AAC Silencer Shoot 2009 Pics

Company specific discussions and announcements.

Moderator: SilentMike

Outsydlooknin75
Senior Silent Operator

Re: AAC Silencer Shoot 2009 Pics

Post by Outsydlooknin75 »

st33ve0 wrote:
mpallett wrote:
st33ve0 wrote:
OK. Who suppressed the Beagle? I need to know more. I have a Beagle with all the calibers and I have always wanted to suppress it just for fun.
I can't remember who had it it was David's or Daniel's Guns or something like that, my friend will know...The deagle was a .44 Mag and I'm not sure what can it was...sorry I'm not more help, but I'll look into it.
Could it have been David's Gun Room? I didnt get much time to wander around while directing traffic for the majority of the day.
If you can read this thank a teacher, if you can read this in English thank a soldier.
D9M9TR9S
Silent But Deadly

Post by D9M9TR9S »

I just wanted to say GREAT JOB GUYS!!!!!! THANKS to all, especially AAC for putting on a Superb show!!!
st33ve0
Silent But Deadly

Re: AAC Silencer Shoot 2009 Pics

Post by st33ve0 »

Outsydlooknin75 wrote:
st33ve0 wrote:
mpallett wrote: OK. Who suppressed the Beagle? I need to know more. I have a Beagle with all the calibers and I have always wanted to suppress it just for fun.
I can't remember who had it it was David's or Daniel's Guns or something like that, my friend will know...The deagle was a .44 Mag and I'm not sure what can it was...sorry I'm not more help, but I'll look into it.
Could it have been David's Gun Room? I didnt get much time to wander around while directing traffic for the majority of the day.
YEAH! That's it! Thanks.
Jmark
Silent But Deadly

Post by Jmark »

RR wrote:
Do you have any other pics of the ACR?
Unfortunately I didn't take a lot of photo's due to the crappy weather, wish I had gotten some more action shots. I do have two more though.

RR
Senior Silent Operator

Post by RR »

Jmark wrote:
RR wrote:
Do you have any other pics of the ACR?
Unfortunately I didn't take a lot of photo's due to the crappy weather, wish I had gotten some more action shots. I do have two more though.

Thanks! Is that an ACR lower with a Hogue grip in the first pic?
Jmark
Silent But Deadly

Post by Jmark »

Yes it is.
Paledaddy
Elite Member

Post by Paledaddy »

Either i'm a really short guy or it's a BIG gun !!!

LOL

[b]Bas Rutten[/b] [quote]" I'm sorry Sir..... BANG ! BANG ! BANG !... No I'm not. "[/quote]
Wilder
Elite Member

Post by Wilder »

Its a really big gun!
Alee Hillbilly
slapshot
Senior Silent Operator

Post by slapshot »

what was the brand of that 50 gun and can? i shot it but didnt think to look at who made them
Bulletproofsgt

Post by Bulletproofsgt »

va_dinger
Silent But Deadly

Post by va_dinger »

Wow, it looks like a great event. I'm sorry that I missed it this year.
Koro
Silent Operator

Post by Koro »

Ok whats the deal with the handguards shown on these ACR's? I haven't seen anything like that before.

First they were the full length plastic ones, then Remington switched them over to the quad-rail ones...and now what are these?

Anyone have any info?

Thanks!

-Mike
JasonAAC
Industry Professional

Post by JasonAAC »

Koro wrote:Ok whats the deal with the handguards shown on these ACR's? I haven't seen anything like that before.

First they were the full length plastic ones, then Remington switched them over to the quad-rail ones...and now what are these?

Anyone have any info?

Thanks!

-Mike
These latest ones (they are prototypes AFAIK), are aluminum and allow the use to choose where the rails go.
Kick Ass Design
Koro
Silent Operator

Post by Koro »

Awesome...Thanks for the info Jason. Seems like a pretty good idea. I hope they offer basic plastic handguards at some point as well. The more options the better!

-Mike
mcmillanman5
Silent But Deadly

Post by mcmillanman5 »

slapshot wrote:what was the brand of that 50 gun and can? i shot it but didnt think to look at who made them
Looks like a McMillan with the Mcree Precision chassis. The can is the AAC Cyclops.
rob_s
Silent But Deadly

Post by rob_s »

JasonAAC wrote:
Koro wrote:Ok whats the deal with the handguards shown on these ACR's? I haven't seen anything like that before.

Anyone have any info?

Thanks!

-Mike
These latest ones (they are prototypes AFAIK), are aluminum and allow the use to choose where the rails go.
Looks in this pic like it bolts on (see screws front and rear) which would seem to indicate that you could also swap it for a full-railed version.

What I'd like to see is a series of plastic covers that you could bolt on to the forend shown in the same way as the rail sections but that would be plastic and offer heat protection for the support hand.

WWW.TACTICALYELLOWVISOR.NET
John Titsworth
Silent But Deadly

Post by John Titsworth »

Wilder wrote:
st33ve0 wrote:
Wilder wrote:The 410 with the silencer was SWEET, I think I had a "No Country for Old Men Moment". :D
How quiet was it? I didn't hear it so I guess that's a good thing :P
Very, very, quiet. The ranger officer said cease fire just as I was pulling the trigger, and mine was the last lonesome shot. I was able to hear the firearm with no other noise to inhibit how it truely sounded. It sounds to my ear, to be close to my H.E.M.S. II, I was totally shocked.

John was also very nice, another shocker, the "man" is nothing like the internet personality. I have judged you harshly based on some of our internet chat, it was a pleasure meeting you in person if you read this.

Thanks John for letting me try this one out. If this in a larger ga would be even close in sound reduction, it would be a "must have".
It was nice to meet you as well. I am glad you enjoyed the shotgun silencer. I had hoped my daughter could take a turkey this fall with it, but the AGFC (Arkansas Game and Fish Commission) just cancelled our fall season. Guess we will have to wait till next year.