KAC marked lower

Company specific discussions and announcements.

Moderators: 3, KevinB

hcs

KAC marked lower

Post by hcs »

Does anybody know if having a KAC marked lower vs a KMC would add any additional value to a MK 11 mod 0? If so what type of premium should be expected?
krush555

Re: KAC marked lower

Post by krush555 »

Knights Armament Co SR 25 marked lowers are very uncommon. I know a few were accidentally sold by KAC a few years back. Knights Manufacturing Co is the civilian side as far as guns, Knights Armament mostly covers all the NFA side (Commercial and Military) and the guns marked that way were typically military/Gov. sales only.

That being said, there would be a premium on a Knights Armament lower versus Knights Manufacturing. I would guess a 30% higher premium. Another factor would be if it is a bringback gun versus commercial Mk 11 Mod 0's. Bringbacks in the Pelican case with Accessories bring about $3000 more than a Civilian Mod 0 with the same gear.

It is most definitely a great find.
theke

Post by theke »

I have a KAC marked MK11 Mod O. It's the complete package from Knights and I am kicking around the idea of selling it since I will never shoot it.

Interesting post and I look forward to learning more about my set up...
theke

Post by theke »

Hate to revive an old thread...but was hoping someone in the know at KAC might chime in??
theke

Post by theke »

Yearly bump....
theke

Post by theke »

Trey?? Kevin B?? Bueller??