I'd like to see the Gemtech Trinity tested

General silencer discussion. If you want to talk about a specific silenced rifle or pistol, it is best to do that in the rifle or pistol section for that brand.

All NFA laws apply.

Moderators: mpallett, mr fixit, bakerjw, renegade

Andadas

I'd like to see the Gemtech Trinity tested

Post by Andadas »

Isn't that the one that can use different adaptors to fire off of handguns, and subguns?
silencertalk
Site Admin

Post by silencertalk »

Yes, that has the adaptors. I would love to test it, and will ask Gemtech when we do the 9mm tests.
Kevin/AAC
Elite Industry Professional

Post by Kevin/AAC »

I really look forward to seeing an independent review and numbers on the Gemtech Trinity, since they are now unwilling to release dB figures. We, at AAC, are certainly anxious about seeing how our Evolution rates against other top silencers currently available.

The multi-mount concept is only interesting to me when there is no compromise. I am interested in hearing Robert's overall opinion is of the Trinity. We are working on several different mounts for the Evolution silencer. Doing it right is not an easy thing to achieve. We solved the non-boostered mount within an hour, it was really no big deal. The 3-lug attachment took a lot more consideration. Where we arrived is a fast-attach 3-lug flash hider in which the Evolution silencer can interface. We wanted to make a 3-lug attachment that was useful with or without the silencer. Of course, there had to be no sacrifice in sound reduction.

Every consumer should be very excited about this website. Comparisons have been missing from this industry for several years. That sucks for everyone, except manufacturers that offer marginally performing products. I bet you will see those companies trying not to partcipate, and possibly trying to discredit Robert and his methods. It's great to see a new media outlet without having the "Usual Suspects" running, manipulating, and ruining the show.
silencertalk
Site Admin

Post by silencertalk »

Thanks.

I won't have a Trinity in time for this test. Gemtech invited me to Boise to test it but I only want to test it with the other cans, and cannot coordinate bringing them.
US1928A1
Silent Operator

Post by US1928A1 »

Dater will see how the tests pan out first. Prudent move on his part. If he is sucking hind tit, then he will punt. If not you will probably never hear a word. I see that Kel joined the new site.
silencertalk
Site Admin

Post by silencertalk »

The Trinity was tested after all. Results in a few days.
Kevin/AAC
Elite Industry Professional

Post by Kevin/AAC »

I am very excited about the testing of the Trinity. I do not believe that it is a very quiet suppressor when compared to other top quality manufacturers. Since they will no longer offer dB reduction figures on their products the comparison testing becomes even more important.

It would be nice to see them contribute to the site. I guess everyone can draw their own conclusions. They are very knowledgeable and could offer valuble input.