Time from AAC to non-stocking dealer?

Company specific discussions and announcements.

Moderator: SilentMike

jeepjr
Silent But Deadly

Time from AAC to non-stocking dealer?

Post by jeepjr »

My ffl that I use here locally is also a registered AAC dealer and I asked him today when I was picking up a pistol if he could get me a Prodigy and a M4-2K. His response was that last time he ordered a suppressor from AAC that it took almost 9 months to just get it to him. My question is has this time improved at all? He recommended that I just transfer it in from a stocking dealer if I didn't want to wait that long. I would rather use a local dealer around here than transfer it in out of state. Thanks.
So others may live...
JasonAAC
Industry Professional

Re: Time from AAC to non-stocking dealer?

Post by JasonAAC »

jeepjr wrote:My ffl that I use here locally is also a registered AAC dealer and I asked him today when I was picking up a pistol if he could get me a Prodigy and a M4-2K. His response was that last time he ordered a suppressor from AAC that it took almost 9 months to just get it to him. My question is has this time improved at all? He recommended that I just transfer it in from a stocking dealer if I didn't want to wait that long. I would rather use a local dealer around here than transfer it in out of state. Thanks.
It should not be anywhere near that nowadays...

We have been shut all week , moving to the new factory, once that's running we aim to have pretty much everything in stock all the time. You can call next week (or have your dealer call) and see about what is in stock right now.

Getting it from a stocking dealer is not a big deal- it just transfers on a form 3 to your dealer, exactly like it would directly from us to your dealer... and then on a form 4 to you from your dealer. Also, you might get a bit of a deal from a dealer like Major Malfunction or Bullseye versus directly from us at MSRP.
Kick Ass Design
TigWiz
Silent But Deadly

Post by TigWiz »

We are doing our best to maintain inventory in stock. Last Friday we had M4-2000s that were unspoken for, so your dealer should be able to place an order and have the form 3 sent out to the ATF as soon as the order is processed. There will NOT be a 9 month waiting period from here on out, and I'm very close to being 100% caught up on back orders. Things do change everyday though, so call to confirm.

I'm excited about what we'll be able to accomplish in our new facility. I know all of our customers will greatly benefit from what we have in store for them. Monday, a new beginning.
700PSS
Elite Member

Post by 700PSS »

Interesting mask Nick. 8) How do you breathe with that thing on? Do you feel like Darth Vader? :P
Greg Kulbick
Silent But Deadly

Post by Greg Kulbick »

I'm still waiting on two cans from my order Feb 15. Evo9 and a Ti-Rant9.
www.renegade-armament.com
01 FFL/03 SOT
MAJ MALFUNCTION
Elite Industry Professional

Post by MAJ MALFUNCTION »

jeepjr wrote:My ffl that I use here locally is also a registered AAC dealer and I asked him today when I was picking up a pistol if he could get me a Prodigy and a M4-2K. His response was that last time he ordered a suppressor from AAC that it took almost 9 months to just get it to him. My question is has this time improved at all? He recommended that I just transfer it in from a stocking dealer if I didn't want to wait that long. I would rather use a local dealer around here than transfer it in out of state. Thanks.
Jeepjr,

We're a distributor for AAC. I can sell AAC, SWR, Silencerco & YHM cans to your local dealer at "dealer price" and (more importantly) we can get the cans to your local dealer much quicker! We have the Prodigy and M4-2000 in stock - I can have them transferred to your local guy in about 3-4 weeks (Form 3 approval time). Plus, I can fax him a copy of the Form 3s once we've submitted them to the ATF and he can use them to get your Form 4 drafted, so that you can get all of your signatures and have all of your paperwork in order when the cans arrive up there.

You can have him call me at 918-808-3661 or e-mail me at [email protected] (so that I can e-mail him our dealer price sheet).

Bryon
SILENCER WHOLESALER - selling to Class III dealers only
Selectedmarksman
Silencertalk Goon Squad

Post by Selectedmarksman »

+1 for The Major. Shoot him a PM for pricing and time estimates. I think you'll like what he has to say. :wink:
I've got Honey Badger Fever.
*Add this to your sig if you've got the fever, too!
Kramer
Silent But Deadly

Post by Kramer »

Greg Kulbick wrote:I'm still waiting on two cans from my order Feb 15. Evo9 and a Ti-Rant9.

Well that's gotta suck!
Greg Kulbick
Silent But Deadly

Post by Greg Kulbick »

I meant an Evo9 and a Ti-Rant45, we received our Ti-Rant9 almost immediately. Sorry for any confusion.
www.renegade-armament.com
01 FFL/03 SOT
kaotic504
Silent But Deadly

Post by kaotic504 »

Greg Kulbick wrote:I meant an Evo9 and a Ti-Rant45, we received our Ti-Rant9 almost immediately. Sorry for any confusion.
What a coincidence, I'm waiting on those two as well.
buxom7657

Post by buxom7657 »

Any ETA on when a 6.8 SPR/M4 might be rolling of the line and out to the Major?