What are the winning WWP #s ?

Company specific discussions and announcements.

Moderator: SilentMike

black-sheep
Silent But Deadly

Post by black-sheep »

Or how can I find them.
cdm024
Silent Operator

Post by cdm024 »

I'm wondering the same thing. I bought tickets at the shoot but I had to leave early.
goteron
Silent But Deadly

Post by goteron »

I am wondering this as well. Just looking at the pictures I wish I had been there.
What if my greatest disappointments
Or the aching of this life
Is the revealing of a greater thirst this world can’t satisfy
ready_on_the_right
Silent But Deadly

Post by ready_on_the_right »

All but two were internet tickets and they were not in attendance if that makes your anticipation any higher :lol:

Mike
God, Family and Country
J Krammes
Silent But Deadly

Post by J Krammes »

I hope they have a record of who has what numbers, I think I deleted my e-mail with them in... :roll:

Jeremy
Some of my work. www.jkknives.com
cmdecker
Elite Member

Post by cmdecker »

That makes my anticipation greater!!!!!!!
FFL/SOT

AAC, KAC, and SWR Dealer
st33ve0
Silent But Deadly

Post by st33ve0 »

I don't know the numbers, but most of the rifles were won by people who weren't attending. One guy won the Noveske and my mom won the DPMS LRT-SASS :D
BWT
Silent But Deadly

Post by BWT »

st33ve0 wrote:I don't know the numbers, but most of the rifles were won by people who weren't attending. One guy won the Noveske and my mom won the DPMS LRT-SASS :D
I couldn't help but smile when I saw your mom working her way through the crowd to get that AR-10. Looks like you did get an long range rifle after all.

:wink:

I think they estimated $50-100k in raffle tickets purchased.
cdm024
Silent Operator

Post by cdm024 »

st33ve0 wrote:I don't know the numbers, but most of the rifles were won by people who weren't attending. One guy won the Noveske and my mom won the DPMS LRT-SASS :D
Wow that's awesome! Is she going to let you shoot it? :wink:
st33ve0
Silent But Deadly

Post by st33ve0 »

cdm024 wrote:
Wow that's awesome! Is she going to let you shoot it? :wink:
lol, she told them to send it to my FFL up here in Chattanooga [she and my dad live in Marietta, GA now]. My parents rule.
paco ramirez
Silent But Deadly

Post by paco ramirez »

The SASS is a nice rifle. It came with the mags and the kit like I said, right Steevo? Did you found out from anyone who knows for sure?
jakjakman
Silent But Deadly

Post by jakjakman »

Stephen, congrats man! I saw some pics you were tagged in on FB and it looked like you and your folks had a great time. :D
st33ve0
Silent But Deadly

Post by st33ve0 »

paco ramirez wrote:The SASS is a nice rifle. It came with the mags and the kit like I said, right Steevo? Did you found out from anyone who knows for sure?
I'm pretty sure it comes with at least one mag, lol. The cases they had may have just been for transporting it. I'll find out when I see it at my FFL.
TypeR632
Silent But Deadly

Post by TypeR632 »

Guys, I wish I would have known who all of you were. We need silencer talk shirts next year and maybe nametags. I pretty much hung out at the AAC tent and I had a white Alabama hat on, with a Dillon Aero shirt on. I met Cortland and we talked for a long time. He's really a nice guy.
SWR Spectre
SWR TRIDENT
AAC 762SD
AAC TITAN
Fro1911nut
Silent Operator

Post by Fro1911nut »

I wanted that Nighthawk something bad, but it was not ment to be. I hope whoever won it enjoys it as much as I would have :D
M4 1000
Pilot
SWR Omega
Polite Society built Noveske/Saber asskicking SBR
Chuck Finley
Senior Silent Operator

Post by Chuck Finley »

Yeah the suspense is killing me. :D
TypeR632
Silent But Deadly

Post by TypeR632 »

Several people won that were not present.
SWR Spectre
SWR TRIDENT
AAC 762SD
AAC TITAN
Ryo
Silent But Deadly

Post by Ryo »

Hey I won.. I hope. :D

Hmm.. I wonder what the Magpul (China Doll) rifle went for in the silent auction. Would have loved to be there to auction for it.
Conqueror
Elite Member

Post by Conqueror »

I would also like to know the winning bids on the silent auction items.
[b]Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?[/b]
poison123
Silent Operator

Post by poison123 »

lol +1 on the bids. I'm really interested on what the china doll pulled....and the same with the NightHawk also.
wragarand
Senior Silent Operator

Post by wragarand »

Conqueror wrote:I would also like to know the winning bids on the silent auction items.

$7,500 for the ACR
Stan_TheGunNut
Silent But Deadly

Post by Stan_TheGunNut »

My friend Tony won the Noveske. Five friends from work came to this years shoot, and Tony was among them. It was his first time there, and I'm sure he'll be back.

Of the two WWP winners that were present, SteveO and Tony, I know them both. Another friend of mine also won the SWR Spectre. I forgot to take pictures of Tony winning the Noveske, but once he has it in his possession, I'll take some pictures and post them.

PS. Steve, my offer of $5 still stands for that DPMS rifle you won. Just think, you can (almost) go to McDonalds for lunch on that, and think of all the money you'll save on ammo, a 30 cal silencer, etc. I think you should seriously consider it... :D
st33ve0
Silent But Deadly

Post by st33ve0 »

Stan_TheGunNut wrote:My friend Tony won the Noveske. Five friends from work came to this years shoot, and Tony was among them. It was his first time there, and I'm sure he'll be back.

Of the two WWP winners that were present, SteveO and Tony, I know them both. Another friend of mine also won the SWR Spectre. I forgot to take pictures of Tony winning the Noveske, but once he has it in his possession, I'll take some pictures and post them.

PS. Steve, my offer of $5 still stands for that DPMS rifle you won. Just think, you can (almost) go to McDonalds for lunch on that, and think of all the money you'll save on ammo, a 30 cal silencer, etc. I think you should seriously consider it... :D
lol, I'll think about it Stan :lol:

Sorry I didn't get to say goodbye, towards the end of the shoot I was kind of running around all over the place and missed a lot of people. I wish the shoot was another day long because I didn't get to talk to nearly as many people as I wanted to.
Fireman1291
Silent But Deadly

Post by Fireman1291 »

+1 on silencertalk shirts. I met Gunnut and 700Pss, Great guys. It was fun as hell. Thanks for AAC and all the vendors. Great shoot!
Industry T&E
https://www.youtube.com/nfareviewchannelusa
Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/NFAreviewchannel
Instagram
https://www.instagram.com/nfareview
JasonAAC
Industry Professional

Post by JasonAAC »

we will be posting all the winning numbers and updates on everything today and the the next couple of days.

Thanks everyone! We blew away last year's WWP donation.
Kick Ass Design