How many lunchbox OGs do we have now?

Company specific discussions and announcements.

Moderators: 3, KevinB

shootertom
Silent But Deadly

Re: How many lunchbox OGs do we have now?

Post by shootertom »

Take your time Trey, we heavily appreciate all of the hard work!!

Also to Trey, would it be possible to get the shorter barrel and use it on my pistol lower? Thanks a ton!
post tensioned
Silent But Deadly

Post by post tensioned »

3 wrote:These are ready, I'm really sorry guys , I have been swamped , The issue is figuring out how to do the instal . I will figure something out here real quick and once again I apologize .
Well if I can help in any way; I have all the tools and would be more than happy to help out the Special Run guys with installations.
ROFuher
Silent But Deadly

Post by ROFuher »

Standing by with proof-of-life. It will be nifty to see this completed.
Thank you to every one delivering the goods at KAC.
continuity-TROOPER, 2016
shootertom
Silent But Deadly

Post by shootertom »

I agree, I'm wicked excited to be able to finally shoot this awesome firearm!
rob_s
Silent But Deadly

Post by rob_s »

3 wrote:These are ready, I'm really sorry guys , I have been swamped , The issue is figuring out how to do the instal . I will figure something out here real quick and once again I apologize .

Sweet!

ETA:
What did we ever settle on for the barrel length/profile/extension/etc.?
WWW.TACTICALYELLOWVISOR.NET
lawmens
Silent But Deadly

Post by lawmens »

I just saw the kit today, we are still working out the pricing and will make it available shortly. Also photos are going to be taken and posted in the beginning of next week. As of right now it is going to end up being an 11.5" complete barrel assembly minus any muzzle device and a chromed complete e3 bolt no carrier. The barrel is a ball mill-lightened heavy barrel similar in profile to 14.5" SBR's we've recently started shipping out. I will admit I am envious of the people that kept all the items together as this will end up as a really nice system.
rob_s
Silent But Deadly

Post by rob_s »

that sounds fantastic! Exactly what I was hoping for.
JohnnyC
Silent But Deadly

Post by JohnnyC »

I. CANNOT. WAIT.
oef24
Silent Operator

Post by oef24 »

The time has come. I am pumped!

O
hs338lapua
Silent But Deadly

Post by hs338lapua »

So glad I kept these parts, these parts assembled will be so sick! I'm eagerly awaiting with proof of life pics and cash in hand...

You can't ever have too much KFC!
rob_s
Silent But Deadly

Post by rob_s »

We will also need a camp pin and firing pin, yes? I don't mind buying them separately, I just want to make sure I understand what all the proprietary parts are. IIRC the carrier itself is standard. Any standard low-profile gas block will work and can be drilled/pinned to the barrel, and will fit under the lunchbox handguards?
oef24
Silent Operator

Post by oef24 »

rob_s wrote:We will also need a camp pin and firing pin, yes? I don't mind buying them separately, I just want to make sure I understand what all the proprietary parts are. IIRC the carrier itself is standard. Any standard low-profile gas block will work and can be drilled/pinned to the barrel, and will fit under the lunchbox handguards?
Good questions. I too do not mind purchasing the necessary parts separately. I think all my parts will end up in Jax for build.

O
shootertom
Silent But Deadly

Post by shootertom »

HOLY AWESOMENESS! looks like ill be making mine a pistol upper! So glad we stuck with this great opportunity!
cowboy7242001
Silent But Deadly

Post by cowboy7242001 »

I'm on OG but missed out on the rail and now the awesomesauce barrel. :cry:

If anyone needs to sell their rail (and/or barrel) please feel free to contact me so as to keep it in the "family".
lawmens
Silent But Deadly

Post by lawmens »

rob_s wrote:We will also need a camp pin and firing pin, yes? I don't mind buying them separately, I just want to make sure I understand what all the proprietary parts are. IIRC the carrier itself is standard. Any standard low-profile gas block will work and can be drilled/pinned to the barrel, and will fit under the lunchbox handguards?
No such purchases will not be necessary as the "kit" will have the cam and firing pin included. Also the barrel is already assembled with a pinned on low profile KAC gas block, a carbine length gas tube encapsulating an URX barrel nut waiting to be used for your rails.
BriggsRi
Silent But Deadly

Post by BriggsRi »

Winning!

Awesome news :mrgreen:
tactical1
Silent But Deadly

Post by tactical1 »

Nice !
rob_s
Silent But Deadly

Post by rob_s »

lawmens wrote:
No such purchases will not be necessary as the "kit" will have the cam and firing pin included. Also the barrel is already assembled with a pinned on low profile KAC gas block, a carbine length gas tube encapsulating an URX barrel nut waiting to be used for your rails.

Awesome!

Thanks guys!
oef24
Silent Operator

Post by oef24 »

lawmens wrote:
SA-WEET!

O
usmc45
Silent But Deadly

Post by usmc45 »

Am I the only one left on the list that lives in a NO SBR State?

I am on the OG list and have all of my parts from the beginning and just hoping that I don’t have to miss out on the final piece of the puzzle. I know there was some talk some time ago about an option for people in non-sbr States but never heard what came of that. Anyone know if that’s still the case or if there will only be an 11.5” option. Thanks.
usmc45
Silent But Deadly

Post by usmc45 »

Just got word from KAC that they will be offering a non-class 3 for idiots like me who live in dumb ass States that don’t allow SRB’s. I can’t wait. Even with a long barrel this rifle is going to kick ass.
shootertom
Silent But Deadly

Post by shootertom »

Who did you call and talk to? I also live in a non SBR state, but was just hoping to make a pistol upper out of my upper.
lawmens
Silent But Deadly

Post by lawmens »

shootertom wrote:Who did you call and talk to? I also live in a non SBR state, but was just hoping to make a pistol upper out of my upper.
Fear not we will have something for those individuals in state that do not allow ownership of SBR's, as I get more info I will relay it to those in need.
JohnnyC
Silent But Deadly

Post by JohnnyC »

I keep throwing money at the screen but still don't have it! When can we start pestering Casey or Troy?
lawmens
Silent But Deadly

Post by lawmens »

As promised here are a couple of images of what you lucky few will be able to get your hands on.