tactical to do a new lower ....

Instead of their normal roll mark, I asked if they could do a recreation of the Tom Sawyer Mfg, Jolly Roger lower.

Well they did, there was a limited number produced and I am not sure exactly how many but I believe it was under 250.

I asked them for serial number 74 because this was going to be for CausingTrouble and going to be her new pirate gun. Her birthday is July 4th and I wont say what year ..... or she will threaten to pistol whip me or punch me in the head one .... she is rather violent. So I figured 74 would be fitting.

Well I saw a while back just before the Silencer Shoot that the company hosting the shoot had one of their logo's engraved on a lower as well. It just happened to be the skull and crossed swords and the skull has a bow like a little girl would wear in her hair. I thought that would look good and be VERY fitting to this pirate gun that I am building. So today I struck out down Buford Highway about a mile south of Jimmy Carter to Specialty Engraving and asked them if they could do something special for me ..... I happen to know one of the computer engravers that works there and handed off the flash drive and the lower to Mrs Smith and waited about ten minutes. As she came back out of the back room she gave me a hug and said here ya go ... have a nice day.

Is what I ended up with ...... yes I know that truck seat is horrendously filthy and really needs to be cleaned and the photo quality sucks but I was so happy to have it done for her since I have been planning this for 6 months now.

It will end up as a dedicated 22lr rifle for the both os us to shoot. But it is HER rifle and will be used quietly as well with the supplied Pilot that we already have curtousey of Polite Society Inc.

And for those that will ask ..... Selector markings are ..... PARLEY, ARRGH, and PLUNDER.

I plan on SBR'ing this lower in the future ... and the reason for making will be "a Pirate has a short leg, a Pirate gun needs a short barrel"
1_ar_newbie
Industry Professional

Post by 1_ar_newbie »

Looks great!
Mike Mers
L.E. and Commercial Sales
Advanced Armament Corp.
770-925-9988 x 101 (phone)
770-925-9989 (fax)
[email protected]

Gun Gallery 4 Life!
eazenutz33
Silent But Deadly

Post by eazenutz33 »

now thats pretty sweet!
I got a silencer for my wife.......I think it was a good trade!
Outsydlooknin75
Senior Silent Operator

Wait till I get it by the shop and can get pics of both sides to replace this crappy one ...

the other side is pretty cool as well.

I wanted to have the girl bathroom logo done on the front of the magwell but by the time it would fit on there it would have been just a blob really.
cmoore
Silent But Deadly

Post by cmoore »

Awesome...I dig the custom selector "settings"....

Regards....
cmoore...

out...

"You get more with a kind word and a gun, than a kind word alone".-- Al Capone

"By the way, it's inches that I'm giving you..."- Roman
Suppressor Professor
Elite Industry Professional

Post by Suppressor Professor »

This is sooo great.

I love love love it.

Let me know when you'll be coming by, and I will take some photos of it for you.
www.aacblog.com
www.advanced-armament.com
www.facebook.com/silencershoot
www.twitter.com/aacblog
"SKINNY WITHE MERS"
RACHEL OF THE DAY
WTF CHRONICLES
CHECK 'EM OUT
Outsydlooknin75
Senior Silent Operator

Mike ready or not here I come ...... Im headed your way later this morning.
If you can read this thank a teacher, if you can read this in English thank a soldier.