M4-1000 mount question

Company specific discussions and announcements.

Moderator: SilentMike

jmselders
Silent But Deadly

M4-1000 mount question

Post by jmselders »

I just got my suppressor and installed the mount. The mount is tight on the barrel and the suppressor threads onto the mount fine and tightens up fine. My question is I find the suppressor seems loosen up on the mount after a few shots and it has to be tightened up one to two clicks to tighten back against the mount. Is this normal?
Chuck Finley
Senior Silent Operator

Re: M4-1000 mount question

Post by Chuck Finley »

jmselders wrote:I just got my suppressor and installed the mount. The mount is tight on the barrel and the suppressor threads onto the mount fine and tightens up fine. My question is I find the suppressor seems loosen up on the mount after a few shots and it has to be tightened up one to two clicks to tighten back against the mount. Is this normal?
Mine did that. I had new springs put in at the local shop (Gun Gallery in Jax) and that took care of it for me.
eringobragh

Post by eringobragh »

Mine comes loose after only a few shots as well...concerns me too! Would not enjoy a baffle strike...
When there's no more room in hell, the dead shall walk the earth.
jmselders
Silent But Deadly

Post by jmselders »

Talked to a Mike at AAC and he told me if it's only 1 or 1 1/2 clicks it's normal. If it's more he would help me adjust the springs. Shot it some this weekend and it never came loose more than 1 click,but shot it on another mount and it never moved. Feel better now. Thanks