.45 Ti-Rant Production Update?

Company specific discussions and announcements.

Moderator: SilentMike

silentobsession
Elite Member

Post by silentobsession »

That's what I'm talkin' 'bout Mike! Keep the good news coming!
Reventon

Post by Reventon »

Eagerly awaiting mine!!!!!!!
m3s90
Senior Silent Operator

Post by m3s90 »

TIC TOC, TIC TOC
Buddy in FL

Ti-Rant 45 shipping this week?

Post by Buddy in FL »

Mike-Just a follow-up. Will my Ti-Rant 45 arrive before Vito leaves for Orlando on Thursday? Email sent as well.
Thanks
Buddy
Kevin/AAC
Elite Industry Professional

Post by Kevin/AAC »

No, sorry.
"Fully welded core!"
www.aacblog.com
www.advanced-armament.com
Reventon

Post by Reventon »

Is it going to ship in the next 2 weeks? I need to know as I am working on a trust for some other stuff.
Buddy in FL

45 Ti-Rant update

Post by Buddy in FL »

S0, we missed this week. Can we expect update after Monday? I paid for mine Oct 1 09. I understand delays-I want it right when shipped.
Can you give at least a 30 day target ship date?
Thanks
Reventon

Post by Reventon »

I agree with Buddy, if you think its past 30 days I'm going to go ahead and do my trust now. I've been delaying my trust to wait on the AAC so it would be nice to know if I should wait any longer.
Reventon

Post by Reventon »

Thanks for keeping us informed!
cmdecker
Elite Member

Post by cmdecker »

Reventon wrote:I agree with Buddy, if you think its past 30 days I'm going to go ahead and do my trust now. I've been delaying my trust to wait on the AAC so it would be nice to know if I should wait any longer.
Just wondering why you are waiting on the can to complete your trust? Isn't the TiRant just going to be put into the trust via addition to your Schedule A?
FFL/SOT

AAC, KAC, and SWR Dealer
Reventon

Post by Reventon »

The attorney doing my trust told me to do it at the same time.
ryknoll3
Silent Operator

Post by ryknoll3 »

You might as well do your trust now. You can't put a suppressor in it that hasn't been transferred to you.
Highway0311

Post by Highway0311 »

My trust says "All NFA Items" you can update it with specifics later no need to wait on getting the trust done.
Gun Gallery.
No Cheap Crap!
Selectedmarksman
Silencertalk Goon Squad

Post by Selectedmarksman »

So wait, to put a suppressor in a trust it has to be first transferred to you? I thought the trust itself purchased the NFA item.
I've got Honey Badger Fever.
*Add this to your sig if you've got the fever, too!
tReznr
Senior Silent Operator

Post by tReznr »

Selectedmarksman wrote:So wait, to put a suppressor in a trust it has to be first transferred to you? I thought the trust itself purchased the NFA item.
No, the suppressor has to be transferred to the the trust. Therefore the trust has to be already in existence prior to sending in your paperwork to the BATFE. Establish your trust with something simple listed in the schedule A (I used a two dollar bill I had lying around).

Once the BATFE approves your form 4 and you pick up your new toy from the dealer simply amend your schedule A to include your new suppressor as property of the trust. At that time you can remove your dollar bill or whatever it is you had listed as trust property when you created it.
"Our Country won't go on forever, if we stay soft as we are now. There won't be any America because some foreign soldiery will invade us and take our women and breed a hardier race!"

-Lt. Gen. Lewis B. "Chesty" Puller, USMC
cmdecker
Elite Member

Post by cmdecker »

Most of the trusts I do list the NFA Item on the Schedule A that you are transferring into the trust and indicate that the transfer is pending. For example: AAC TiRant - Serial No: T12345 (Transfer Pending).
FFL/SOT

AAC, KAC, and SWR Dealer
Reventon

Post by Reventon »

My attorney said to wait for the ti-rant to get the serial number so he can do the trust too. So thanks AAC for the prompt replies.
mcinfantry
Silent But Deadly

Post by mcinfantry »

Reventon wrote:My attorney said to wait for the ti-rant to get the serial number so he can do the trust too. So thanks AAC for the prompt replies.
its only been 9 days since they posted. every 30 you should get "30 days out" so i figure another 21....
NBJamie99
Silent But Deadly

Post by NBJamie99 »

I would say there are a lot of people waiting a lot longer for items than October 1 2009, so not to be rude, but be patient. Hounding mike and AAC in general will not make things happen any faster.

As for the Trust, I am no lawyer nor do I play one on TV, but here is how it has/does work for most people using them:

1. you need to have something in your trust to make it valid (dollar, bic pen)
2. you have to have a valid trust to send in the paperwork (form 4)
3. you have to have the approved form 4 to add the item into the trust.

So waiting for your can to start trust makes 0 (zero) sense. But that is between you, your lawyer, and the ATF.
Reventon

Post by Reventon »

Not hounding, just think its appropriate that someone should reply on a forum that they sponsor or have their own section. You get everyone excited about announcing a product, I feel you should have the ability to let consumers who support the company know whats up thats all! I didn't rush them, I simply asked for a status update.
700PSS
Elite Member

Post by 700PSS »

Reventon wrote:Not hounding, just think its appropriate that someone should reply on a forum that they sponsor or have their own section. You get everyone excited about announcing a product, I feel you should have the ability to let consumers who support the company know whats up thats all! I didn't rush them, I simply asked for a status update.
viewtopic.php?t=55311
Thu Mar 25, 2010 6:15 pm
MAJ MALFUNCTION wrote:Talked to Mike @ AAC - the first batch of cans is done and the pistons for the cans are currently in production. As soon as the pistons are done and pass QC, the cans should ship!

Hopefully soon!! :P
You should look for all new posts, not just selective ones.
Reventon

Post by Reventon »

It just made a lot of sense to ask in the AAC section where AAC represents the Ti-Rant I would think...You would figure go to the source. ha well maybe that isn't the case in this odd world.
Kevin/AAC
Elite Industry Professional

Post by Kevin/AAC »

Shipping soon.
"Fully welded core!"
www.aacblog.com
www.advanced-armament.com
kapkanimd
Silent But Deadly

Post by kapkanimd »

Kevin/AAC wrote:Shipping soon.
mmmmm goood.... :D now that you said it though you cant take it back..

Looks like I will have all 3 of my class 3 goodies on form 4's at the same time so when they are approved it will be one badass day!!!
AAC SPR/M4, AAC TiRant .45, AAC Prodigy, AAC Cyclone
many, many more to come
silentobsession
Elite Member

Post by silentobsession »

Kevin/AAC wrote:Shipping soon.
:shock:

FROM THE BIG CAHUNA HIMSELF!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D