Oh! my God...say it isn't so

Discuss anything with like-minded people.
No posting of copyrighted material.

Moderators: mpallett, bakerjw, renegade, Hush

elvjeep
Silent But Deadly

Oh! my God...say it isn't so

Post by elvjeep »

West Bank teen arrested in rape and murder of 8-month-old
by C.J. Lin, The Times-Picayune
Sunday June 07, 2009, 9:50 AM

Arnold RossA 17-year-old Terrytown man was arrested on charges of aggravated rape and first-degree murder of an 8-month-old child Saturday afternoon, the Jefferson Parish Sheriff's Office said.

Arnold T. Ross, of 136 Friedrichs Road in Terrytown, was booked into the Jefferson Parish Correctional Facility. No bond is available on the first-degree murder charge.
Ross was arrested after officers responded to a call of an unresponsive infant at 1656 Gary Court, Apt. B, near Gretna.

The infant, Da-Von Lonzo, was taken to Ochsner Westbank where he was pronounced dead shortly after arrival, according to a release issued by Col. John Fortunato, a spokesman for the sheriff's office.

The death was initially unclassified, but the Jefferson Parish coroner's office later reported it as a homicide after an autopsy of the child's body revealed multiple fractures consistent with a beating and tears in the anus.

Ross, who said he was the boyfriend of the infant's mother, initially told detectives that the baby fell down the stairs while he was babysitting, Fortunato said. But a neighbor reported hearing loud noises coming from the apartment, and investigators noted inconsistencies in Ross's account.

Ross later admitted that he beat the infant repeatedly when he would not stop crying, Fortunato said. When the child began to defecate on himself, Ross said he tried to clean it up, causing the tears, according to the release.

Ross has a record of previous arrests for possession of crack cocaine and marijuana, obscenity, battery on a correctional officer, three counts of battery on a teacher, three counts of theft, illegal carrying of a weapon and assault.
Tyris
Silent But Deadly

Post by Tyris »

What exactly was going through this gay-paedophile monkey's head?

"Yeeeah dawg, I is gonna stick it in this baby's ass. jeeah jeeah. That be what dey really meant when dey said 'baby sitting', but first I gots to knock him out, and clean up dis s--t. dawg."

-T
NCLivingBrit
Silent Operator

Post by NCLivingBrit »

Why the Hell wasn't this POS "shot while attacking an officer"?
MicroGuy
Silent But Deadly

Post by MicroGuy »

You know, I can think about people committing a lot of crimes, and sort of put my self in their place, think what they might be thinking.

How to get away, what they felt when they did something, etc.....

But man, this s--t, and rape, I just don't get it. It's really beyond my comprehension why these scumbags are doing s--t like this.

A baby??!! Go get a piece of liver or something from the grocery store dude!!

I really think it's got to be about a "life" being "in there" when they do something like this. Liver won't cut it.

And I'm not trying to be funny either.

This is just so sick, it's just out of the range of "normal" thinking.

Not that this douchbag is crazy or anything.

And people would still fight against the death penalty for this crime.
"The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money." Alexis de Tocqueville
504ranger
Silent But Deadly

Post by 504ranger »

Some asshole attorney will defend this self propelled sandbag though. :roll: Should have "fallen down the stairs" multiple times during the arrest.
This is why I could never be a police officer because I'm not sure I could restrain my feelings towards this oxygien thief.
Bits
Silent But Deadly

Post by Bits »

NCLivingBrit wrote:Why the Hell wasn't this POS "shot while attacking an officer"?
I'd rather he be released into the general prison population, with an introduction from the warden, something along the lines of, "Hey everybody, this is Arnold -- he raped and killed an 8 month-old baby. Make sure you make him feel welcome,"
Incoming fire has right of way.
J Krammes
Silent But Deadly

Post by J Krammes »

I could never be a Cop or an ER Doc, because some people just do not deserve to live...

Jeremy
Some of my work. www.jkknives.com
Hush
Silent But Deadly

Post by Hush »

Hopefully this POS will have an accidental fall and land on his head while trying to escape from the second story tier.
Demand stringent background and mental health checks on your politicians.
doubloon
Silent But Deadly

Post by doubloon »

J Krammes wrote:I could never be a Cop or an ER Doc, because some people just do not deserve to live...

Jeremy
Maybe if we can relocate them to some deep dark hole where hairy backed mo-fos call him sue a few times a day. I could live with that.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDtd2jNIwAU MUSAFAR!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8CrOL-ydFMI This is Water DavidW
Complete Form 1s http://www.silencertalk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=79895
JPratt06
Silent But Deadly

Post by JPratt06 »

MicroGuy wrote:
And people would still fight against the death penalty for this crime.

People don't have to fight against it --- the Supreme Court already did it for them. 5 or 10 years ago, SCOTUS reversed their previous decision allowing 16+ year-olds to be executed. Currently, one must have been 18 years old or older at the time of the crime in order to be eligible for the death penalty, regardless of whether he or she was charged as an adult.
ΜΟΛΩÎ
Selectedmarksman
Silencertalk Goon Squad

Post by Selectedmarksman »

Have I mentioned I think child rape should have the death penalty before? I have? Just making sure.
I've got Honey Badger Fever.
*Add this to your sig if you've got the fever, too!
Crosshair
Silent But Deadly

Post by Crosshair »

504ranger wrote:Some asshole attorney will defend this self propelled sandbag though. :roll:
If this dirtbag doesn't get adequate representation, then he walks. You want to make damn sure that he gets good representation so when he is found guilty he can be locked up forever.
NCLivingBrit
Silent Operator

Post by NCLivingBrit »

Bits wrote:
NCLivingBrit wrote:Why the Hell wasn't this POS "shot while attacking an officer"?
I'd rather he be released into the general prison population, with an introduction from the warden, something along the lines of, "Hey everybody, this is Arnold -- he raped and killed an 8 month-old baby. Make sure you make him feel welcome,"
I've always been of the opinion that vermin like this are just like a rabid animal. You don't punish it, you don't get revenge on it.... You just put it out of your misery as cleanly and quickly as possible, burn the corpse and be on with your life.
MicroGuy
Silent But Deadly

Post by MicroGuy »

Selectedmarksman wrote:Have I mentioned I think child rape should have the death penalty before? I have? Just making sure.

Sadly, there are those that will disagree with you (not may here I think)

But yes, this is one of those crimes that no matter what, should receive the death penalty, no matter that. And not in some easy, namby pamby method like injection.

We should, as a society, have special methods for creeps like this. Such as burning at the stake.

I would not have a problem lighting the fire.
"The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money." Alexis de Tocqueville
commissar_yarrick
Silent But Deadly

Post by commissar_yarrick »

MicroGuy wrote:I would not have a problem lighting the fire.
I'd use his flaming corpse to light a joint.
Winter Is Coming.
WasDustyJacket
Silent But Deadly

Post by WasDustyJacket »

Raping and killing an 8-month old is one of those offenses that would tempt me into administering a little street justice.

Luckily, I am no longer in the justice business, or I might be in jail, too.
Shoot softly, and carry a big clip.
Conqueror
Elite Member

Post by Conqueror »

I would gladly save the country the money and time of prosecuting him. Give me 5 seconds, a .45, and two rounds of ammo.
[b]Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?[/b]
Raines/762-SD
Silent But Deadly

Re: Oh! my God...say it isn't so

Post by Raines/762-SD »

elvjeep wrote:West Bank teen arrested in rape and murder of 8-month-old
by C.J. Lin, The Times-Picayune
Sunday June 07, 2009, 9:50 AM

Arnold RossA 17-year-old Terrytown man was arrested on charges of aggravated rape and first-degree murder of an 8-month-old child Saturday afternoon, the Jefferson Parish Sheriff's Office said.

Arnold T. Ross, of 136 Friedrichs Road in Terrytown, was booked into the Jefferson Parish Correctional Facility. No bond is available on the first-degree murder charge.
Ross was arrested after officers responded to a call of an unresponsive infant at 1656 Gary Court, Apt. B, near Gretna.

The infant, Da-Von Lonzo, was taken to Ochsner Westbank where he was pronounced dead shortly after arrival, according to a release issued by Col. John Fortunato, a spokesman for the sheriff's office.

The death was initially unclassified, but the Jefferson Parish coroner's office later reported it as a homicide after an autopsy of the child's body revealed multiple fractures consistent with a beating and tears in the anus.

Ross, who said he was the boyfriend of the infant's mother, initially told detectives that the baby fell down the stairs while he was babysitting, Fortunato said. But a neighbor reported hearing loud noises coming from the apartment, and investigators noted inconsistencies in Ross's account.

Ross later admitted that he beat the infant repeatedly when he would not stop crying, Fortunato said. When the child began to defecate on himself, Ross said he tried to clean it up, causing the tears, according to the release.

Ross has a record of previous arrests for possession of crack cocaine and marijuana, obscenity, battery on a correctional officer, three counts of battery on a teacher, three counts of theft, illegal carrying of a weapon and assault.
Westbank Trash.. Thats all that is... I hate the Westbank..
LSU Football National Champs
1908, 1958, 2003, 2007
BWT
Silent But Deadly

Post by BWT »

NCLivingBrit wrote:
Bits wrote:
I've always been of the opinion that vermin like this are just like a rabid animal. You don't punish it, you don't get revenge on it.... You just put it out of your misery as cleanly and quickly as possible, burn the corpse and be on with your life.
+1. No point in dragging it out, you only generate a population that delights or promotes torture and pain as punishment.

Execution, simple, clean, nothing left to say.

Might as well make it Public, I'm still of the opinion that Rape should be a capital offense.
Twinsen
Silent But Deadly

Post by Twinsen »

I read the headline, thought, "Crack." Yep, crack. Go use that s--t that makes you into a complete animal and be shocked that somebody dies.
BWT
Silent But Deadly

Post by BWT »

Twinsen wrote:I read the headline, thought, "Crack." Yep, crack. Go use that s--t that makes you into a complete animal and be shocked that somebody dies.
Apologist WOD Supporter!

Ousted. :lol:

An 8-month old baby is an 8-month old baby, I don't care how high ETA: someone is.

(Better word usage)
Twinsen
Silent But Deadly

Post by Twinsen »

I've said that I don't know what to think of the WOD, except that I believe it has made results. Yep, I'm that guy. Maybe that'll change, but probably not until I stop seeing headlines of crackheads killing people.
BWT
Silent But Deadly

Post by BWT »

Twinsen wrote:I've said that I don't know what to think of the WOD, except that I believe it has made results. Yep, I'm that guy. Maybe that'll change, but probably not until I stop seeing headlines of crackheads killing people.
I agree.

I think we should legalize Marijuana, but other then that, I don't see the benefits, but let's not derail this into a WOD debate.
NCLivingBrit
Silent Operator

Post by NCLivingBrit »

The WOD is a genius government ploy used to administer control. They have us voluntarily signing registers to buy legal OTC cough medicine and approving of it. They've passed confiscation without evidence through the courts without a hiccup. Suspicion is enough to get you a no-knock warrant with hair-trigger use of deadly force. Hell, having a hard to read house number is enough to get you a no-knock warrant with hair-trigger use of deadly force and it's all ok, because it's the WOD.
Twinsen
Silent But Deadly

Post by Twinsen »

Ok, then I'll finish off my WOD discussion by defending my position the best I can.

I don't know exactly what to think about the WOD, except that I think it has had some good results. Although I also believe that the government screws up everything it does and is never accountable for it.