Ase Utra dealers in Finland?

Company specific discussions and announcements.

Moderator: Tuukka

Roland

Ase Utra dealers in Finland?

Post by Roland »

I sent a mail or two to Ase Utra asking for where I could buy suppressors in Finland without any answers. So now I am stating the question here.
Tuukka
Silent But Deadly

Post by Tuukka »

Roland,

Our products can be purchased in Finland from pretty much all gun shops or gunsmiths. Not all keep products in stock though.

Best Regards !

Tuukka Jokinen
Ase Utra sound suppressors
Roland

Post by Roland »

Hi again! I am wondering now if your AR-15 / HK-416 suppressor will also work with .22LR bullets? For my Spikes Tactical .22LR AR, I was hoping I could use it for both .22LR and .223 shooting.
Sid Post
Silent But Deadly

Post by Sid Post »

Why wouldn't you buy a second suppressor for your 22lr in Europe? Without the NFA (taxes and restrictions) problems of the USA, I'm not sure why you would want to shoot dirty 22lr in a good 5.56 suppressor.
Roland

Post by Roland »

Well the jet-Z CQB-QM has the nice feature of attaching nicely to an A1 or A2 flash hider. Which means it would fit both the .22LR and .223.

I'd rather keep it to just one suppressor as the CQB-QM is still quite an expensive suppressor, in the 200 euro range from what I've seen. So it would be nice if I could do with just one.
Roland

Post by Roland »

I've been reading up on this and yeah it doesn't seem like a good idea to use a .223 suppressor as a .22lr one too.

I suppose I can just buy the normal .22lr Ase Utra can, but can I get it in the proper thread? I'd need the same thread that AR flash hiders use (A2 model, 1x28 something)