How many lunchbox OGs do we have now?

Company specific discussions and announcements.

Moderators: 3, KevinB

CaribouLou45
Silent Operator

Re: How many lunchbox OGs do we have now?

Post by CaribouLou45 »

tactical1 wrote:Good catch, sir - just 'hung' it on the rail for verification
Oh lol. I feared that a Call of Duty trend was starting (supposedly the iron sights are backwards in that game)
Sigproshooter
Silent But Deadly

Post by Sigproshooter »

What option will be offered for those who decide to pass on the 11.5 bbl ?

I'm up for something else, I already have a KAC SBR and don't want to buy another stamp for this barrel.
Regard your soldiers as your children, and they will follow you into the deepest valleys; look on them as your own beloved sons, and they will stand by you even unto death.
Sun Tzu
jandbj
Silent But Deadly

Post by jandbj »

lawmens wrote:Here's an update, it looks like this years offer is going to be an 11.5" e3 barrel and bolt combo so it will be more expensive compared to years past. Also if you are in a state that does not allow such items then let me know and we will have to figure something else out for those. As of right now I don't have final details on pricing, availability & dates, or any other spec's. Below is the list that rob_s was kind enough to keep on for us and I still have the original list that I will be cross checking, but if there are still any individuals that are supposed to be on the list and have not made themselves present you will be overlooked. Once I get more details they will be posted up, but right now things are pretty busy so this is not exactly on the top of the priority list. Thank you to everyone who has kept these items and participated over the years it has been an interesting experiment.
rob_s wrote:
1) rob_s *
2) BriggsRi
3) JohnnyC
4) Walker Precision *
5) RedR1
6) usas12 *
7) eiriksean
8 ) jdj
9) dane421
10) aggiez28 *
11) win912 *
12) new-arguy
13) cas_05
14) Ray Barnes
15) mcmillanman5
16) usmc45
17) USMC0351*
18) mp5
19) Ryo
20) ROFuher*
21) aggiez28
22) shootertom
23) Sigproshooter
24) jandbj
25) hs338lapua
26) oldskool65
27) oef24

* indicates those of us that still have virgin parts
Casey was looking for emails from anyone not wanting the 11.5", but I don't recall a posting on what they were going to be offered instead.
ROFuher
Silent But Deadly

Post by ROFuher »

IIRC, a pinned 14.5"
continuity-TROOPER, 2016
shootertom
Silent But Deadly

Post by shootertom »

What kind of muzzle device on a pinned 14.5. If this is whats offered, I will likely pass all together. It doesn't do me much good to not be able to change my brake or fh. I sent an email back when he requested it and haven't heard back. I figure he's waiting to get a list of those who can't do the SBR.

Im really hoping for a 16" E3 combo! :D
Ryo
Silent But Deadly

Post by Ryo »

Sigproshooter wrote:What option will be offered for those who decide to pass on the 11.5 bbl ?

I'm up for something else, I already have a KAC SBR and don't want to buy another stamp for this barrel.
You wouldn't need to buy another tax stamp for just the barrel if you have a SBR lower.
shootertom wrote:What kind of muzzle device on a pinned 14.5. If this is whats offered, I will likely pass all together. It doesn't do me much good to not be able to change my brake or fh. I sent an email back when he requested it and haven't heard back. I figure he's waiting to get a list of those who can't do the SBR.

Im really hoping for a 16" E3 combo! :D
I would also probably pass on a pin one since it's most likely not going to have the correct FH mount I need for my suppressor. I'd rather have them send the barrel unpinned and I send in the barrel to be pinned with my FH.
Sigproshooter
Silent But Deadly

Post by Sigproshooter »

I realize that.

But WHY would I need 2 or the exact same uppers and one stamped lower?

It will need another lower, therefore I would need another stamp and therefore I lost interest.
Regard your soldiers as your children, and they will follow you into the deepest valleys; look on them as your own beloved sons, and they will stand by you even unto death.
Sun Tzu
Sigproshooter
Silent But Deadly

Post by Sigproshooter »

jandbj wrote:
lawmens wrote:Here's an update, it looks like this years offer is going to be an 11.5" e3 barrel and bolt combo so it will be more expensive compared to years past. Also if you are in a state that does not allow such items then let me know and we will have to figure something else out for those. As of right now I don't have final details on pricing, availability & dates, or any other spec's. Below is the list that rob_s was kind enough to keep on for us and I still have the original list that I will be cross checking, but if there are still any individuals that are supposed to be on the list and have not made themselves present you will be overlooked. Once I get more details they will be posted up, but right now things are pretty busy so this is not exactly on the top of the priority list. Thank you to everyone who has kept these items and participated over the years it has been an interesting experiment.
rob_s wrote:
1) rob_s *
2) BriggsRi
3) JohnnyC
4) Walker Precision *
5) RedR1
6) usas12 *
7) eiriksean
8 ) jdj
9) dane421
10) aggiez28 *
11) win912 *
12) new-arguy
13) cas_05
14) Ray Barnes
15) mcmillanman5
16) usmc45
17) USMC0351*
18) mp5
19) Ryo
20) ROFuher*
21) aggiez28
22) shootertom
23) Sigproshooter
24) jandbj
25) hs338lapua
26) oldskool65
27) oef24

* indicates those of us that still have virgin parts
Casey was looking for emails from anyone not wanting the 11.5", but I don't recall a posting on what they were going to be offered instead.

I would be one with a *,my parts are virgin too.
Sun Tzu
shootertom
Silent But Deadly

Post by shootertom »

My parts are all new and un-used as well!
oef24
Silent Operator

Post by oef24 »

* me too. Parts are all virgin.

O
mp5
Elite Member

Post by mp5 »

ETA?
Regards,

Jorge
TRON

Post by TRON »

I have all the parts and would be in for a 14.5 bbl who do I pm

t.
Twinsen
Silent But Deadly

Post by Twinsen »

Well, now that I have one of those "job" things, I'm in for a 5.56 upper as well. I am the original buyer of the lower, upper, and rail and I still have all three. They're all virgin and just sitting there, being lonely. I will edit my earlier statement of intent.
BriggsRi
Silent But Deadly

Post by BriggsRi »

Any up-dates!!! :mrgreen:
pacrimguru
Silent But Deadly

Post by pacrimguru »

i'm a-okay with an 11.5" E3 bbl & bolt combo. sign me up casey!
visit: www.valkyrietactical.com
Ryo
Silent But Deadly

Post by Ryo »

Definitely need to know when to call in.
lawmens
Silent But Deadly

Post by lawmens »

Here's a quick update this is still going to be handled thru lawmen's & shooters. Who exactly I do not know, but they will get the list I have maintained. I don't have a price yet but hopefully soon. Also got word the barrels are in production right now. This is literally all the info I have at this time. Once we get more together in the hellish schedule going into SHOT I will pass it along.
oef24
Silent Operator

Post by oef24 »

Thanks for the update. We look forward to the day we get the green light to call in to Lawnen's.

O
tactical1
Silent But Deadly

Post by tactical1 »

Lawmans -

Appreciate the update - I've hung a 16" stocking just in case
shootertom
Silent But Deadly

Post by shootertom »

Has a decision been made on the length of barrels for the non-sbr's? Thanks -T
rob_s
Silent But Deadly

Post by rob_s »

We may have discussed this before, I don't remember...

Is there any way to do something like Noveske's SBR program where we could send these in and get them back as factory SBRs?

Certainly understandable if not, but I thought I'd ask. Really looking forward to these either way.
WWW.TACTICALYELLOWVISOR.NET
oef24
Silent Operator

Post by oef24 »

rob_s wrote:We may have discussed this before, I don't remember...

Is there any way to do something like Noveske's SBR program where we could send these in and get them back as factory SBRs?

Certainly understandable if not, but I thought I'd ask. Really looking forward to these either way.
Rob always coming up with brilliant ideas. I am in for a "Noveske style" SBR even if we have to fork out a little more. If not possible right away, I would be willing to wait. If not possible ever, no problem. Thanks again.

O
lawmens
Silent But Deadly

Post by lawmens »

Well we (KAC) have talked about this and it will not happen. The logistical nightmare to bring as many lowers back to be engraved, coated, re-registered, and returned to the correct people would be horrendous. Also if you think about those individuals that live in state's that do not allow SBR's they wouldn't able to do it and should they ever decide to sell their build (not saying anyone would) with the story behind it, their gun wouldn't fetch as much of it's potential due to the lack of engraving. So to keep things even and sane we will not be doing this, unless some miracle occurs and a decision is changed.
rob_s
Silent But Deadly

Post by rob_s »

lawmens wrote:

Well we (KAC) have talked about this and it will not happen. The logistical nightmare to bring as many lowers back to be engraved, coated, re-registered, and returned to the correct people would be horrendous. Also if you think about those individuals that live in state's that do not allow SBR's they wouldn't able to do it and should they ever decide to sell their build (not saying anyone would) with the story behind it, their gun wouldn't fetch as much of it's potential due to the lack of engraving. So to keep things even and sane we will not be doing this, unless some miracle occurs and a decision is changed.

My point was actually to avoid the engraving, since it would then be a factory gun, but totally understand the logistic nightmare on your end.

Just wanted to ask in case it was something that hadn't been considered, especially since some people objected to the 11.5" barrel because it meant they were going to have to mark the special edition lower, thereby affecting resale and effectively tying the gun to themselves forever.
WWW.TACTICALYELLOWVISOR.NET
Twinsen
Silent But Deadly

Post by Twinsen »

I like the sound of "tying the gun to myself forever".

Paracord?