MKE AP5m barrel threading?

General silencer discussion. If you want to talk about a specific silenced rifle or pistol, it is best to do that in the rifle or pistol section for that brand.

All NFA laws apply.

Moderators: mpallett, mr fixit, bakerjw, renegade

1096369fred
Senior Silent Operator

MKE AP5m barrel threading?

Post by 1096369fred »

Hey Guys,

This is a dumb question, that I have asked elsewhere and so far I’m stumped….. I bought one of those Cheap assed PSA AP5m’s
(Century MP5k made in Turkey by MKE), and I have been very happy with it, and even sprung for the binary trigger, which is about as much fun as you can have this side of a $40k “K”!

Anyway…. I didn’t think I would miss using one of my cans on this one, since it has no threaded barrel, which ends at the triple frame. WELL, I DO!!! I’m told that Century sells the AP5mt which is just like mine but with a threaded barrel… (THAT IM TOLD?) is just an “m” barrel counterbored and internal threaded for a male to male adapter ended in 1/2x28…. I know others have said just sell mine and by the “MT” or “P”, but I like this one, and would rather mod this one….
So does anyone know who could do it? ADCO and Tros can’t….. gonna reach out to Tornado Tech next…..

Thanks!
Fred
1096369fred
Senior Silent Operator

Re: MKE AP5m barrel threading?

Post by 1096369fred »

Here is a Pic. I found of the AP-5mt…. This is what I wanna do to my “m”!

mikochu

Re: MKE AP5m barrel threading?

Post by mikochu »

I'd email Nick and Jerrica at Ecco Machine. They still do pistol barrel threading: https://www.eccomachine.net/barrel-threading/