Who Runs The HUB System?

General silencer discussion. If you want to talk about a specific silenced rifle or pistol, it is best to do that in the rifle or pistol section for that brand.

All NFA laws apply.

Moderators: mpallett, mr fixit, bakerjw, renegade

JRCmx

Who Runs The HUB System?

Post by JRCmx »

Is there a list of the companies/suppressors that accept the HUB (Hybrid Universal Base) with 1.375" X 24" thread.
hangman

Re: Who Runs The HUB System?

Post by hangman »

I recommend taking a look at ECCO Machine - they produce replacement / add-on booster assemblies, and have a good description about what each of the most common "standards" will fit. Here is a link:

https://www.eccomachine.net/product-cat ... s-pistons/
Semper exaudiō,
HangMan
JRCmx

Post by JRCmx »

hangman wrote: Fri Sep 01, 2023 2:08 pm I recommend taking a look at ECCO Machine - they produce replacement / add-on booster assemblies, and have a good description about what each of the most common "standards" will fit. Here is a link:

https://www.eccomachine.net/product-cat ... s-pistons/
Thanks, what I'm trying to find out is what suppressor mfg's accept the Keymo mount because I am already invested in this mounting system. The Keymo adapter uses the same threads as the HUB.

So lets say HUX has HUB compatibility with their suppressors, I could purchase one of their cans and thread the Keymo Adapter system in to the HUX suppressor. Then I could use my Keymo muzzle device to attach the can to the firearm.

I'm interested in other options outside of Deadair but don't want to change mounting systems.
hangman

Post by hangman »

Yep - I'm following. Can't personally answer as that is one of the systems of which I own NONE! But, I think if you contact ECCO, you'll get some straight answers and recommendations if you share what you have "in stock" and what you are trying to connect that you can't currently.
Semper exaudiō,
HangMan
JRCmx

Post by JRCmx »

hangman wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 11:57 pm Yep - I'm following. Can't personally answer as that is one of the systems of which I own NONE! But, I think if you contact ECCO, you'll get some straight answers and recommendations if you share what you have "in stock" and what you are trying to connect that you can't currently.
They said they won't touch a HUXWRX can.
hangman

Post by hangman »

Bummer - kinda makes sense given the sealed nature and complexity of HUXWRX designs / construction... sorry I couldn't help more.
Semper exaudiō,
HangMan