AAC Silencer Shoot 2009 Pics

Company specific discussions and announcements.

Moderator: SilentMike

st33ve0
Silent But Deadly
Posts: 3864
Joined: Sun Apr 06, 2008 8:47 am
Location: Chattanooga, TN
Contact:

AAC Silencer Shoot 2009 Pics

Post by st33ve0 » Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:36 am

Here are some pics a friend of mine took from the silencer shoot, it's good to have friends with better photography skills [and equipment] than me :D

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

User avatar
Bogey
Silent Operator
Posts: 94
Joined: Sun Mar 01, 2009 8:56 pm
Location: Texas

Post by Bogey » Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:41 am

I wish I could have made it!!!!

Can I get details on this gun?
Image

st33ve0
Silent But Deadly
Posts: 3864
Joined: Sun Apr 06, 2008 8:47 am
Location: Chattanooga, TN
Contact:

Post by st33ve0 » Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:53 am

I believe it's a DeLisle carbine.

User avatar
Outsydlooknin75
Senior Silent Operator
Posts: 106
Joined: Tue Apr 07, 2009 2:58 pm

Post by Outsydlooknin75 » Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:55 am

Bogey wrote:I wish I could have made it!!!!

Can I get details on this gun?
Image
That is a dieselle or some spelling of that nature. It is an Enfield action that has been reworked to fire a 45ACP ... and IS hollywood quiet. From what I have been told is that it is actually so quiet that it cant be metered. Now I dont know how true that last statement is, but that is what I have been told by its owner.
If you can read this thank a teacher, if you can read this in English thank a soldier.

poison123
Silent Operator
Posts: 50
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2008 6:08 pm

Post by poison123 » Sun Sep 20, 2009 12:22 pm

Can't be metered eh? Right......

User avatar
Outsydlooknin75
Senior Silent Operator
Posts: 106
Joined: Tue Apr 07, 2009 2:58 pm

Post by Outsydlooknin75 » Sun Sep 20, 2009 12:27 pm

poison123 wrote:Can't be metered eh? Right......
Ask levi ... thats what he said ......
If you can read this thank a teacher, if you can read this in English thank a soldier.

User avatar
Wilder
Elite Member
Posts: 2205
Joined: Sun Apr 08, 2007 12:20 pm
Location: Georgia

Post by Wilder » Sun Sep 20, 2009 12:33 pm

The 410 with the silencer was SWEET, I think I had a "No Country for Old Men Moment". :D
Alee Hillbilly

User avatar
Stan_TheGunNut
Silent But Deadly
Posts: 462
Joined: Sat Dec 02, 2006 6:30 pm
Location: Clemson, SC
Contact:

Re: AAC Silencer Shoot 2009 Pics

Post by Stan_TheGunNut » Sun Sep 20, 2009 12:37 pm

st33ve0 wrote:Here are some pics a friend of mine took from the silencer shoot, it's good to have friends with better photography skills [and equipment] than me :D


Image

Image
I believe that is my AR that you are shooting...looks like it got a workout. Was that your ammo and mags that was left at our tent, or was it someone elses stuff? And where are the tomahawk pictures?

st33ve0
Silent But Deadly
Posts: 3864
Joined: Sun Apr 06, 2008 8:47 am
Location: Chattanooga, TN
Contact:

Re: AAC Silencer Shoot 2009 Pics

Post by st33ve0 » Sun Sep 20, 2009 12:49 pm

Stan_TheGunNut wrote:
st33ve0 wrote:Here are some pics a friend of mine took from the silencer shoot, it's good to have friends with better photography skills [and equipment] than me :D


<snip>
I believe that is my AR that you are shooting...looks like it got a workout. Was that your ammo and mags that was left at our tent, or was it someone elses stuff? And where are the tomahawk pictures?
Yeah, that was your AR, DJ shot it a bit faster than I was willing to...lol. Thanks again for letting us shoot your stuff and I did get my ammo/mags back. Tomahawk pics will come along soon, Jason/AAC should have some as my photog friend had to leave before the demo.

st33ve0
Silent But Deadly
Posts: 3864
Joined: Sun Apr 06, 2008 8:47 am
Location: Chattanooga, TN
Contact:

Post by st33ve0 » Sun Sep 20, 2009 1:11 pm

Wilder wrote:The 410 with the silencer was SWEET, I think I had a "No Country for Old Men Moment". :D
How quiet was it? I didn't hear it so I guess that's a good thing :P

User avatar
tomz34
Elite Member
Posts: 467
Joined: Sun Nov 19, 2006 11:24 pm
Location: PA.

Post by tomz34 » Sun Sep 20, 2009 1:23 pm

Who had the supressed Desert Eagle? What can was on it? Get a chance to see it in action? How did it sound? Any info would be great.
Knowledge is Power... Sharing Knowledge is Freedom.

User avatar
boogyman
Silent But Deadly
Posts: 350
Joined: Thu Mar 12, 2009 10:38 am
Location: The Palmetto State

Post by boogyman » Sun Sep 20, 2009 2:10 pm

These guys had a awesome little integerally suppressed .22 stenlike weapon. My son liked it. I think there suppressors sounded awesome! They also had a suppressor short enough to double as a vertical foregrip on an AR. I thought it sounded great!
Image
Great Danger lies in the notion that we can reason with evil.....

User avatar
Outsydlooknin75
Senior Silent Operator
Posts: 106
Joined: Tue Apr 07, 2009 2:58 pm

Post by Outsydlooknin75 » Sun Sep 20, 2009 2:18 pm

boogyman wrote:These guys had a awesome little integerally suppressed .22 stenlike weapon. My son liked it. I think there suppressors sounded awesome! They also had a suppressor short enough to double as a vertical foregrip on an AR. I thought it sounded great!
Image
I remember that young fella .... yall are from Columbia ........ The GF's aunt and uncle live in Cameron .... not quite Orangeburg ... but close enough.
If you can read this thank a teacher, if you can read this in English thank a soldier.

User avatar
boogyman
Silent But Deadly
Posts: 350
Joined: Thu Mar 12, 2009 10:38 am
Location: The Palmetto State

Post by boogyman » Sun Sep 20, 2009 2:50 pm

It was good to meet you sir! Yall did a great job putting on the event! Still not Orangeburg!!!!!!!
Great Danger lies in the notion that we can reason with evil.....

User avatar
ready_on_the_right
Silent But Deadly
Posts: 337
Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2007 12:14 am
Location: GA

Post by ready_on_the_right » Sun Sep 20, 2009 4:13 pm

Me!
Image

Wifey who every guy with a camera seemed to take a picture of while she held my rifle to cool and I browsed the tents/tables J
Image

Buddy Matt shooting my rifle
Image

Other random shots!


Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image
God, Family and Country

User avatar
mpallett
Elite Industry Professional
Posts: 2876
Joined: Mon Apr 25, 2005 10:28 am
Location: MA
Contact:

Re: AAC Silencer Shoot 2009 Pics

Post by mpallett » Sun Sep 20, 2009 6:37 pm

st33ve0 wrote:
Image
OK. Who suppressed the Beagle? I need to know more. I have a Beagle with all the calibers and I have always wanted to suppress it just for fun.
Over weight Telco guy with a FFL/07 for hire :)

User avatar
JasonAAC
Industry Professional
Posts: 2993
Joined: Thu Jul 02, 2009 4:08 pm
Location: VA
Contact:

Re: AAC Silencer Shoot 2009 Pics

Post by JasonAAC » Sun Sep 20, 2009 6:51 pm

st33ve0 wrote:
Stan_TheGunNut wrote:
st33ve0 wrote:Here are some pics a friend of mine took from the silencer shoot, it's good to have friends with better photography skills [and equipment] than me :D


<snip>
I believe that is my AR that you are shooting...looks like it got a workout. Was that your ammo and mags that was left at our tent, or was it someone elses stuff? And where are the tomahawk pictures?
Yeah, that was your AR, DJ shot it a bit faster than I was willing to...lol. Thanks again for letting us shoot your stuff and I did get my ammo/mags back. Tomahawk pics will come along soon, Jason/AAC should have some as my photog friend had to leave before the demo.
I have a bunch of pics of your stuff/demo- ALL the gory details. ;)
will be posting soon!
Kick Ass Design

User avatar
Wilder
Elite Member
Posts: 2205
Joined: Sun Apr 08, 2007 12:20 pm
Location: Georgia

Post by Wilder » Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:31 pm

st33ve0 wrote:
Wilder wrote:The 410 with the silencer was SWEET, I think I had a "No Country for Old Men Moment". :D
How quiet was it? I didn't hear it so I guess that's a good thing :P
Very, very, quiet. The ranger officer said cease fire just as I was pulling the trigger, and mine was the last lonesome shot. I was able to hear the firearm with no other noise to inhibit how it truely sounded. It sounds to my ear, to be close to my H.E.M.S. II, I was totally shocked.

John was also very nice, another shocker, the "man" is nothing like the internet personality. I have judged you harshly based on some of our internet chat, it was a pleasure meeting you in person if you read this.

Thanks John for letting me try this one out. If this in a larger ga would be even close in sound reduction, it would be a "must have".
Alee Hillbilly

User avatar
Twinsen
Silent But Deadly
Posts: 7693
Joined: Tue Sep 04, 2007 11:34 pm
Location: AZ

Post by Twinsen » Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:38 pm

Wilder wrote: John was also very nice, another shocker, the "man" is nothing like the internet personality. I have judged you harshly based on some of our internet chat, it was a pleasure meeting you in person if you read this.

Thanks John for letting me try this one out. If this in a larger ga would be even close in sound reduction, it would be a "must have".
This is true, John is the man. Thanks again, John.

User avatar
TNPittbull
Senior Silent Operator
Posts: 119
Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2007 12:00 am

Post by TNPittbull » Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:02 am

here are a few pics I took @ the shoot had a great time.


Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

st33ve0
Silent But Deadly
Posts: 3864
Joined: Sun Apr 06, 2008 8:47 am
Location: Chattanooga, TN
Contact:

Re: AAC Silencer Shoot 2009 Pics

Post by st33ve0 » Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:17 am

JasonAAC wrote:
st33ve0 wrote:
Stan_TheGunNut wrote: I believe that is my AR that you are shooting...looks like it got a workout. Was that your ammo and mags that was left at our tent, or was it someone elses stuff? And where are the tomahawk pictures?
Yeah, that was your AR, DJ shot it a bit faster than I was willing to...lol. Thanks again for letting us shoot your stuff and I did get my ammo/mags back. Tomahawk pics will come along soon, Jason/AAC should have some as my photog friend had to leave before the demo.
I have a bunch of pics of your stuff/demo- ALL the gory details. ;)
will be posting soon!
Sweet, btw, he only cut half of the tendon in his pinky finger and he's going to see a surgeon tomorrow. They've got him doped up on oxycodone so he was feeling no pain when I talked to him today. Normally I'd say he's putting on a tough guy act but 5/10 times that I see his dad he has blood on him and it's usually his own so I guess he comes from good stock in that regard :lol:

ETA: The doctors confirmed it was the sheet metal and not the hawk that did the damage...we're going to get him some gloves with knuckle protection, anyone got any suggestions?

BookHound
Silent But Deadly
Posts: 1028
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2005 5:44 pm
Location: Braselton, GA

Post by BookHound » Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:36 am

Scary greeters...
Image

This young man knew how important it is to hydrate. Of the few pictures I was able to take this is my favorite.

Image


Mark

User avatar
Jmark
Silent But Deadly
Posts: 1041
Joined: Wed Sep 26, 2007 7:43 am
Location: NE GA

Post by Jmark » Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:28 am

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

RR
Senior Silent Operator
Posts: 138
Joined: Thu Sep 28, 2006 4:26 pm
Location: Ohio

Post by RR » Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:19 pm

Jmark wrote:Image
Do you have any other pics of the ACR?

st33ve0
Silent But Deadly
Posts: 3864
Joined: Sun Apr 06, 2008 8:47 am
Location: Chattanooga, TN
Contact:

Re: AAC Silencer Shoot 2009 Pics

Post by st33ve0 » Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:31 pm

mpallett wrote:
st33ve0 wrote:
Image
OK. Who suppressed the Beagle? I need to know more. I have a Beagle with all the calibers and I have always wanted to suppress it just for fun.
I can't remember who had it it was David's or Daniel's Guns or something like that, my friend will know...The deagle was a .44 Mag and I'm not sure what can it was...sorry I'm not more help, but I'll look into it.

Post Reply