Rimfire suppressor repair

Company specific discussions and announcements.

Moderator: SilentMike

steel
Silent But Deadly

Rimfire suppressor repair

Post by steel »

I thought the day would never come but I believe my old AAC stainless Scarb performance is going down hill after many,many,many years of shooting. Is there anyway I can clean out the build up in this suppressor? I have tried many tricks posted over the years but I think time/volume of shooting is just taking a toll. Is there anything that can be done for it at AAC to prolong its life? Thanks for any help I have been shooting suppressors for many years now this is the first time I have faced this issue this Scrab has been a great suppressor over the years! :D
Bendersquint
Industry Professional

Re: Rimfire suppressor repair

Post by Bendersquint »

steel wrote:I thought the day would never come but I believe my old AAC stainless Scarb performance is going down hill after many,many,many years of shooting. Is there anyway I can clean out the build up in this suppressor? I have tried many tricks posted over the years but I think time/volume of shooting is just taking a toll. Is there anything that can be done for it at AAC to prolong its life? Thanks for any help I have been shooting suppressors for many years now this is the first time I have faced this issue this Scrab has been a great suppressor over the years! :D

Only thing that can be done is have it jailbroken(which we can take care of) and then you can maintain it yourself. AAC doesn't offer cleaning services.

-B