For those in attendance today.

Company specific discussions and announcements.

Moderator: SilentMike

Outsydlooknin75
Senior Silent Operator

For those in attendance today.

Post by Outsydlooknin75 »

THANK YOU ALL for working with us and putting up with the parking and having to hump it in and down the muddy road.

I am a volunteer and volunteered to help the guys out ... I didnt realize that I was going to be doing parking and traffic duty today. And it was nice to see that everyone understood the parking situation as was willing to work with everyone on it.

For those that came in after about 1:30 or so you probably didnt see me in the horns. But I had em and was sporting them until I switched out for the pimp hat.

Im horrible with names guys but those that came up and said hello ... Ill remember it one day LOL.
If you can read this thank a teacher, if you can read this in English thank a soldier.
MicroGuy
Silent But Deadly

Post by MicroGuy »

I'm glad I got there early, that's for sure.

But I think everybody got caught with their pants down, not expecting that many people. It was a LOT more than last year. But.... I did predict exponential growth.

I liked it, the tents really made a difference. I don't know when they planned them, but they really helped out this time.
"The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money." Alexis de Tocqueville
Wilder
Elite Member

Post by Wilder »

MicroGuy wrote:I'm glad I got there early, that's for sure.

But I think everybody got caught with their pants down, not expecting that many people. It was a LOT more than last year. But.... I did predict exponential growth.

I liked it, the tents really made a difference. I don't know when they planned them, but they really helped out this time.
+1
Alee Hillbilly
boogyman
Silent But Deadly

Post by boogyman »

All the staff..... Yall did a great job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you very much!!!!
Great Danger lies in the notion that we can reason with evil.....
Slingblade
Silent Operator

Post by Slingblade »

Nice to meet you Outsyd, all the people that worked to help out with parking and set-up...Thank You all!! The circus tents were a blessing and a huge WTG for the foresight to have them.
JasonAAC
Industry Professional

Post by JasonAAC »

huge thanks to all the volunteers- AND all the people that turned up in spite of the weather. The turnout was incredible.
Kick Ass Design
noiseless
Silent But Deadly

Post by noiseless »

AWESOME time!
[b]Sharp Knives and Quiet Guns[/b]

Inside Sales - Advanced Armament Corp.
770-925-9988 (phone)
770-925-9989 (fax)
[email protected]
www.aacblog.com
www.advanced-armament.com
st33ve0
Silent But Deadly

Post by st33ve0 »

I would like to say to everyone there it was nice meeting some of you again and some for the first time and some I'm sorry I missed. I wish I could have had more time to talk to a lot of you. I ended up shooting less than 100 rounds out of my new can and probably 120 rounds through an AR with my friends and that was it. I ended up running around too much and helping to run a table didn't help much.

Stan thanks yet again for letting us play with your awesome AR/M4-2k combo and I really like the new lower :wink:

To anyone else I met at the event but didn't talk to for very long I'm sorry I didn't get to socialize anywhere near as much as I wanted to, I wish we had an extra day to get it all accomplished!
delta9mda
Silent But Deadly

Re: For those in attendance today.

Post by delta9mda »

Outsydlooknin75 wrote:THANK YOU ALL for working with us and putting up with the parking and having to hump it in and down the muddy road.

I am a volunteer and volunteered to help the guys out ... I didnt realize that I was going to be doing parking and traffic duty today. And it was nice to see that everyone understood the parking situation as was willing to work with everyone on it.

For those that came in after about 1:30 or so you probably didnt see me in the horns. But I had em and was sporting them until I switched out for the pimp hat.

Im horrible with names guys but those that came up and said hello ... Ill remember it one day LOL.
rode in the big white truck with you down/ up the road, good talking with you. love the hat. see you next year.
1_ar_newbie
Industry Professional

Post by 1_ar_newbie »

Glad you guys came out. :D

Can't wait till next year!
Mike Mers
L.E. and Commercial Sales
Advanced Armament Corp.
770-925-9988 x 101 (phone)
770-925-9989 (fax)
[email protected]

Gun Gallery 4 Life!