Cool new 2011 AAC catalog

Company specific discussions and announcements.

Moderator: SilentMike

GBI96
Silent But Deadly

Cool new 2011 AAC catalog

Post by GBI96 »

I had seen Jason's downloadable version, but a co-worker stopped at AAC today and brought me this new 2011 catalog. Its awesome how AAC is innovative in everything they do. Great job Jason (and anyone else who helped)!

fokker210

Re: Cool new 2011 AAC catalog

Post by fokker210 »

[quote="GBI96"]I had seen Jason's downloadable version, but a co-worker stopped at AAC today and brought me this new 2011 catalog. Its awesome how AAC is innovative in everything they do. Great job Jason (and anyone else who helped)!

Glad you like it !
I was at SHOT last week and things were pretty crazy at the AAC booth....got a chance to speak with a few of the guys there but Mers seemed pretty busy and I didn't want to cut in while the wheeling and dealing was going on. I happened to be in the area today and stopped by the AAC offices with a few questions and Mr. Mers took a few min. out of his schedule to help me out - and it was lunchtime.

All in all, every contact I have had with AAC has been top notch in every respect and they seem to be a class group of guys !
Kevin/AAC
Elite Industry Professional

Post by Kevin/AAC »

Thanks guys. We try hard.
"Fully welded core!"
www.aacblog.com
www.advanced-armament.com
JasonAAC
Industry Professional

Post by JasonAAC »

GBI96 wrote:...
Thanks! we all had a hand in it. I'm glad you like it. Holding it printed is the best way to view it for sure.
Kick Ass Design
wreckdiver
Silent But Deadly

Post by wreckdiver »

Very cool. How do we score one of these?