AAC Silencer Shoot 2009 Pics

Company specific discussions and announcements.

Moderator: SilentMike

st33ve0
Silent But Deadly

AAC Silencer Shoot 2009 Pics

Post by st33ve0 »

Here are some pics a friend of mine took from the silencer shoot, it's good to have friends with better photography skills [and equipment] than me :D

Bogey
Silent Operator

Post by Bogey »

I wish I could have made it!!!!

Can I get details on this gun?
st33ve0
Silent But Deadly

Post by st33ve0 »

I believe it's a DeLisle carbine.
Outsydlooknin75
Senior Silent Operator

Post by Outsydlooknin75 »

Bogey wrote:I wish I could have made it!!!!

Can I get details on this gun?
That is a dieselle or some spelling of that nature. It is an Enfield action that has been reworked to fire a 45ACP ... and IS hollywood quiet. From what I have been told is that it is actually so quiet that it cant be metered. Now I dont know how true that last statement is, but that is what I have been told by its owner.
If you can read this thank a teacher, if you can read this in English thank a soldier.
poison123
Silent Operator

Post by poison123 »

Can't be metered eh? Right......
Outsydlooknin75
Senior Silent Operator

poison123 wrote:Can't be metered eh? Right......
Ask levi ... thats what he said ......
If you can read this thank a teacher, if you can read this in English thank a soldier.
Wilder
Elite Member

Post by Wilder »

The 410 with the silencer was SWEET, I think I had a "No Country for Old Men Moment". :D
Alee Hillbilly
Stan_TheGunNut
Silent But Deadly

Re: AAC Silencer Shoot 2009 Pics

Post by Stan_TheGunNut »

st33ve0 wrote:Here are some pics a friend of mine took from the silencer shoot, it's good to have friends with better photography skills [and equipment] than me :D

I believe that is my AR that you are shooting...looks like it got a workout. Was that your ammo and mags that was left at our tent, or was it someone elses stuff? And where are the tomahawk pictures?
st33ve0
Silent But Deadly

Post by st33ve0 »

Stan_TheGunNut wrote:
st33ve0 wrote:Here are some pics a friend of mine took from the silencer shoot, it's good to have friends with better photography skills [and equipment] than me :D

<snip>
I believe that is my AR that you are shooting...looks like it got a workout. Was that your ammo and mags that was left at our tent, or was it someone elses stuff? And where are the tomahawk pictures?
Yeah, that was your AR, DJ shot it a bit faster than I was willing to...lol. Thanks again for letting us shoot your stuff and I did get my ammo/mags back. Tomahawk pics will come along soon, Jason/AAC should have some as my photog friend had to leave before the demo.
st33ve0
Silent But Deadly

Post by st33ve0 »

Wilder wrote:The 410 with the silencer was SWEET, I think I had a "No Country for Old Men Moment". :D
How quiet was it? I didn't hear it so I guess that's a good thing :P
tomz34
Elite Member

Post by tomz34 »

Who had the supressed Desert Eagle? What can was on it? Get a chance to see it in action? How did it sound? Any info would be great.
Knowledge is Power... Sharing Knowledge is Freedom.
boogyman
Silent But Deadly

Post by boogyman »

These guys had a awesome little integerally suppressed .22 stenlike weapon. My son liked it. I think there suppressors sounded awesome! They also had a suppressor short enough to double as a vertical foregrip on an AR. I thought it sounded great!
Great Danger lies in the notion that we can reason with evil.....
Outsydlooknin75
Senior Silent Operator

boogyman wrote:These guys had a awesome little integerally suppressed .22 stenlike weapon. My son liked it. I think there suppressors sounded awesome! They also had a suppressor short enough to double as a vertical foregrip on an AR. I thought it sounded great!
I remember that young fella .... yall are from Columbia ........ The GF's aunt and uncle live in Cameron .... not quite Orangeburg ... but close enough.
boogyman
Silent But Deadly

Post by boogyman »

It was good to meet you sir! Yall did a great job putting on the event! Still not Orangeburg!!!!!!!
Great Danger lies in the notion that we can reason with evil.....
ready_on_the_right
Silent But Deadly

Post by ready_on_the_right »

Me!

Wifey who every guy with a camera seemed to take a picture of while she held my rifle to cool and I browsed the tents/tables J

Buddy Matt shooting my rifle

Other random shots!

God, Family and Country
mpallett
Elite Industry Professional

Post by mpallett »

st33ve0 wrote:
OK. Who suppressed the Beagle? I need to know more. I have a Beagle with all the calibers and I have always wanted to suppress it just for fun.
Over weight Telco guy with a FFL/07 for hire :)
JasonAAC
Industry Professional

Post by JasonAAC »

st33ve0 wrote:
Stan_TheGunNut wrote:

<snip>
Yeah, that was your AR, DJ shot it a bit faster than I was willing to...lol. Thanks again for letting us shoot your stuff and I did get my ammo/mags back. Tomahawk pics will come along soon, Jason/AAC should have some as my photog friend had to leave before the demo.
I have a bunch of pics of your stuff/demo- ALL the gory details. ;)
will be posting soon!
Kick Ass Design
Wilder
Elite Member

Post by Wilder »

st33ve0 wrote:
Wilder wrote:The 410 with the silencer was SWEET, I think I had a "No Country for Old Men Moment". :D
How quiet was it? I didn't hear it so I guess that's a good thing :P
Very, very, quiet. The ranger officer said cease fire just as I was pulling the trigger, and mine was the last lonesome shot. I was able to hear the firearm with no other noise to inhibit how it truely sounded. It sounds to my ear, to be close to my H.E.M.S. II, I was totally shocked.

John was also very nice, another shocker, the "man" is nothing like the internet personality. I have judged you harshly based on some of our internet chat, it was a pleasure meeting you in person if you read this.

Thanks John for letting me try this one out. If this in a larger ga would be even close in sound reduction, it would be a "must have".
Alee Hillbilly
Twinsen
Silent But Deadly

Post by Twinsen »

Wilder wrote: John was also very nice, another shocker, the "man" is nothing like the internet personality. I have judged you harshly based on some of our internet chat, it was a pleasure meeting you in person if you read this.

Thanks John for letting me try this one out. If this in a larger ga would be even close in sound reduction, it would be a "must have".
This is true, John is the man. Thanks again, John.
TNPittbull
Senior Silent Operator

Post by TNPittbull »

here are a few pics I took @ the shoot had a great time.

st33ve0
Silent But Deadly

Post by st33ve0 »

JasonAAC wrote:
st33ve0 wrote:
Stan_TheGunNut wrote: I believe that is my AR that you are shooting...looks like it got a workout. Was that your ammo and mags that was left at our tent, or was it someone elses stuff? And where are the tomahawk pictures?
I have a bunch of pics of your stuff/demo- ALL the gory details. ;)
will be posting soon!
Sweet, btw, he only cut half of the tendon in his pinky finger and he's going to see a surgeon tomorrow. They've got him doped up on oxycodone so he was feeling no pain when I talked to him today. Normally I'd say he's putting on a tough guy act but 5/10 times that I see his dad he has blood on him and it's usually his own so I guess he comes from good stock in that regard :lol:

ETA: The doctors confirmed it was the sheet metal and not the hawk that did the damage...we're going to get him some gloves with knuckle protection, anyone got any suggestions?
BookHound
Silent But Deadly

Post by BookHound »

Scary greeters...

This young man knew how important it is to hydrate. Of the few pictures I was able to take this is my favorite.

Mark
Jmark
Silent But Deadly

Post by Jmark »

RR
Senior Silent Operator

Post by RR »

Jmark wrote:Image
Do you have any other pics of the ACR?
st33ve0
Silent But Deadly

Post by st33ve0 »

mpallett wrote:
st33ve0 wrote:
OK. Who suppressed the Beagle? I need to know more. I have a Beagle with all the calibers and I have always wanted to suppress it just for fun.
I can't remember who had it it was David's or Daniel's Guns or something like that, my friend will know...The deagle was a .44 Mag and I'm not sure what can it was...sorry I'm not more help, but I'll look into it.