Best SR-25 Variation to commercial

Company specific discussions and announcements.

Moderators: 3, KevinB

Irishpride
Silent Operator

Best SR-25 Variation to commercial

Post by Irishpride »

I'm a huge KAC fan. Personal believe they make the best rifles in the world and is why I have a few already but wanting to complete more of the KAC collection by stepping into the SR-25. My uses would be long range, accuracy, suppressed. I really like the ECR, but want the best of the best. Looking for all opinions out there especially from KAC and those who use the rifles if there willing to give input. I will be outfitting this with a HENSOLDT 3.5-26x56FF. I realize the optic is overkill in power, but I wanted the best for the best. Thanks........
B&H Gun Sales
Merritt Island, FL
FFL, SOT Class 3 Dealer and LE MIlitary Distributer
[email protected]
(Facebook) B&H Gun Sales
Tom12.7
Silent But Deadly

Re: Best SR-25 Variation to commercial

Post by Tom12.7 »

I really like the EMC/ECC and the ECR, but the SHOT Show is right around the corner, I'd like to see what new offerings they may have before I'd purchase now.
Artfanantic-archive
Silent But Deadly

Post by Artfanantic-archive »

Santa, what does LW mean?
Artfanantic-archive
Silent But Deadly

Post by Artfanantic-archive »

Irishpride wrote:I'm a huge KAC fan. Personal believe they make the best rifles in the world and is why I have a few already but wanting to complete more of the KAC collection by stepping into the SR-25. My uses would be long range, accuracy, suppressed. I really like the ECR, but want the best of the best. Looking for all opinions out there especially from KAC and those who use the rifles if there willing to give input. I will be outfitting this with a HENSOLDT 3.5-26x56FF. I realize the optic is overkill in power, but I wanted the best for the best. Thanks….....
There are some nice MK11 kits on GunBroker right now.
Irishpride
Silent Operator

Post by Irishpride »

If it was in FDE and I hadn't already gotten a suppressor and optics then I would jump all over it.
B&H Gun Sales
Merritt Island, FL
FFL, SOT Class 3 Dealer and LE MIlitary Distributer
[email protected]
(Facebook) B&H Gun Sales
Ryo
Silent But Deadly

Post by Ryo »

michaelrabern wrote:Santa, what does LW mean?
If I'm assuming what your asking is right.. LW is "Light Weight". It was the release before the EMR. Basically it's an EMR without with a standard trigger guard, and not the KAC combat version. Also if I recall correctly some of the early LW were released with the Obermeyer barrels.