TRG M10 can ?

Company specific discussions and announcements.

Moderator: Tuukka

ChrisF
Silent Operator

TRG M10 can ?

Post by ChrisF »

Hi Tuukka ,

I visted you in Joensuu many years ago , brought some reflex suppressors & TRG bipods etc .

What can you tell us about the suppressor and its locking attachment made for the new Sako TGR M10 rifle ?

Yours Chris
ChrisF
Silent Operator

Re: TRG M10 can ?

Post by ChrisF »

Opps , just saw you update the website with some data .

However , how does the flash hider/brake , line up or index , does it use different thickness washers etc , or some other means of indexing .

Also , with the models made for the Sako TRG rifles , maybe a brake that uses the AI thread size , so people using AI AWs & AWMs can use a locking can ?

nice website ,

Cheers CHris
Tuukka
Silent But Deadly

Post by Tuukka »

Hi Chris,

Good to hear from you, I remember your visit very well!

The muzzle brake design has two parts:

- Rear part is threaded against the barrel
- Front part is threaded and is timed and locked in place with a screw

We did look at at different solutions for the muzzle brake alignment, to include washers, but those were not satisfactory to us.

The AI and other threads will be added to our BoreLock muzzle brake selection as soon as possible.

Best Regards!

Tuukka Jokinen
Ase Utra sound suppressors
Ase Utra sound suppressors / www.aseutra.fi
ChrisF
Silent Operator

Post by ChrisF »

I like the look of the sniper versions S7s with the brakes , I see that they are only in 30 & 338 cal , a 6.5 version should be popular as well , with all the shooters using 6.5 or 260 cals .

See the only 6.5 version is the short S5 model .

Are the Sako TRG brakes & suppressors available ti buy now ? , if so , I will get a couple from the UK .

Hope to see the line of BL adapters & S series suppressors grow .

Are their any plans on making pistol suppressors ?

Cheers Chris
Tuukka
Silent But Deadly

Post by Tuukka »

Chris,

The smaller than .30 calibres are not that common yet in military and law enforcement service, with most rifles being .308, 300 Win Mag or .338 LM and the BoreLock mounting suppressors were primarily designed for those markets.

If there is a serious demand for a BoreLock mounting SL7 in smaller calibres in the future, we can adopt it into production.

We are in the process of getting export permits for a batch of BoreLock mounts, which our UK distributor, Jackson Rifles, can fit to various suppressors models of ours.

So BoreLock mounting suppressors should be available through them shortly.

With regards to pistol suppressors, most of our product development time has gone to the rifle calibre suppressors and mounts.

However since the S series SL models have been finished to a certain point and the BoreLock mount also has been slightly updated already, we might be able to focus on the pistol calibre suppressors during 2012.

Best Regards!

Tuukka Jokinen
Ase Utra sound suppressors
Ase Utra sound suppressors / www.aseutra.fi
HDS

Post by HDS »

I would like to second the desire to see some 9mm and .45 pistol suppressors. B&T seems to be the only choice on the market now. BR suppressors lack recoil boosters.