Off the market. Sorry

Company specific discussions and announcements.

Moderators: 3, KevinB

gyz
Senior Silent Operator

Off the market. Sorry

Post by gyz »

I'm thinking of getting a Long Range model. Something like an L3 Warrior System. Maybe another KAC UNS but the LR version. I really like the SR it's super lightweight and works great!! Used this next to a Gen 3+ PVS14 and the UNS is by far superior. Not even in the same class as far as I'm concerned. Anyway just wanting to see if anyone is interested. 7500 Is what I'd like to get. Thanks guys!! I you have a LR model of NVD and would like a light weight NVD let me know.

The CNVD-LR I was after is now off the market. I have decided to keep the UNS for Now!! Sorry and thanks guys!!
Last edited by gyz on Fri Aug 03, 2012 2:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JohnnyC
Silent But Deadly

Re: Thinking of selling my KAC UNS-SR anybody interested!!!

Post by JohnnyC »

You have a data sheet? Any through-the-tube shots? I might be interested but it's gotta be worthwhile to pick it up over a PVS-24.
gyz
Senior Silent Operator

Post by gyz »

I have everything as shipped by KAC. What info are you looking for? I'm working on getting pics!! It's awesome with a little moonlight. The main reason this is better is the weight. You hardly notice it attached. I am running it in front of a NF 2.5-10x24. I know the 24 or 27 is alot heavier. I'll try to some pics taken shortly!! I will be able to send then but not sure about posting them. All I have is my IPhone!!
JohnnyC
Silent But Deadly

Post by JohnnyC »

How's the view at higher magnification through the Nightforce? I've always considered the UNS-SR to be an ACOG device more than anything. I have doubts as to it's performance at higher scope magnifications. Maybe 3 or KevinB can chime in here.

Specifically, did they send you a data sheet with the tube? It'll have a spec listing like resolution in line pairs per millimeter, halo value, signal-to-noise ratio, EBI, etc.
gyz
Senior Silent Operator

Post by gyz »

It looks good around 4-6. 10 power is too much. That's the only reason I'm considering going with the CNVD/LR. I'll see about a data sheet when I get home.